CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Twilight

Sep 13, 2019
The in-game changelog isn't updated for me.
Also, thought you need to know, if you have 10 mid-grade soulforce pills and fill bottles then you get a bottle of low grade pills and the mid grade pills don't get used up.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
The in-game changelog isn't updated for me.
Also, thought you need to know, if you have 10 mid-grade soulforce pills and fill bottles then you get a bottle of low grade pills and the mid grade pills don't get used up.
Have you tried scrolling down? The changelog for 0.8n3 is below the changelog for 0.8n2.

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
Any new update for Ted the dragon boy? Where can I capture Feral Imps at? Never mind I found where the feral imps at. What does the female slave feral imp eat? I got the stuff to breathe underwater so why I can't access to deep sea area?

Last edited:

Ishinaki

Nov 4, 2018
I have five questions:

1) Where or how do I find the jade talisman?

2) How do I start the quest Slain the Heroslayer?

3) Where do I find the River Dungeon?

4) In the advanced studies of Siegweird, Where do I find the "Piece of bark from oldest tree"? Because after I finished the quest to shut down the factory, I couldn't find Marae anymore.

5) What is the use of the three-colored pearl?

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
I have five questions:

1) Where or how do I find the jade talisman?

2) How do I start the quest Slain the Heroslayer?

3) Where do I find the River Dungeon?

4) In the advanced studies of Siegweird, Where do I find the "Piece of bark from oldest tree"? Because after I finished the quest to shut down the factory, I couldn't find Marae anymore.

5) What is the use of the three-colored pearl?

1. I believe the Jade Talisman is dropped by the dragon boy after completely clearing the Hidden Cave (Requires Soul Apprentice perk or higher).

2. You can find the Heroslayer's Lair at any point in the Blight Ridge, at a rather low chance. You can find it at a slightly higher chance after Rathazul (maybe, I forget who mentions it) mentions the lair, or by reading the book in the High Mountain temple about Soul Gems.

3. In He'Xin'Dao, though you won't be allowed in unless you have a companion. One can be persuaded to join you in He'Xin'Dao, in the same place you access the adventurers' guild.

4. I got no clue, am doing Alvina's questline right now.

5. The 3 colored pearl, 5 colored pearl, and 7 colored pearls are used to offset the penalty to your max strength and toughness caused by the elemental conjurer perks, which raise intelligence and wisdom at the cost of strength and toughness. This allows mages/monks to gain a rather large boost to their magical stats at no penalty to their physical stats.

Also I just got the reference that is Alvina's name. It's been a while since I joined her covenant, but I still should have seen the reference, especially with onion bro being added as well.

Reactions: cazadore

Ishinaki

Nov 4, 2018
1. I believe the Jade Talisman is dropped by the dragon boy after completely clearing the Hidden Cave (Requires Soul Apprentice perk or higher).

2. You can find the Heroslayer's Lair at any point in the Blight Ridge, at a rather low chance. You can find it at a slightly higher chance after Rathazul (maybe, I forget who mentions it) mentions the lair, or by reading the book in the High Mountain temple about Soul Gems.

3. In He'Xin'Dao, though you won't be allowed in unless you have a companion. One can be persuaded to join you in He'Xin'Dao, in the same place you access the adventurers' guild.

4. I got no clue, am doing Alvina's questline right now.

5. The 3 colored pearl, 5 colored pearl, and 7 colored pearls are used to offset the penalty to your max strength and toughness caused by the elemental conjurer perks, which raise intelligence and wisdom at the cost of strength and toughness. This allows mages/monks to gain a rather large boost to their magical stats at no penalty to their physical stats.

Also I just got the reference that is Alvina's name. It's been a while since I joined her covenant, but I still should have seen the reference, especially with onion bro being added as well.

Thanks for the answer

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
@Ormael I think there is a bug in Alvina questline, I can not find Siegwierd to kill him whatsoever. I have been searching Blight Ridge for more than 50 times now.

