CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
A new SHOCKING TF doc is added to the implementation list. Neither a deer, neither a dragon, neiher a unicorn or a lion, this fabulous beast has so far passed right under the radar yet, as part of eastern mythology, the wise Kirin do has its place in Xianxia. Get ready to run in the cloud with the Kirin tf!

tumblr_m0hextX68x1qldegpo1_1280.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormael

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Ignis is finally being coded. He's a kitsune mage that lives in He'Xin'Dao. He can teach a unique spell to magic oriented players, and will eventually be able to teach one of the game's most powerful spells (terms and conditions apply). You can also fight him. Unfortunately i can't test for a week and a half so if next public build comes during that point he'll come out unpolished (and probably way easier a fight than intended).

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
What Zavos fails to tell is most of Ignis spell list are likely soulspells. Itl definitively be worth your while to learn however.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
A new SHOCKING TF doc is added to the implementation list. Neither a deer, neither a dragon, neiher a unicorn or a lion, this fabulous beast has so far passed right under the radar yet, as part of eastern mythology, the wise Kirin do has its place in Xianxia. Get ready to run in the cloud with the Kirin tf!

easiest description - a "Chinese-dragon like creature, but with hooves instead of claws and which the head/face can look like anything(lion,boar,snake,etc)"
i'd still prefer a pure perfect chinese-dragon, but it's fine too

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
No matter how many times my Drider tries to lay her eggs she always has a full ovipositer and the min. lust doesn't drop. Also, I can't fuck Marble while she's being milked.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
ohhh the kirin tf sounds interesting wondering if there's a chance of a centaur version?
also i read in the telleo there gonna be a nekomata tf? is it gonna be a like a two tailed kitsune like one? or just a tf of a cat with two tails? also liadri is doing amity who will eventually get a big cat tf item could they be mixed to get a two tailed big cat?

and awesome i hope a belly piercing gets added ^^
so basicly for ember is this
you hatch there with the same options but after the dungeon you can customize her looks?
(also about the skin stuff is there a way to get freckles? )

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Big cat count as cat score but adds additionnal customisation. Nekomata will definitively work with big cat and will use magic in the same way as the kitsune. Its ability is necromancy and Twin spirit flame. Nekomata is not compatible with Cheshire however therefore the maximum number of cat related ability a character can have is 4.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
awesome so i can have my nekomata/tiger hybrid ^^ and oh? cheshire? sounds interesting but im more a nekomata fan myself so ill stick with that >x3 though still gotta wait sadly >.< (i have a old cat boy save from ages ago im gonna start again once the nekomata/big cat tf items are added)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I would like to see if we can do trials to get perks bestowed by Gods or greater entity.
Actualy yes thats planned in the form of Alvina/Siegweird quest. The temple of the divines also provide this service in the form of altar boons.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Oh my... that tf is finaly written so get ready for some red bull to catch by the horn. Or rather get ready for Oni Tf.

latest

Sparda5136

Jun 26, 2017
Was recently playing to see if I could find what was causing the italics and realized that another trigger was having vaginal sex with slave amily

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Oni include red, blue and purple as well as single and double horns.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
New build with fixing bugs (not all and those I see now after been last time here on forum two days ago...would need to wait till 0.8f - unless smth else that is trully annoyng bug show up and call for need to release more bugfix builds).

Also Ignis will be part of 0.8f as 0.8e3 is bugfixes rather than new stuff (well only actual one new minor option is added and rest is either small adj of fixing bugs reported in last 7-12 days).

Reactions: Zakanard96

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
I think it would be a good idea to have another bug build on 0.8f3, 0.8g3 and etc. from now on. It would keep the game stable in the long run, and keep the bugs down. The more someone seems to mess with CoC, the buggier it seems to get.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I can accomodate to making new builds like 0.8f/g/h and then making few days later 0.8f2/g2/h2 bug fix builds.

And now I back to land of 0.8f. Gotta make it ready before current month ends.

(heh 6400th post)
(also soon...thread will reach 100th page...wohooo)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Monkey TF would be but to be it Saiyan TF too... dunno. I t amy been brought in past here this point. Npc that would power up like Saiyan would surely be easier and faster to be done.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Monkey TF would be but to be it Saiyan TF too... dunno. I t amy been brought in past here this point. Npc that would power up like Saiyan would surely be easier and faster to be done.
I wouldn't recommend adding Saiyans. It'd be super out of place.

Reactions: Kesil

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
And monstergirls, including salamanders, aren't out of place?

Not at all I'd say, since...well, game was made around transformation, corruption and to a degree, monsters. ...not superpowered, spiky haired, essentially human beings. From what I know anyways. (Yeah I know the furry parts became more prevalent later on, but eh....point still stands.)

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Saiyans are a very specific species written by Akira Toriyama. Super strong humanoids with monkey tails that transform under the full moon.
You can have a human with a monkey tail but it's a silly idea to take the name of Saiyan.
If you're going to add Saiyans you may as well add Lucario. Or Vulcans. Or any other copyrighted races.

Monster girls are based off of public domain mythological creatures, y'know, like some of the CoC races such as Nagas and Centaurs.
But having a female character with a snake tail doesn't automatically make her associated with some anime.
Calling characters like Helia "Monster Girls" is almost demeaning since you're essentially accusing the writers of CoC of ripping off other
pieces of modern fiction.

CoC is supposed to be it's own thing. Not a fucking fanfic.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
As already said, Monkey boys/girls sure, but not Saiyan.
A race that has good acrobatic for fighting?
Now a race of humanoid half-monkey ppl and giant monkeys that shoot lasers from eyes, hands and mouths? nope. And you can probably already customize to "look like" (not be called) a saiyan to some extent

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I get it. Saiyan are dragonball trademark, monstergirls are public domain.

It still doesn't feel particularly different to me, aside from one of them leading to lawsuit liability.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
what colors are rathazul's dyes that you can make and how to make them? (hoping for silver) also about the wisker fruit is there a chance of cat arms? if so i can't seem to get them >.<

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I have found a but it's not a big one but for certain scene the game when you are capable of flying the game don't count my fully grown dragon wing for example when Minerva want to fly i can't fly with my wing my PC hold onto Minerva instead of flying by herself.But it's not really bothering when i play so it's a small bug.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
what colors are rathazul's dyes that you can make and how to make them?

The dyes that Rathazul can create are purely for the dying of Arian's scales. To crate them, you need to have talked to Arian about changing the color of his scales.

The cost is 50 gems, 1 Reptilium, and 1 dye of the corresponding color.

The colors available are White, Blue, Pink, and Rainbow.

also about the wisker fruit is there a chance of cat arms?

There are no cat arms. Description-wise, the closest you can get would be kitsune or lion(manticore).

Kitsune: 'Your arms are somewhat human save for your sharp nails.'

Lion: 'Your arms are covered in dark-fur up to your shoulder where it turns to white. They end with a pair of five-toed lion paws armed with lethal claws.'