CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8j2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Discussion in 'Mods & Unofficial Resources' started by Ormael, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

Yeah Xianxia despite some desperate thots and etc. still lives on. I hope you two would be ok and we could still chat ocassional on coc-related or other stuff.

Cow Ears, Cow Tail, Cow Legs, Cow Horns, Face (HUMAN / COW), Arms (HUMAN), Fur, DD+ cup, tallness 6' 2" or more, 20+ corruption, vagina of any type - that 11 pts. Another points can be gained form having cow racial lvl-up perks (Lacta Bovina Ovaries) and two Chimerical Body perks: Semi-Advanced Stage / Semi-Peerless Stage - two of ovaries perks and all other req. all together would allow to get 15 pts

2. Chaotic Neutral Taco

Chaotic Neutral Taco Well-Known Member

3. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

It look promising so far.

Yeah there would be at least one or two more sub-types of cat races waiting to be added. Cheetah was one of those i thought to add.

Something else: Would you all still prefer Adventure Guild quests giving for first time completing their quests some perk or some other reward like some manual to unlock new special/soulskill or maybe some item?

4. Inirias

Inirias Member

Perhaps for the other cat subtypes, there could be multiple types with the same bonuses. In particular, for example...
    Strong big cats: Lion, tigers, liger (+70 strength; +30 speed; +40 lib)
    Fast big cats: Jaguar, leopard (+20 strength; +80 speed; +40 lib)

As for Adventure Guild quest rewards, I'd suggest that 1: it'd be a choice, so you can choose something that fits your build and 2: either items or abilities. I'd say you'd be able to either exchange what you gained or that further quests allow you to either take what you didn't take for hybrid builds or take something more specialized in the path you first choose for focused builds.

#3905 Inirias, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  5. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

That a quite few subtypes of cats. I not sure if all ot them could be put as races recognized by game. And speaking of cats we still got 2 subtypes that are under cat races that would maybe in this year still show up: nekomanta and displacer races.

For rewards suggestions.... it's good one about choosing item that fit PC build. I haven't thought as much in this dirtection merely stopping on just one predefined item for finishing quest. But there are also plans for some of less repeatable quests to have some choices on reward. To take first from the bunch examples there would be not repeatable quest involving catching alive feral imps. And after ending it PC would face choice of one from at least 2 diff rewards. Preferable with the best one reward not been obviously hinted as the best one. Maybe even some ppl wouldn't feel that for them that 'best' reward is the best one.

6. Ravie

Ravie Well-Known Member

It's nekomata btw. Notice the n that's removed. Unless it truly is nekomanta. I have never ever heard of a cat-manta hybrid before....

7. Inirias

Inirias Member

Aaah, I thought nekomata was already considered in the game (it *does* have a score) even if inaccessible. And I wasn't thinking of Displacer anymore. Well... I do hope there's at least one "big cat" TF, because panthera-type morphs are awesome

And Ravie... you aren't the first to point that out.

8. kinkshamer

kinkshamer Well-Known Member

You can opt out of ever accepting the vampire, would be great if the same applied for Diana.

9. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

It is typo i corected now so would be nekomata.

You mean option like worms toggle for vampire and alicorn npc's?

10. Inirias

Inirias Member

Well... honestly I think the problems with Diana (or at least the ones I see with her, I don't know if that's the big problems kinkshamer has) are:
    1. Most of her text feel placeholder-y. She feels more like a random fight than an NPC when you encounter her.
    2. She seemingly never remembers that you let go the occasion to rape her time and time again until you do it 18 or 19 times
    3. She's whinyyyyyyyy. And doesn't show any other facet to her personality until being a follower.
    4. Her becoming an unicorn, then an alicorn, feels like it comes out of nowhere, especially if considering the Celess content, which makes a big deal out of unicorns and bicorns, and even more so out of alicorns and nightmares. If you could see: a scene explicating her wish and where it came from, as well as a scene for both transformations, that'd be really interesting. And you probably should have to actively help her to pursue that wish rather than just fight her repeatedly; you might even have the option to corrupt her into nightmare-hood (although such an option might already be present, but I didn't try as of now)

Yes, I'm aware that these points are similar but I felt the need to differentiate them. Sue me.

