CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Zenhgha

Jun 28, 2020
How do you marry Chi Chi? I got the ring from the jeweler but Idk what it means by fully functional temple. I fixed Marae's statue in the Temple

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
There's a bug with the Demonic Hunger perk; it adds fatigue instead of subtracting it.
That's supposed to be fixed in the newer versions... you playing on n10? If you are, you might have to wait until next version comes out, if not, grab n10 from github.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
I hope Ormael is alright, have not seen him/her online for a very long time now, likewise the Github has been utterly without a single new push, which is strange.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I hope Ormael is alright, have not seen him/her online for a very long time now, likewise the Github has been utterly without a single new push, which is strange.
Orm needed some off time. Vacation I guess. Not sure when work will resume, but it'll come again soon enough.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Bug: If you are a lactating heavy and encounter a displacer beast a milk-feeding scene happens.
But that scene seems to override all the other regular encounter after it happened once and appears literally everywhere not nessesarily related to displacer beasts at all.

Last edited:

CORMAN

Apr 7, 2019
Been playing for a while. Cant figure out how to get the Easter bunny balls and the Ecliptic Mind perk. Can anyone help?

Lordhater1

Jan 25, 2020
That's supposed to be fixed in the newer versions... you playing on n10? If you are, you might have to wait until next version comes out, if not, grab n10 from github.
Another bug I found was with the Lizan Regeneration perk, where every time I would get the perk I would automatically lose it
Lizan Regen Issue.jpg

Reactions: FakeWheat

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Been playing for a while. Cant figure out how to get the Easter bunny balls and the Ecliptic Mind perk. Can anyone help?
Can't as of n10, it's fixed in latest devbuilds but version o is still a little bit off. Lizan bug above is also fixed. Just gotta be patient.

Bruh

Jul 10, 2020
Is it even possible to gain the ability to use 4 arms when having...well 4 arms. Also i like how displacer beasts have 4 arm but are way too dumb to be even remotely close to be able to, 10/10 perfect evolution guys

CORMAN

Apr 7, 2019
Is it even possible to gain the ability to use 4 arms when having...well 4 arms. Also i like how displacer beasts have 4 arm but are way too dumb to be even remotely close to be able to, 10/10 perfect evolution guys
Happy Easter (for all who celebrate today)

CORMAN - no PC still can't use 4 weapons with displacer beast 4 arms (if you want explanation then: PC was born as two arms being so it mind can't cope to deal with using 4 arms so even having tf's into displacer beast PC mind can't fully use 2nd pair of arms amking tchem unable to wield additional weapons)

phaos - there was bug that made golems replace goblins (no it's i think already near meme on discord that gblins was all the time golems). And i do made small changes to Desert enemies that makes those 5/7/9 lvl ones not show till PC hit 2/3/4 lvl. Should now be bit easier to build up chara on first 1-2 lvl's and then around lvl 3 start to beat some more strong enemies. Still there will be tentacle beast or ocasional feral imp (ferals Chance to show instead of normal one was lowered a bit too).

NobleLeader6 - I no know about anyone planning to write content for making pure Holli less...lewd and more tree like. If there will be somone who came and tell me about writing i will let you know.

Seipherwood - as i meantioned in reply to phaos msg there was bug with goblins and golems encounters that is fixed now. Also Chi CHi is emant to beat PC on first time PC meet her at arena (it's pretty scripted to her been super strong nearly unbeatable and showing after 10 other fights on arena). Later she can teach PC and give rematch option, which is luckly decided by player when it will happen as she no longer haijack any other arena fight for rematch. For Minotaur King he's designed that way by Fen. Need beat him physicaly few Times then use lust dmg to finisz him for good. You could always use weapon that deal lust dmg on top of normal physical dmg like succubi whip or aphrodisiac dagger. Or as been said use few tiems Arouse spell or any other special that can deal lust dmg to enemy (raiju special or eromancer (lust) transfer).
You can't do much with 4 arm, i feel like currently it just for appearance.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
What a time to be alive Corruption of Champion Xianxia is now getting the exclusive feature of haircut styles. Yep you heard me you can now personalize your hairstyle at salon out of five choices
Plain, Wild, Ponytail, Great Tresse, Twin Pigtail and Dwarven style.

unknown-23.png

unknown-33.png

unknown-39.png

fyreyevele

Sep 8, 2019
For the record, still working on it. I don't have any good news about the colors/skin/coat working right, but I'll update one way or another when the next Xianxia update comes out.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Regarding the cerberus and other guns i've been actively doing testing to look up as to why players cant use guns out of the mech. theres heavy investigation regarding this ongoing.

Reactions: warcat875

Kitchie Keen

Sep 15, 2017
CoCED Xianxia Edition is updated!

Patch notes:
Soul Stones now have a field just like Gems do
Fixed the ocean/beach locations and added new locations I missed
Fixed some flag problems, did a thorough check for changed flags/comments
Added ALL new flags, previously missed some
Items fully updated and sorted into something readable

Next big push is for all the perks. This will very definitely take the longest by far, but hopefully it will only be an XML update instead of needing work in the program. I'm also going to have a pass over the Statuses and see if I can update that any more, and that's another XML only change.

Also, the fur color bit isn't working very well and I'm not sure how to fix it. It seems to change to the color of any skin coat like scales and fur, but changing it in the editor doesn't actually change anything properly in the save. I've been looking through the skin and skin layer files and it's a little hard to tell how it works and how to fix this.

Alright, I can't quite figure out how to get skin patterns working right either. I thought I had it, but I was wrong. They apparently override adjectives except for the orca effect which uses the adjective "glossy" and the red panda one which blanks it out. Not sure the black/white veins one works right either.

I swear, everything skin is going to give me fits by the time this is done. It's easily the most confusing thing in here.

I've been out of the loop for a long time on CoC mods, and yours drew my attention(apologies in advance for the bombardment of questions). Am I correct in understanding it's a combination of Xianxia and another mod? How "complete" is it? Is there a wiki or list somewhere that says what your mod changes/adds?
Also, how do I install it? Do I need to download CoC and add your mod into it's folder? Is the mod standalone?

Last edited:

warcat875

Jul 27, 2020
I've been out of the loop for a long time on CoC mods, and yours drew my attention(apologies in advance for the bombardment of questions). Am I correct in understanding it's a combination of Xianxia and another mod? How "complete" is it? Is there a wiki or list somewhere that says what your mod changes/adds?
Also, how do I install it? Do I need to download CoC and add your mod into it's folder? Is the mod standalone?
I believe it is a Save editor for the mod Xianxia. Beside that i don't know.