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
Thanks for the answer
4. If shutdown the factory Marae only reappear in endgame post lethice battle, else destroy the control is anytime, choose the option fight and win
Caution Marae it's one of the hardest boss battle (second Alvina is hardest) with possibly highest regeneration and lust resistance

Last edited:

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
Wanna be light on your feet real quick? Find, Dinah. (Her name will be Cat until you beat her enough times and recruit her)
Agility Elixir 6 gems a pop.
How do you find her? Spam explore. (idk if you have to be a certain lvl)

Last edited:

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
I don't know if it's a bug or because I play in debug mode (though it also appears without debug). I can't proceed with Alvina's quest (the one with the soul stones) because the temple doesn't show me any statues to restore apart from the one in the basement... and after completing it and finding the book about soul stones, the ritual only shows a blank screen, same as the menu for the statues of the gods.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
I don't know if it's a bug or because I play in debug mode (though it also appears without debug). I can't proceed with Alvina's quest (the one with the soul stones) because the temple doesn't show me any statues to restore apart from the one in the basement... and after completing it and finding the book about soul stones, the ritual only shows a blank screen, same as the menu for the statues of the gods.

After you build the statue in the basement, go talk to Evangelie in your camp about Soul gems, she'll make them for you, just at a very slow rate.

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
After you build the statue in the basement, go talk to Evangelie in your camp about Soul gems, she'll make them for you, just at a very slow rate.
Sorry but did you clear her quest yet? Can you find Siegweird after finish Alvina 2nd advanced study?

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Sorry but did you clear her quest yet? Can you find Siegweird after finish Alvina 2nd advanced study?
No, I haven't been able to. However, my flashplayer seems to be running into difficulties and has nuked my saves several times now, so I think I'll start saving to files to help mitigate that. I'll try getting back to that point sometime within the next week and record how many times I went into the Blight Ridge to look for him.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
What purpose does the wisdom stat serve?

Wisdom serves to buff the power of your soulforce skills, in much the same way that Intelligence buffs your arcane skills. Soulforce skills essentially let you create a sort of Monk class, utilizing martial arts and "spells" to defeat foes.

Great Ulcer

Sep 20, 2019
Wisdom serves to buff the power of your soulforce skills, in much the same way that Intelligence buffs your arcane skills. Soulforce skills essentially let you create a sort of Monk class, utilizing martial arts and "spells" to defeat foes.
Alright, thank you. When I first saw WIS, I thought it would govern white magic, sort of like how Clerics in D&D use that as their casting stat. Then I saw white magic was governed by INT still, so I wondered what I was supposed to do with it. The xianxia wiki wasn't especially helpful. Now I know

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
how do i encounter marae again i finished factory and stronghold got holli and have been using boat to look for her for the perk

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
how do i encounter marae again i finished factory and stronghold got holli and have been using boat to look for her for the perk
I think you have to be a Plant-morph (eat the fruit you get from Holli). At least, that's how I found her after shutting down the factory without overloading it. There was a scene where she commented on how I had changed myself in her image, and then she gave me all four of her perks along with a giant plant pitcher and a dozen vine-tentacle dicks. (and she wonders why the demons are so sex-crazed...)

If you blew up the factory and are trying to get the boss fight, then I don't know what to tell you.

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
For Marae Gift perk you need her corrupted and fail in steal her lethicite (its is hard in xianxia, Speed 34 or less is guaranteed) and her second encounter "accept", "submit", "stay", "next" (I not remember) Two perks ranging from gender

Or Alraunaze yourself (is independent of factory) Use Holli fruits, become dryad/plant-morph (plantScore 7 or more), use boat, accept her offer, all perk guaranteed

Draguil

Sep 21, 2019
Question about ascension on android, are rare perks and perm perks suppose to be wiped every new game+? Does that have something to do with realistic mode?

It cycles as so.
Game 1, ascending with said perks chosen to be made permanent and/or rare ascension perk
Game 2, said perks work as probably intended
Game 3, perks wiped, regular ascension perks and history perks are the only ones unaffected

Also Chi-Chi kept reappearing in the arena despite being supposedly dead. Unwritten lust defeat?

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
Can I get a summary of what Ascension: Corruption Tolerance does or doesn't affect? So far Amily still goes into hiding well below my supposed tolerance threshold, and I lose the Feeder perk if I drop below ~20 corruption regardless. What else should I not get my hopes up for?