CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8l2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Discussion in 'Mods & Unofficial Resources' started by Ormael, Apr 1, 2016.

1. ShanicX

ShanicX Member

Since no one came to help you I'll lend you a hand.
    Errors derived from the use of google translate and little revision.
    You will need CoCED (unfortunately only on the computer)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422042878106271754/423136751297757194/Xianxia_save_editor.rar
    At the mobile use the save file, locate the file in your documents and transfer it to the PC.
    already on the PC, open CoCED and in it go Open> Import> grab the file and make the changes you want (items for Debug Wand)
    After the changes go to Save as> External> your file> transfer this file back to your mobile in the same folder that found it
    Detail: Your file should have the format ".coc" always to work.

2. Deathdovakin

Deathdovakin New Member

To bad i dont own a computer...

3. ShanicX

ShanicX Member

another person could do it for you but not know what he / she did if you make your file available here (but remarkably it is not possible files.coc but .zip yes)
    download winrar and compress the file for .zip and upload here (last hope for mobile without pc users?)
    This one I did as a test

Attached Files:

4. spartanalex

spartanalex Member

Question which race gives the best overall stats or just the most op in general

5. ShanicX

ShanicX Member

Full Dragon is best overall;
    Greater devil best for magic-pc (maleficium skill);
    Gorgon and "naga?" with pretrify skill;
    Vampire get thisty stack temporary stats up (easy to stack, 10/15? for stack);
    Chimera is the most op, varies races resulting in highest overall and racial skills, bigger metabolism (hunger fall faster, chimera perks reduce it)

6. spartanalex

spartanalex Member

I knew vampire and dragon were pretty good but i never figured out how to lower my thirst as a vampire, how do i fix that also what item turns me into a chimera

7. ShanicX

ShanicX Member

Depends if it is because of the race parts it only transforms into a more complete form solves but if it is because of racial perks only through save editing.

#4177 ShanicX, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  8. spartanalex

spartanalex Member

Okay but also how do you become a Chimera

9. Shion

Shion Active Member

Mostly trough racial perks. Become a race with a perkline, get all the perks and change to a different race. Because of the perks you keep the race at a low point value. If you have three active races you are a chimera
    Vampires have the Embrace physical special (you need vampire wings for it) use it and then you can bite them if you have Vampire teeth. That will increase your stack and give you more boni

10. spartanalex

spartanalex Member

Thanks and is there a list somewhere that tells the perks for each race i can become like does werewolf or dragon or vampires have perks because those are my 3 favorite transformations

11. Shion

Shion Active Member

Dragon has three perks, vampire has six (three for bloodstream and three for teeth), Werewolf doesn't have a real racial perk. Though the lycanthropy will always stay even if it's dormant because you're not a wolf.
    The easiest way is too look it up in the source code
    Also if you have two races the one that's the lowest in the definition list will count (That usually means the newer race) So for example Dragon is one of the oldest races and if you mix in any other race you won't be listed as a dragon any more.

Oh and a nice thing I noticed recently. Heroism works with the two magical soulskills. Do get it, it really makes a difference against bosses and giants.

12. lemuh

lemuh New Member

are there dual small weapons? if so, where can I get them?

13. Shion

Shion Active Member

Only one, the icepicks you can get from the snow location shop
    They have the big plus of not needing more wrath then single weapons, so you get double the attacks for the same wrath

Zatrian likes this.
  14. Zatrian

Zatrian Active Member

And what the TF for devil?

15. ShanicX

ShanicX Member

Evangeline - InferWine.

Zatrian likes this.
  16. Zatrian

Zatrian Active Member

Oh. Ohoh. That's good.
    Thank you.

17. arcwolf500

arcwolf500 Member

Gotta say, I just hope this MOD continues to stay in development. Hate to see it be suspended like revamp, another MOD like this.

18. thatboyred5

thatboyred5 New Member

how do you download and actually play the game I can use it on mobile but I have no idea what im doin on pc