CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think QB/LD may be possible to convince to let you do this. Probably with some way to look what you write before it got added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Surprise...I'm back...with a brand new build ^^

Changes

-Weapon gained as reward for beating Izma enough times got base atk value rised from 9 to 21
-Perks Job: Brawler and Iron Fists I-V wll now work with gauntlet type weapons
-Perk Staff Channeling will no longer change staff into range melee wapon: instead it will add new m. special called M. Bolt
Additions
-New perks: Cupid (Arouse effect added to arrows/bolts), Soul Archer (better archer than arcane one - welp only perk atm with fllow up perks for this job in e4), Weapon Grandmastery (increasing atk multiplier for Large weapons from 2x to 3x)
-Moga Hen got new stall with 4 more items for sell: Coal, Dry Tentacle, Ectoplasm and Trap Oil
-New sources of ascension perk points: completing cabin will give 10, walls+gate 11, wood/stone storage 2, each warehouse and granary 2. Building is cool now, right? And grants sweet ascension points too in total atm 21 more if all of those structures are built.
Bug hunts
-Satyr and male spider morphs would have back their sex menu after fight
-Cabin building progress will contines again (thou text for one of stages still seems to refuse to cooporate aka to shw itself to player)

Xianxia 0.7e3

Reactions: Agrok and Zavos

Taro

Nov 25, 2016
Maybe this is just me, but about 50% of the time when I use soulforce attacks the battle automatically ends and the game freezes.. I've noticed the stronger I get the more often it seems to happen.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
-New sources of ascension perk points: completing cabin will give 10, walls+gate 11, wood/stone storage 2, each warehouse and granary 2. Building is cool now, right? And grants sweet ascension points too in total atm 21 more if all of those structures are built.

Huzah. Hopefully, this will allow me to reach around 100 points without excessive grinding. Which is pretty much where i want to be atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormael

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe this is just me, but about 50% of the time when I use soulforce attacks the battle automatically ends and the game freezes.. I've noticed the stronger I get the more often it seems to happen.
It's been a thing for a while but has been lower priority since the soul skills really arn't that good in general now. Hopefully they'll get a pass soon.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes Taro - soulskills code somehow with looking the same as other part for skill that work well is not working as intended. So using soulskill to finish combat got high chance to freeze the game. there is 50/50 chance I do someting about it before 2017.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
You need to have corrupted and non-corrupted FoxFire to use Hoshi no Tama's special attack.
How in the world do you get both?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nyseron You need to ascend at least once. nly then you can make perm one of 9tail perks so in 2nd time playing you would be able to take the opposite perk.

@Spike razor Yeah jsut a little bit you been missing out :D

@Coalsack I...was 99% sure it was added. No biggie will make sneaky replacing of build with added kangoo bonuses in in a few hours (unless I pass ut drunk after party tonight then in more than few hours it would happen).

Ultier

May 1, 2016
Just arrived at final dungeon and i read there could be a redemption for Lethice but i can't figure out how to make it happen : I have Pure Marae and kill the stone statue to pick the lethicite but the option don't show up after the final battle i just got queen her and boobs and after that "Kill" or "Release" then the standart Go home or Claim the fort and the suboption for each.

Did i miss something ? Someone in August say he don't have the option either, so is it an unfixed bug ?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Just arrived at final dungeon and i read there could be a redemption for Lethice but i can't figure out how to make it happen : I have Pure Marae and kill the stone statue to pick the lethicite but the option don't show up after the final battle i just got queen her and boobs and after that "Kill" or "Release" then the standart Go home or Claim the fort and the suboption for each.

Did i miss something ? Someone in August say he don't have the option either, so is it an unfixed bug ?

There should be a pure ending, but for whatever reason its not available atm.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
I can't seem to prompt the Erlking's "spirited chase" option. I have tried meeting the requirements, but I still get the same generic dialog. Is this bugged?

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Ormael I have a question regarding the Erlking's hounds. When you dominate him and sissify him, the hounds disappear. What happens to them and is there any way to keep the hounds and make them your pets? The Erlking's power comes from his staff thus making him head of the wild hunt. However, choosing to get revenge on him gives you possession of the staff and even changes how corruption influences you when wielding it. Wouldn't wielding the staff also make the hounds your pets?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm working on and off on Blue's shop. Want to clarify some of the eastern dragon's appearance stuffs. So fur or scales, dragon face, whiskers, a but unsure about tail, feet and cock. The former two will probably be new ones, but unsure what the later would be. Also, any ideas for a name for Blue? I might also write a draft for the eastern dragon codex once i have more information on what we're going for.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
@Zevos An eastern dragon should have obviously, a draconic face, with long, furred whiskers. He should have a mane of fur contrasting with his scales, unless of couse that he's entirely furred. In the first case he should have fur/har running down his spine until the tip of his tail, in the second one, a mane of hair contrasting with the rest of his fur in the same way.

