CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
You mean tails are gained even when PC not meet new req. for lvl and intelligence for each tail above first for kitsune after use of fox jewels?

I can confirm that I have grown a second fox tail at lvl 1, though I can't grow any more than that. This might have something to do with the intelligence stat.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zat Ahh you made me worried. No it's normal PC can grow 2nd tail at lvl 1+ and 20+ int. That way even lvl 1 PC can be considered half-kitsune / kitsune. Just for more tails you need to have respectively:
-3rd tai: lvl 6+ and int 40+
-4th tai: lvl 12+ and int 60+
-5th tai: lvl 18+ and int 80+
-6th tai: lvl 24+ and int 100+
-7th tai: lvl 33+ and int 120+ (also here is dividing path for enlighted or corrupted kitsune: way of choice is as before - meditating in shrine with fox jewel for enlighted or using mystic jewel for corrupted)
-8th tai: lvl 42+ and int 140+
-9th tai: lvl 51+ and int 160+ (another step that req. to meditate with fox jewel in shrine or using mysic jewel - in both cases PC getting 2nd kitsune perk, slight boost to his kitsune specials and...chance to finaly recruit Ayane either using normal or corrputed way)

Reactions: Agrok

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Hello,i'm new on this forum and i would like to say that i love the work that is done on this mod,but about the life decreasing when you have chimera point,i think that it would be more coherent if instead of life points,chimera points would multiply the fatigue when you're using a capacity like dragon fire because your body is not fully compatible with the capacity so you need more energy for utilizing it.Because with life points it create paradox with lizan marrow for example who regenerate your life with in the same time the degradation of your life,plus i found that cool a powerful chimera but who exhaust itself rapidly instead of a chimera who die slowly.Sorry for the the bad english, it's not my native language.

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
So... i finally started playing this mod, and i really like all the changes, nice work :)
However... there's a thing that is REALLY annoying the c**p outta me, and that is the constat health decreasing during fights.
On like 95% of the fights, i get

''You suddenly feel like you very own lifeforce are been at steady pace extinquished the longer you keep fighting. You better finsh this fight fast or find way to cure your current situation as otherwise...''

It's kinda sad and annoying to see a level 1 enemy sap like 300 hp per turn to a level 55 character.
So, is this a new permanent ''handicap'' that has been added or there is a way to eliminate this hindrance?

EDIT

I solved it, eating the fruit that Evangeline gives you removes that painfully frustrating hp removal

Last edited:

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
@Hardmix898 Do you play with hunger on or without using this one? Either way I think you got some points in Chimerical Disposition score on races screen, right? If it's the case then it's caused by this - having each of perks that rise this score by 1 will give negative regeneration of magnitude the same as perk regeneration. But those perks now also will boost PC stats.

@Mew You mean tails are gained even when PC not meet new req. for lvl and intelligence for each tail above first for kitsune after use of fox jewels?

How do I stop it?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For loosing HP due to ezekiel curse effect after initial encounter with Evangeline solution is eating ezekiel fruit.

For loosing HP due to rising Chimerical Disposition you need find ways to increase reeneration like getting perk: Regeneration, Lizan Regeneration, Lian Marrow. I think would in next build add some perk to partialy counter this trouble.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Thanks ,my character have regeneration,lizan regeneration and lizan marrow but i lose by hour like 300 life point and it doesn't regenerate when i sleep so i must spam heal so my character doesn't die by himself it's odd.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
For loosing HP due to ezekiel curse effect after initial encounter with Evangeline solution is eating ezekiel fruit.

For loosing HP due to rising Chimerical Disposition you need find ways to increase reeneration like getting perk: Regeneration, Lizan Regeneration, Lian Marrow. I think would in next build add some perk to partialy counter this trouble.
I'm losing HP and I DID eat the fruit.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@nox bellua It was missing just few text when I come to coding it so I now told it Lia and waiting when she find time after chrismas madness to write it so should be for next build.

On HP loosing: does any of you use option to add hunger bar? Cuz it should with hunger bar enabled makes first hunger depley at faster rate and then move to make PC loosing HP.

@Virgilia444 @Nyseron How many pints in Chimerical Disposition you both PC's have?

@Wicas It's lvl-up perk buyable when PC getting Lizan Regeneration. In short it's way to keep Lizan Regeneration perk even without need to have constantly req. lizan body parts plus another slight bonus to natural regeneration.

Reactions: Agrok and Kodoku

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
*breath in air* That quite many mutations ^^

No worry there is still way to solve it by making it back to 0% or even 1% per hours (that is equal to effect from regeneration perk normaly). Regeneration, Lizan Marrow and Lizan Regeneration perks. Then having cocksock that would add regeneration (Viridian one) and either wearing Goo Armor or skimpy nurse clothes should make you fully negate those 8 points.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Yeah in the beginning of my 1st ascend i take all of the race possible so i have a lot of mutation perk.Thanks for the advise i will try the viridian cocksock.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Spear thrower class, similar to ranger but hits harder and is str and speed based.
a physical special to trip up your opponent
a 'multi jab' perk

Maybe a hybrid class with sorcerer (think of Undyne from undertale)
only the blows get weaker and less accurate when it comes to multi hit attacks.

Maybe add a lancer class?
Penetration based
Ignores some armor or reduce armor by aiming for the straps in said enemy's armor
A 'charge' stun perk that allows the PC to stun an enemy for 1 turn the first strike
A perk involving smacking the opponent with their shield for a sort of double attack. The second attack being only half strength with a small chance to unbalance the enemy and reduce the damage of their next attack.
No double attack option

IT should be combination of guardian and spear thrower or warrior and guardian

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@nox bellua It was missing just few text when I come to coding it so I now told it Lia and waiting when she find time after chrismas madness to write it so should be for next build.