And uh... sorry if I sound angry or something. That's not my goal ^^;

kinkshamer likes this.
  11. cheesebehemoth

cheesebehemoth Well-Known Member

It seems like there's a bug concerning spider eyes, I get a metamorph unlock message for obtaining 4 spider eyes and 6 spider eyes but only the 6 spider eyes are available on the metamorph menu. Also, does the game track what sort of body you started out with? If so, morphing back into your original body seems like it should be an option.

12. smallMac99

smallMac99 Member

so is Samirah been added in yet or not?

13. GooGolPlex

GooGolPlex New Member

Imagine you're me Sir Jager Cazador big game hunter extraordinaire who has just so happened to have purchased an Ivory Inlaid Arabesque from from his local merchant. Having just discovered the vile swamplands, as I'm wading through two feet of muck I'm accosted by the local fauna! A Corrupted Drider! An epic struggle for survival and the right to breed ensues! Unfortunately for me, I did not know that the Arabesque didn't come with extra bullets! You can probably guess what happened, I am writing from my camp with a new brood of drider eggs up my poop chute! Very very very uncomfortable! I would like a full refund for all 1400 of my gems that were wasted!

14. wolfee886

wolfee886 New Member

How do you get spirit stones??

15. Kurai Tora

Kurai Tora Member

@wolfee886
    sell golem cores in Xe Xin Dao or trade gems with one of the merchants

16. kinkshamer

Yeah you summed up a lot of the issues, but let's not just forget the simple fact that regardless of how nice a character is, it should be possible to indefinitely turn them down simply because they shouldn't be forced upon the player
    If I'm playing a female character I don't want to have to bother removing my character's dick again because I was forced to accept Diana into the camp just so I could stop encountering her
    Or in regards to roleplaying: if I want to play some sort of monogamous character, then why would I have multiple 'lovers' in my camp? There are various reasons to give the player the option to permanently opt out of accepting Diana or what werewolf maid (Luna?) while it takes very, very little work to implement such options into the game

17. kinkshamer

Yes a toggle option would work fine, but then you'd have to add options in the menu to toggle them back so I don't know if that's an ideal implementation for you

18. cheesebehemoth

cheesebehemoth Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. When I was trying to recruit her my main thoughts were that it was super grindy and that there was literally no reason for us to be fighting. With a character like Kiha it made sense, after every battle you attempted to talk her down and convince her you were on the same side, with Diana there's nothing. Also you didn't have to fight Kiha 20 times to make any sort of progress, which is WAY too many.

#3919 cheesebehemoth, Nov 15, 2018 at 10:54 PM
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018 at 5:39 PM
  19. Phoenix11

Phoenix11 Active Member

didnt work

20. JBornWhoS

JBornWhoS Member

I was having similar trouble and I was having trouble finding a swf player until I came onto this page: https://blog.bannersnack.com/download-swf-player/
    "However, Adobe has indeed such a SWF player, but, for our confusion (I had to ask my workmates from the flash department where can I find it), it is rather hard to find. It’s called Adobe Flash Player Projector Content Debugger (oh…) or Adobe Standalone Flash Player."

Googling "adobe flash projector" comes up with this page: https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
    Don't click whatever download looking links at the top. Instead scroll past the box with a stop sign telling you the downloads are for "flash developers only" and click on the link that says "Download the Flash Player projector" under your operating system. In the case of windows it gives me "flashplayer_31_sa.exe" which doesn't need to install and can be run anywhere even though I don't have flash installed for any browsers.

Anyways, I came here to ask if there is some sort of wiki or similar for this mod. I forget what I was going to look up specifically, though.