CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Will Anzu have his own alter in the temple of divines?

I'm not sure, he's pretty much a foreign deity, not unlike Mitra or Ahura Mazda on the Roman Empire, and is mostly in disguise. Maybe some of the reindeer people made a small chamber there? If so, he'll probably give boosts to strength/black magic. But again, he's pretty distant from most Marethians, besides the ones living on the Rift. If someone made an altar dedicated to him, it probably be recent, and probably made by the reindeers, snow minotaurs or valkyries that recognize his presence, but again, i don't have a word on this, since isn't my doc.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zevos For altar dedicated to Anzu...umm well Temle is place to worship gods. I not think now that demons took over there would be much difference for worhipers if it native or foreign deity worshipped ther. So if someone build some time before PC visit it altar for Anzu it would be possible to worhip him too.

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes it shouldn't be problem. Each time if PC get speed lowered either due to basilisk attack or been unlucky when attacking basilisk it counts toward unlocking that perk. Having Gorgon Eyes perk also would double that progress.

On work progress today was fighting for adding 2nd floor for dungeon (really small just 5 rooms compared to 16 on 1st floor) and then adding enemies. There will be 2 types of generic enemies (solo and group type) and boss. Naturaly there will be some loot to gather so it should be profitable going there. Not to meantion...incomplete golem shell that PC may out of boredom take it back to camp. No not literaly dragging it like it was done with latex goo girl - pearl will be used to temporaly store it for transport.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
So far my understanding is that worshiping a certain god (at least ones that we've encountered thus far) lets you take on a form closer to them? So if Anzu's altar follows this course we could gain Avian morph complete with beak (yeah I know kissing scenes would be nightmare fuel to the imagination)?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So far my understanding is that worshiping a certain god (at least ones that we've encountered thus far) lets you take on a form closer to them? So if Anzu's altar follows this course we could gain Avian morph complete with beak (yeah I know kissing scenes would be nightmare fuel to the imagination)?
Anzu dosn't play by the same rules of the Maerethian gods. So Anzumorph is unlikely to become a thing.

Reactions: Ormael

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
On the temple of the divine, Anzu sadly is to recent a god in Mareth to have an altar there as the temple is hundred of years old. However there's nothing to stop a fervant worshiper from building him a makeshift altar.

If Anzu creator do plan for his god to be in the temple he should likely write this part as I have no knowledge of Anzu dogma or mentality. Keep in mind that just because Anzu lives in the glacial rift doesn't mean he can't be properly worshiped. Fenrir do also live in the rift heck he's the god of winter and death.

Alvina the black goat and Siegweird of Catalyna are somewhat finished and under QC development.

Last edited:

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Aside that part on Appearance screen in many place in game code jsut using binary choices so either PC is treated as male or female even if it can be classified as femboy. Well herms in some of this parsers are put under female choice making it still binary.
Still weird that I somehow count as a female when I don't even have a vagina.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I think the game looks at the player's femininity score to determine what to call the player. Perhaps if someone can code it to take the TiTs approach and let the player set what gender pronoun they wish to be called.

Mustang Flex

Aug 27, 2015
Hey, I recently got into this mod, and I was wondering if there's any kind of wiki or player guide someone put together.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hey, I recently got into this mod, and I was wondering if there's any kind of wiki or player guide someone put together.
There is the revamp wiki, as revamp served as the basis for this mod. Engvaline and He'Xin'Dao aside, the only major alterations are perk and ascencion rebalencing. It seems we're beginning to get into the season of new content now that the major underlying systems have mostly been taken care of. The next update will hopefully contain Anzu, elemental dungeon and kitsune revamp.
Liadri writes most of the new stuff thats likely to be Xianxia exclusive, of which Etna has already been added.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Huston, we have a problem

Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (8).png

Life 1, lv59
Children:12 Amily, 2 Ember, 1 Izzy. 2 Izma, 10 Marble, 38 Minerva 1323 Phyla, 1 Shelia, 5 Sophie, 290 Tamini
Dungeons: All cleared. Minerva, Marble purification complete, Enlightenment achieved
Companions: Ember, Sophie, Jojo, Evangeline, Helspawn, Valeria, Rathazul, Amily, Arian, Helia, Isabella, Izma, Kiha, Marble, Phylla, Bath Slut, Ceraph
Ascension points received: 97
At the vary least, 59 points from level and 70ish points from Tamini should put me well above 100

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tamani and Lynette goblin children amount is divided by 4 and and Phylla ant children by 100 so in your case: Lynette 1, Tamani 72, Phylla 13.

On wiki: I starting to think I need to look for someone who would be up to hep with making wiki (I would ofc provide needed info for it) or eventualy try do it myself.

Also Liadri write much/all of recent added contest but it would be up to Kitteh if some of this will be added later on to his mod too. Out of exclusive content for mod would be probably onlt stuff related to soulforce. All rest new stuff if me nd Kitteh reach agreement I not see reson to not be shared between mods.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Tamani and Lynette goblin children amount is divided by 4 and and Phylla ant children by 100 so in your case: Lynette 1, Tamani 72, Phylla 13.
Are the children ascension points going to be counting properly next version?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It should be 99-100 points depending if game rounded up or down number. Ugh that code really making me wanna make it to rewritte it from zero -_-'

Of all info you gave me all other points beside kids should be 87 and kids would be 12,xx so either 12 or 13 points. Thus in total should be 99 or 100 but it was just 97 for you :/

EDIT: At worst case I would with all due respect to Kitteh that wrote that code orginaly aside few addition I made ater on jsut remove it and write it from scratch myelf to be sure all is properly tracked. And I might jsut do it for sake of not having in future some slip ups with wrong calculated points ^^

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It should be 99-100 points depending if game rounded up or down number. Ugh that code really making me wanna make it to rewritte it from zero -_-'

Of all info you gave me all other points beside kids should be 87 and kids would be 12,xx so either 12 or 13 points. Thus in total should be 99 or 100 but it was just 97 for you :/

EDIT: At worst case I would with all due respect to Kitteh that wrote that code orginaly aside few addition I made ater on jsut remove it and write it from scratch myelf to be sure all is properly tracked. And I might jsut do it for sake of not having in future some slip ups with wrong calculated points ^^
So, are children meant to count for ascension points as is or is the square root of the value meant to be taken for diminishing returns?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeas if it was former it would gave poeple that got many ant children and goblin children really huge amount of points. So I'm quessing that was orginaly intend of Kiteh to prevent such occasions to happen. Still thinking over making square root into something like just dividing amount of children by some number to get amount of asc points gained from having all those children.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've finished writing Yggdrasil. Now it needs QC. I have my doubts about some of the body part descriptions, someone might need to rewrite some of them. Also pretty much gave up on giving the weapons a flashy brand and dubbed them "warden's" Page 14-22
I'm probably gonna flesh out Blue some more. Also have writing scenes for the warding stones on my to-do.

@Liadri If you want to write a spiritual sex scene for Yggdrasil, now is a pretty good time. I've already listed the themes and whatnot for it in a previous post.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would poke her to give link to Yggdrasil to our QC peeps if their not have it already.

Well I think it may not be a huge spoiling but in next version I wish to have way to at least partialy let PC move cabin to next games during ascension. It would be costing much thou. Also other structures that can be build but can't be take will grant ascension points.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's up to you Zevos and since yo umade sperated gdoc for it will give QC-ers this link.

@Kaz93 Explore High Mountains to meet her for the first time. Later on depending on PC decision she may start showing up in all places that Hel could in her (Helia) roam mode.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
have there been any additions ascension points wise in the past two updates other then Etna?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No. But in next one update there will be new ones for building things in camp (not for cabin since I want make it partialy transferable to higher NG games). Then in build after next one will be another few new sources for ascension points.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can some higher level challenges be added to the arena? With children more or less being worth no more than around 15 points without a great deal of grinding, levels are where the ap is at, and grinding beyond lv40 quickly becomes vary painful.

Last edited:

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Zevos currently the only good way to grind for levels is get to the lowest level you can beat the crap out of the beasts of rift at without too much issues... Although I don't know how viable that is for non spellcasters.