CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Imp Overlord in BR is the same enc that anywhere else so it may be general issue with his scenes missing closing tag. Does it happen after meeting Imp Overloard in other places than BR too?

CoCX_0.8e2

I would later on gather all found places when missing tag makes italic or bolded text continue so for now if any of you will notice it somewhere please try recall when it started (even general info like after enc X enemy or seeing one f Y npc scenes would be helpfull).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aimozg said he would look and see how his idea to fix this will go in next few days so till around weekend I would wait to see how it would go.

Reactions: Zakanard96

JR2122

Jul 6, 2017
Had to make an account so I could report this. So in e2 when starting a new game you got something bugged that when choosing lean/average/thick body type as a male it say right from the start you're a femboy and gives you no facial hair options. Choosing girly body type however will say you're a human male, gives facial hair options; but you start out with A cups. So finally have the right descriptive, just under the wrong buttons.

ETA: encountering Jojo for first time turned all text to italics. Happened on 2 new games both when near 27 corruption, don't know if the corruption part is important.

Last edited:

HemiRobo

Oct 12, 2015
I've gotten the bold problem from encountering an anemone and encountering a bee girl.

EDIT - Also when using a white book.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
*insert teeth grinding sounds here* Yay more bugs to squish make me sooo happy (no that all sarcasm since bugs mean it will be fixed if not fas then soon(tm) ).

Would all of you preffer another bug buil or all of them been part of 0.8f? I not yet have release date for 0.8f ( at least 10+ days form now) while 0.8e3 (bugfix build could be out somewhere in next week).

JR2122

Jul 6, 2017
I was going to say hold off until 8f, but after 5 minutes of trying to read all italic text made me quit so i'm saying new bug fix build before 8f and just hope nothing re-breaks in 8f. Plus the issue with the body builds are immersion breaking. Being called a femboy goblin when he's got no breasts and an 18 inch dick is kind of emasculating.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Now this is a weird one. I saved a uber-masculine character on top of a femboy character and now the description is listing him
as being a femboy. This is a character with zero femininity.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I found a bug when i use a spell the description of the spell say that the mana cost for whitefire is 11.2 but when i use the spell i spend 32 mana and despite having many mana recuperation perk i recuperate 10pts by hour.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I found a bug when i use a spell the description of the spell say that the mana cost for whitefire is 11.2 but when i use the spell i spend 32 mana and despite having many mana recuperation perk i recuperate 10pts by hour.
Its possible that spell cost reductions reduce the *fatigue* cost of spells, and havn't been adjusted to work with the new resource yet.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Since all replies so far been about bug build I would make one before 0.8f.

And femboy thing seems to be still not what I expected to be a solution here so back to drawning board :/

It may be possible Zav for such situation happening so would look into this and think why it still regenerating 10 pts per hour (that mana regen thing should have been fixed and my tests showed it does worked so...wel weird but I will sitll look why it may not be working for Virg).

@JR2122 Do you by chance remember when that italics issue started? Something you done around time this bug started.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
After a long wait and a fair thousand request it has finaly been written. What am I talking about? The elven TF of course.

Reactions: Ormael and Ryii

JR2122

Jul 6, 2017
@Ormael best guess is that it's a closing tag issue with the Jojo scene when you encounter him for the first time with a higher corruption score. Most games I encounter him while still in the 15-18 range. These 2 games were in the high 20's so the dialogue was different than what you have when encountering with lower corruption score. One game I said yes to having him help me, the other game I said no and both became italicized after that so choice wise didn't matter. I'll try to see if I can replicate it at a lower corruption score as well just in case.

ETA: Regardless of choice when at level 5 corruption (the encounter rate for jojo in this version seems to be rarer than others. Took 15 days for it to happen) the text stays unchanged so I still stick with something wrong code wise with the scene of jojo first encounter at high corruption level.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im wondering will there ever be the chance of a mpreg perk? while im gonna be making a new save soonish im gonna make him a male herm just for the preg content but having a mpreg perk would suit him more (is gonna be based on a oc of mine)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
im wondering will there ever be the chance of a mpreg perk? while im gonna be making a new save soonish im gonna make him a male herm just for the preg content but having a mpreg perk would suit him more (is gonna be based on a oc of mine)
This is already a WIP over on Revamp side. It probably won't be complete for a while as the writer most likely to do the bulk of the writing on this, Coalstack, is busy with real life and other projects (Anzu). You can help write mpreg if you want, contact Kitteh if you want to contribute.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok so better when I look jsut over Jojo file as whole on all open/close tags.

Mpreg would be added but for when...I saldy need use qite overused statement on this forum: Soon(tm)
As Zev said it would probably be no faster than it would be added for Revamp.

@Spike razor Hub? or you mean new UI?

On today work: Ignis and lil more of Sapphire under way. Oh yeah @Zevos can you show on discord. I need talk few things about Ignis with you asap.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Ok so better when I look jsut over Jojo file as whole on all open/close tags.

Mpreg would be added but for when...I saldy need use qite overused statement on this forum: Soon(tm)
As Zev said it would probably be no faster than it would be added for Revamp.

@Spike razor Hub? or you mean new UI?

On today work: Ignis and lil more of Sapphire under way. Oh yeah @Zevos can you show on discord. I need talk few things about Ignis with you asap.
Yeah UI

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I've downloded the new update but it seems to not work >.< no matter what I try I've tryed crime/microsoft explore/firefox help please

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Do you have flash updated or enabled to run in browser settings?

(UI related issues was solved thanks to great technomancer Aimozg so after I deal with missing closing tags there should be new bugfix version - if there was any other suspects than one of imps scenes file or jojo scenes file I need to check let me know)

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
finally working thank you ^^ also is there a list of whats been added to this?

(also will the vampire npc diva/tfs be added? i really would like to play as a vampire)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Behemoth is thing that people that want pick on Kitteh mod been filled with not of good quality writing of new contents points out. So before even idea for TF based on him would be made Behemoth himself is in need of improvement of his content. And for TF if Kitteh would agree there would be possible to be done this TF but as said above: without improving current behemoth content making tf may be too early.

@ShifterDreams Diva would be added to mod beofr it move to 0.9 version (and I think it would be beofre end of the year - sorry can't give any more precise date when diva and vampire tf would be added).

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
ok then sounds good ^^ looking forwards to having a vampire pc though i was wondering if one more piercing option be added where you can get a belly piercing ? as i love them and on most of my playthroughs i have the one you get from ceraph but id like one on my pure path im doing right now? any chance of this being added

any ideas if a pure ember will be added?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would look into matter of this belly piercing.

On Ember Pure or Corrupted it may be quite a big project but of stuff that would come to Ember fans would be a dungeon that PC can visit in EmberQuest. Eventualy slight earlier option to customized Ember look in similar way how PC set up Ember during egg stage.

On bugfix build I run in 'tiny' issue so it may be delayed 1-2 days. Rough ETA is set atm for tomorrow with possible 1 day delay.