Feet should be reptilian and animalistic in shape, while his penis should be, similar in shape to those of lizans and dragons?, preferibly hidden on a slit.

Eastern dragons are often depicted with long, serpentine tails, sometimes ending in a rhombus shaped tip, often covered in fur.

About the name, I heard some time ago the word "Qojin". I dunno what it means, but it's Chinese and sounds a bit cool, so you could use it. You can be a bit less imaginative and use the name of a city, region or old dinasty, such as Sung, Dali, Qing, etc.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Zevos An eastern dragon should have obviously, a draconic face, with long, furred whiskers. He should have a mane of fur contrasting with his scales, unless of couse that he's entirely furred. In the first case he should have fur/har running down his spine until the tip of his tail, in the second one, a mane of hair contrasting with the rest of his fur in the same way.

Feet should be reptilian and animalistic in shape, while his penis should be, similar in shape to those of lizans and dragons?, preferibly hidden on a slit.

Eastern dragons are often depicted with long, serpentine tails, sometimes ending in a rhombus shaped tip, often covered in fur.

About the name, I heard some time ago the word "Qojin". I dunno what it means, but it's Chinese and sounds a bit cool, so you could use it. You can be a bit less imaginative and use the name of a city, region or old dinasty, such as Sung, Dali, Qing, etc.
Given skinfurscales, it will probably be either full scales or full fur. Although a perk for the mane might work, borrowing a bit from TiTS' horse pill in concept. Also want sheath as an option because i see it in a lot of FA art, so maybe slit/sheath could be linked to scales/fur.

So far, what i've written for Blue hasn't gone beyond him being dragon-like and furred. I'll try to write a proper appearance once i have a table of racial details, but generally i'm not going into appearance details during my scenes.

Also, i sorta like the irony behind Princess since he will be a maleherm, but pass for now. Any other ideas?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With Liadri would be making change to TF effects somewhere around begining of 2017. She want include some partial fullbody version of scales/fur even if oddly enough there is not emantiong in PC app about what general skin s/he have aside using it on face part. As each limb got their own desc so dragon legs will be always said to have sclaes even if rest of body should be described as having fur.

On Erlking hounds their are disbanded as side effect of sissyfy of their leader similary like Vapule horde jsut going poof after we choose to take her to camp. For different dialogue for him it's about speed value. If it high or low there will be different version of text you getting so that time you triggered you may had it below or above set in code value. En looking over code it was actualy I think depending if PC got traits that makes him/her good or bad prey for Erlking horde: +20 for Evade, +20 for Runner, +20 for Drider Half, +30 Enlightened/Corrupted Ninetails, +10 for each Akbal Blessing, +10 Fast Perk (one of perks chosen at PC creation), +10 Incorporeality, +10 if player has wings, -20 for Kitsune traits, -20 for Rabbit traits, -20 for Harpy traits, -10 for Goo Half, -10 for Centaur Half.

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
I finally decided to try this mod out and I would generally say I like it. It's just that the one mode that actually makes combat interesting is locked behind a silly HC mode. That's kinda counter-intuitive if you actually wanted to allow players to enjoy the content without fear of a bad end transform ending their game. I will say I wouldn't mind a non hardcore Xianxia mode because otherwise it kinda tempts me to go digging in the temp file directory that each distinct browser makes just to make a manual copy of the save file so I can restore if I chose to explore one of those bad ends. I mean, let's face it, there should be some sort of forgiveness or leeway granted when the bad end comes from a hidden transform path. Besides, I'm sure I'm not the only one to agree that there's only so many times you'll feel like restarting the game and going through the same beginner's routine before you feel like you need a break from the game.

Other than that, I thought a lot of the mechanics were kinda nice when compared to the vanilla game. It's kinda like it has more depth to the combat but I think it's moreso that there's just more combat moves in this mod than there are in Kitteh's mod. I also managed to get far enough to notice there were areas that are unique to this mod. That's all very neat. I think I'll try playing around with it but I'll have to avoid those delightful scenes that I know lead to bad ends as long as I'm playing on the mode that makes enemies super tough and actually worth fighting. Also, I'm eager to see what new TF's may be in the works for this mod. But I guess I'll just have to see them when they come out in 2017.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Bad Ends to use with TF items wasn;t touched since orginal game times so I not went out of my way to add more of them. On Bad Endfrom transformation this mode similary like Revamp have perk gained after undergoing 100 trasformations (those that making PC get new body part form or jsut chaning stat count toward this 100 changes) that giving reistance to bad end caused by overuse of TF items in short/longer time. But would give a thought to you suggestions.

On TF's...ther would be actualy kinda one of new TF's in builds released in tis year but it would be merely like a subtype of other existing TF. New totaly not subtypes TF would come in 2017. For what it can be you could look at first post thread to click link to my mod trello and there you can see card with planned TF's to add.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
With Liadri would be making change to TF effects somewhere around begining of 2017. She want include some partial fullbody version of scales/fur even if oddly enough there is not emantiong in PC app about what general skin s/he have aside using it on face part. As each limb got their own desc so dragon legs will be always said to have sclaes even if rest of body should be described as having fur.

On Erlking hounds their are disbanded as side effect of sissyfy of their leader similary like Vapule horde jsut going poof after we choose to take her to camp. For different dialogue for him it's about speed value. If it high or low there will be different version of text you getting so that time you triggered you may had it below or above set in code value. En looking over code it was actualy I think depending if PC got traits that makes him/her good or bad prey for Erlking horde: +20 for Evade, +20 for Runner, +20 for Drider Half, +30 Enlightened/Corrupted Ninetails, +10 for each Akbal Blessing, +10 Fast Perk (one of perks chosen at PC creation), +10 Incorporeality, +10 if player has wings, -20 for Kitsune traits, -20 for Rabbit traits, -20 for Harpy traits, -10 for Goo Half, -10 for Centaur Half.

@Ormael Yeah I understand the disbanding of the pack. Although, I kind of wanted a couple of guard hounds perched at the gate of the wall. Something like " Your loyal hounds routinely pass into sight as they guard the wall. Their tails wag in excitement when they notice your attention." to alter the appearance of the camp.
Also, I managed to get the scene but my fatigue had to match my speed. Don't know why, but that is the only way I could get the "spirited chase" scene.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Ormael Yeah I understand the disbanding of the pack. Although, I kind of wanted a couple of guard hounds perched at the gate of the wall. Something like " Your loyal hounds routinely pass into sight as they guard the wall. Their tails wag in excitement when they notice your attention." to alter the appearance of the camp.
Also, I managed to get the scene but my fatigue had to match my speed. Don't know why, but that is the only way I could get the "spirited chase" scene.

@Ormael Also, is the corruption and purifying of Minerva in yet?

So after merely 2 days a liht patching build comming out.
It mainly fixing bug with perk Staff channeling not been req. to have m. bolt accesable, dealing with flower leg TF effect for female plant morph and adds bonuses to Kangoo-morphs.

@Ormael Cool, small update.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You need first make her been considered PC lover (well technicaly her been certain that PC loves her so well in short been ding al cool stuff with her so she would consider PC as lover ^^) and then talk with her about her corruption. This would open possible path to talk to Marae, Rathazul or Jojo to purify her.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
You need first make her been considered PC lover (well technicaly her been certain that PC loves her so well in short been ding al cool stuff with her so she would consider PC as lover ^^) and then talk with her about her corruption. This would open possible path to talk to Marae, Rathazul or Jojo to purify her.
@Ormael Okay, thank you. I got to the lover stage, but wasn't speaking to any of the people that start the purification stage. I guess I can go talk to Rathazul.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@nox bellua btw jsut to let you know if you got not corrupted marae (only this one can help Minerva) in case you use her to help siren will later on have buffed stats in that fight for bark (fight with marae). SImilary Jojo can help only if he not corrupted.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@nox bellua btw jsut to let you know if you got not corrupted marae (only this one can help Minerva) in case you use her to help siren will later on have buffed stats in that fight for bark (fight with marae). SImilary Jojo can help only if he not corrupted.
@Ormael Yeah, I thought as well. Makes sense as a corrupted individual usually can't help purify someone of corruption. Unless they just absorb that corruption into themselves, thus making them more corrupt.

Last edited: