CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I equipped the Imp tome and am repeatedly being turned into an imp. How can I fix this?
Try removing this like cursed armor. Diana or Arian can do that.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
So I am just curious about this. So you all know how jojo can be corrupted and recruited into camp, as well as how you can recruit him if your a pure character right? I also know if you have a bimbo liqueur in storage it can lead up to jojo becoming joy. So, is there a corrupt version of joy?

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
So I am just curious about this. So you all know how jojo can be corrupted and recruited into camp, as well as how you can recruit him if your a pure character right? I also know if you have a bimbo liqueur in storage it can lead up to jojo becoming joy. So, is there a corrupt version of joy?
i don't think there's a corrupt version of joy at least to my knowledge

Comfortably

Jul 12, 2023
is there an alternative way to start the main questline?
if you do something like give into the tome of imps before talking to marae are you just locked out of doing the main quest?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Azrael1 I not know on any writer plans to add recruitment to Callu.

No there is no Corrupt Joy option and may not be in near future (not certian if anyone would write her at all)

@Comfortably Yes there is alternative way to find factory with too high corrupt PC when meeting marae. When kicked out PC would meet mysterious npc that would point toward factory allowing to continue main quest.

Happy New Year people \o/

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I can't seem to get the beautiful sword to spawn. I have managed to get the bow, shield and whip, but any other time I visit the lake it doesn't appear. Is this a bug or has it been moved to somewhere else?

Phobos_19

Nov 8, 2022
I'm trying to beat Marae but she's too strong and she keeps healing, is there a specific strategy to beat her or do i just have to be OP? (just to be clear i'm fighting pure Marae not the corrupt one)

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
I think I got the Amily Urta date bugged. It's telling me that I can't do it cause I don't know Urta well enough despite her being Lover+, going through all her dialogue(as well as being pro polygamy as far as I can recall), and already having a kid with her. Anyway to fix it or atleast have it resolved itself?

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
Fighting Lethice and she keeps deflecting my attacks during the second phase, any suggestion?
When she's moving fast, you wanna Tease/Arouse spell her; when she softens, you wanna attack. Same as base game.

@=@=@

I'm playing v0.8u, and in the text box for the Soulforce menu, it says "Additional Soulforce from Training." I just noticed this, and it's at 0% out of (over 2k)%. Am I missing something I could use? I put on two TSoulforce Rings and a TSoulforce Necklace, but I'm seeing no progress.

DRahven

Dec 17, 2023
So what weapons level the Weapon Mastery - Ranged? I have Dao of Range, Throwing, and Firearms maxed for my current level but the mastery remains 0.

DRahven

Dec 17, 2023
I think I got the Amily Urta date bugged. It's telling me that I can't do it cause I don't know Urta well enough despite her being Lover+, going through all her dialogue(as well as being pro polygamy as far as I can recall), and already having a kid with her. Anyway to fix it or atleast have it resolved itself?
If you are still stuck on this, after Amily confronts you you can find her drinking with Urta at the bar and it leads to an alternate sex scene

Reactions: Lucky_I

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
So I wanna ask, whats the deal with that dragon boy from the hidden caves? Does he ever show back up or is that like a dead end "storyline"?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Ted (dragon boy) shows up occasionally as a random encounter. The first time, you get a talisman and a dream you can follow up on. Then he becomes a nuisance you can disable with the NPCs tab in camp.

shy-nerd

Feb 3, 2024
so i dont suppose anyone can tell me how exactly you play swf files since flash player has been discontinued, ive been trying to figure it out for days now and its really starting to annoy me

CV816

Jan 10, 2024
How do you become an arch-imp? I know it has something to do with the imp tome, but I can't figure it out.

Frantoria

Feb 14, 2023
How do you become an arch-imp? I know it has something to do with the imp tome, but I can't figure it out.
According to the code, you must be equipped with the imp tome, being an imp, have a demon energy thirst greater than 25, and be in the camp. Then, a scene should trigger, and you must give in to your urge. All reading from codes, as you may check here on line 2745. But since I haven't played as an imp yet, I may interpret it wrong...

Here's my own question: does anyone know if I can be a succubus/incubus since it will need the Soulless perk? The only way to get this perk, as far as I know, is to lose to Draculina, which turns you into a Dracula instead of a demon, and the turn is permanent, meaning that I can't transform myself out of being Dracula... I know storywise it may sound weird as being a soulless demon will surely void the meaning of saving Mareth, but since taking over Lethice's place is an option I'm wondering if this will be or already has been an option, as I have no luck searching through the code how I can get this perk without being a Dracula... (Alvina's Phylactery perk doesn't count by the way)