CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8i2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Discussion in 'Mods & Unofficial Resources' started by Ormael, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Sighguy95

Sighguy95 New Member

Is there a Corrupt Joy route?

2. Phoenix11

Phoenix11 Member

dont thinkk theres a corrupt joy rout but they have already been bimbofied...

3. BITFenrir

BITFenrir Member

when for the next update?

4. Phoenix11

Phoenix11 Member

dont know but check there discord i think the link is somewere in the forum page.

5. ShanicX

ShanicX New Member

why the soulskill 'hurricane dance' need specific legs?

6. Phoenix11

Phoenix11 Member

ever seen a naga do the hoki poki? me neither

#3696 Phoenix11, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Sacredferro likes this.
  7. drone24

drone24 Member

when will the next release be?

8. Kinofthehunt

Kinofthehunt Well-Known Member

only the mod devs know

9. Logboss

Logboss Member

Dunno if I'm stupid or if it's a bug, but I can't figure out how to get the perks that require New Game+ working (Arcane Lash II/Iron Fist II/Archer's Stamina II etc...) I'm on my third ascension but according to the perk database I may as well just have started a new game. I have all of the regular stuff you get from ascending except for this one problem.

10. Kinofthehunt

Kinofthehunt Well-Known Member

this looks like a bug to me

11. Logboss

Logboss Member

Rip. It's strange too because loading that same save in revamp has ng+ perks working as intended, but it's just borked in xianxia. I didn't even do anything weird like jump between mods mid playthrough, everything's been on xianxia up until then. Ah well.

12. nightsound

nightsound New Member

This is probably a weird request but does anyone have a complete list of all the followers that have been added and how to recruit them. I can look up on the Wiki how to recruit people from before the Mod but I'm having trouble with everyone that has been added. Thanks ahead of time for any help given.

13. Ryii

Ryii Well-Known Member

They are in the change log of the game I believe, maybe also the xianxia wiki.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. BITFenrir

BITFenrir Member

Any hope for an update?

15. Virgilia444

Virgilia444 Well-Known Member

Don't know if a update come it will take a while,i think.

16. Hardmix898

Hardmix898 Well-Known Member

Where should I goes next in the Tiger stalking the Dragon quest? Where is xianxia wiki?

17. Zatrian

Zatrian Member

Update! We need update!

18. Virgilia444

Virgilia444 Well-Known Member

The mod continue the next update will be version 0.8i3 but when it will come out i don't know.

19. Phoenix11

Phoenix11 Member

someone on the forms said the modmaker was done witht his mod but idk how reliable they are.

20. lightningshifter

lightningshifter Well-Known Member

Considering the modmaker's last comments in this forum implied that it was still in the works, I would say we would have to treat it as simple rumors until the maker comes forward to confirm it. The recent changes were on the smaller side lately. Hopefully the next build will have some neat new content to play around with.

21. OldHickory

OldHickory Member

Is there any sort of resource, such as a wiki or whatnot, that could be used to quickly look at the various additions, such as TFs, perks, job classes, or otherwise?

22. Amygdala

Amygdala Member

There's this but it's pretty bare bones so you'd be better off just asking any questions you have on the thread itself.
    http://cocxianxia.wikia.com/wiki/CoC-Xianxia_Wiki

23. OldHickory

OldHickory Member

That's about right. Can't really gouge much more info from it than was already obvious.

So, do I need the Chimeric whatever perks to get a full TF?
    Cause I was going for the Raiju thing, and it seemed like I couldn't go from half to whole until getting that.
    And similarly with perks, what qualifies as natural weapons for the Beast Warrior class?
    Got the weasel claws, and the Claw Fighter perk, but damage still feels pretty meh.
    Although, that might be the equipped shield interfering, as I have a sneaking suspicion that it would.

24. Amygdala

Amygdala Member

A lot TF's are pretty RNG based and could take a couple tries to get the full thing. There's also the possibility that you have a perk that makes it harder to transform and the Chimera perk sets it back into balance. As for the Beast Warrior class I'm not quite sure. Try seeing if there are any other perks that can increase your damage and unequipping your shield would probably be good to try as well.

25. OldHickory

OldHickory Member

Didn't have any of the anti-TF perks.
    I did notice that the rate at which TFs occurred felt way lower than the base game.

As it turns out, the Beast Warrior thing is because it's a stance system that has to be toggled in the perks menu, like double attacks.
    Even after you get it, it defaults to off.
    Damage seemed to increase about 10% when I set it right, and that wasn't in the class mode that consumes wrath, which apparently has a separate buff that further increases power when unarmed and clawed.

26. Amygdala

Amygdala Member

The game does track how many times you've been transformed in the playthrough so maybe you gain a natural resistance to TF's as the game goes on and it simply doesn't say so. Admittedly, It usually boils down to a perk having an unprecedented effect or just bad luck.

27. Zatrian

Zatrian Member

What's about an update? No news?

28. Phoenix11

Phoenix11 Member

No Nothing new on the update if theres gonna be one.

29. OldHickory

OldHickory Member

If/when there is an update, I'll be interested to see the remainder of Liadri's stuff get added, whether it be new content or the associated expansions.
    Stuff like the mind flayers and the alraune variants look neat.

30. Lunaraia

Lunaraia Well-Known Member

well the Modmaker hasn't been on since April, so who knows at this point.