On HP loosing: does any of you use option to add hunger bar? Cuz it should with hunger bar enabled makes first hunger depley at faster rate and then move to make PC loosing HP.

@Virgilia444 @Nyseron How many pints in Chimerical Disposition you both PC's have?

@Wicas It's lvl-up perk buyable when PC getting Lizan Regeneration. In short it's way to keep Lizan Regeneration perk even without need to have constantly req. lizan body parts plus another slight bonus to natural regeneration.
Oh okay. I spent a little time trying to get the option thinking I had done something wrong. It is a relief to read that it wasn't put in yet. I really though something was wrong with my save.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Virgilia444 In week or so I would make new build to try solve this trouble and add some small or maybe not so smalll additional content.
As for not getting back any HP in slee or rest...well that shouldn't be like that - would look into this one thing as only trouble should be with natural % regen from perks not in whole for HP regen over resting/sleeping.

@Wicas That spear thrower as class that ahve range attack or jsut using spear in melee to poke enemies? As for penetration atm Archers with one perks for them can start ignoring enemy armor. Well adding similar thing for melee attack may be doable as lng I find right place to put this perk.

@nox bellua I should be able add hot springs and shrine build options in next few days.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Virgilia444 In week or so I would make new build to try solve this trouble and add some small or maybe not so smalll additional content.
As for not getting back any HP in slee or rest...well that shouldn't be like that - would look into this one thing as only trouble should be with natural % regen from perks not in whole for HP regen over resting/sleeping.

@Wicas That spear thrower as class that ahve range attack or jsut using spear in melee to poke enemies? As for penetration atm Archers with one perks for them can start ignoring enemy armor. Well adding similar thing for melee attack may be doable as lng I find right place to put this perk.

@nox bellua I should be able add hot springs and shrine build options in next few days.
Cool and thanks

Reactions: Ormael

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
maybe both? The spears can be thrown, and retrieved or used as melee weapons. There can be a perk related to the PC automatically retrieving them during combat and more related to the amount on the 'battlefield' and how they can be used to trip, trap, or block the enemy. It wouldn't be a class based around raw damage.

There can even be a bondage related perk... like with what's done to that bunny girl int eh plains. -cackles-
but that would require some sex scenes to back it up.

Also, I am thinking about making a 'temple of red skull' and yes I am making a Marvel and Indiana Jones reference. No RPG game is complete without undead screaming random inane things while trying to cut your head off. It will probably go into the crag area and the priest will be living. Another raging, short tempered Salamander that you can bend over and fuck, defiling a religious alter. He's also going to be a pyromancer. I'm thinking 'bitches gotta burn for my firewood' would be a good catch phrase. @Coalsack would you help out with some of the sex scenes? I can handle the other material but I'm not sure how well I would pull off the sex scenes....

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
About this salmander will talk to Savin to be sure he not gonna see this as blasphemy toward his manders race (better ask and be sure he know ans said it's ok to do such npc than tremble he will punish me for letting it in without him knowing and jsut discovering it by accident). Well about undeads...maybe jsut mkae them...a bone golems that would suprisingly looks like skelets. We could definetly make use of more types of golems than curently only stone ones. Heck I wish to make for each elemental areas make coresponding type of golems so for sure fire/ice ones. Flesh golems may be more tricky to put in without making huge wuss about this.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016

I tried doing a hybrid char but gave up and went 100% Dragon. Why would I lose HP over that?

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
About this salmander will talk to Savin to be sure he not gonna see this as blasphemy toward his manders race (better ask and be sure he know ans said it's ok to do such npc than tremble he will punish me for letting it in without him knowing and jsut discovering it by accident). Well about undeads...maybe jsut mkae them...a bone golems that would suprisingly looks like skelets. We could definetly make use of more types of golems than curently only stone ones. Heck I wish to make for each elemental areas make coresponding type of golems so for sure fire/ice ones. Flesh golems may be more tricky to put in without making huge wuss about this.
1. The undead are going to former servants of the temple
2. There will be nothing sexual about the undead. I mean we are all into some pretty.... weird stuff.... but that is just nasty!
3. @Savin would you mind if i did so?

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015

I use COCEd to use Regeneration perks but when I load the file the perk wasn't there. And what is reeneration? And how do I purify the tainted bow? Also how do I beat the statue in Lethice stronghold?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Hardmix898 CoCED not fully able to support changes in saves for Xianxia. Would work on this in weeks to come.

As for HP matter will make new build before end of year that will have ways to solve this problem - it may req. 1-2 spare perk points thou.

@Nyseron If you tooke any perk that would increase Chimerical Disposition it will cause negative HP regen as meant to balance bonuses to max stats. IN dragon TF case it may be due to perk Draconic Lungs you may picked.

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Hello~

Gonna just drop a quick bug(?) report, currently I'm playing as a full Kitsune with 6 tails, but when I check the racialscores under Appearance, my score is 9 next to the 0 for Kangaroo Morph. No gameplay effects, just visual.

Cheers.

Edit: Oh, I can also learn the perk for "Kitsune Thyroid Gland" despite not having nine tales.

Edit 2: on the subject of broken things....
2yB8GIs.png

I'm not sure if the Lower CD stacks but I can confirm visually that the stat caps do stack. Time to grind for infinite INT!

Last edited: