CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Then if it not a problem you can share that. Maybe something will come out from that. Like maybe some similar to this idea for snow harpy I seen lilttle earlier in thread.

Reactions: Agrok

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I'm trying to play a Fenrir build but there's a glitch that keeps pissing me off.

Everytime I load my game my stats will go outside their bars. (Which happens when the stat is higher than the cap)

I rest and get a message saying "How dare you throw away my gift..."
It'll describe me growing my back spikes (again). Then my strength and toughness will decrease.

So every time I load my game I have to go into my cabin and study the combat manual by spamming the first button.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Which one version you use atm @Nyseron ? 0.7e3.5 or some earlier one? Also when you load game then loose some of this stats and recover it by studing then even savin game will on load of this new save cause stats to drops with Fenrir body parts present?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
That being said, the three aspects of sergals that you can't really find otherwise are their muzzle shape, tail shape and clitoris. Fox is close enough to muzzle shape. A reasonable substitute for tail shape could probably be found if you look around. Clitoris will probably require some more creativity to get in.

Like i said, nothing is impossible. We can already make a freaking Charizard if we want to. This is just going to be another one of those cases.

Reactions: Ormael

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Which one version you use atm @Nyseron ? 0.7e3.5 or some earlier one? Also when you load game then loose some of this stats and recover it by studing then even savin game will on load of this new save cause stats to drops with Fenrir body parts present?
I'm using the latest version.

As for your second question it was a little hard to understand. I'm guessing you were asking if the stats changed after saving after studying.
The answer is yes, it always changes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nyseron Yeah well that more or less I meant. As been asking if such thing happened: You load save for first time and your PC stats drops, then you grind them back to old levels and saving, then goinf to load menu to pick the save you jsut saved moment before to see if it once again amke your PC stats lowered.

@CascadeRX Their are future camp members. The one with desc meantiong Lamb may be in 0.7f (but if I feel it content isn't well enough will with heavy heart withold till next year). FOr the one from Lovers menu it...may take quite much longer to get this one ingame like 2-3 builds.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So to sum up it happens when you reached pint when your PC wearing Fenrir collar and you saved after this moment? Or even when PC ony is partialy TF-ed into wolf/winter wolf it happened to you too?

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
So to sum up it happens when you reached pint when your PC wearing Fenrir collar and you saved after this moment? Or even when PC ony is partialy TF-ed into wolf/winter wolf it happened to you too?

I bought a shit-ton of Chilly Peppers from He’Xin’Dao and saved as soon as I got them. Every time I got a transformation I wanted I saved the game, while I would reload if I grew a wolf cock. (Canine dicks are gross)
In the end my character was mostly a Winter Wolf but with a human penis. I then searched the Glacial Rift and it didn't take me very long to find Fenrir's collar. After putting it on I transformed and my corruption shot up to 50, so I studied the Etiquette Guide until it was 0 again. I saved my game, quit, then came back to it later and the glitch occurred. I used the Combat Manual to fix my stats but when I saved and quit the stats were fucked up on load again.

What I noticed though is that right after I load the game if I check my description it will say that I'm a "Winter Wolf" instead of a "Fenrir".
Fenrir says that annoying line and then when I check I'm described as a Fenrir again.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Soo a slight bug in the newest version, when I ascend I do not return to human, I become a goblin, for some reason or another, I don't understand why but I do, no matter what I do my racial score for goblin hits high enough to have me start out as one

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Do we mushroom items? I mean the truffles is to make you into a pig morph but I think there should be another one

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's not yet added. Liadri jsut done writing for them amt so it will be added now on pile of stuff I each day radomly pick stuff to code (ok that last part was jk but indeed there is pile of stuff growing slowly I picking things to code from time to time).

Ohh about last days progress...fixing some smaller/bigger flaws/bug. Making mutli attack build more balanced, ironing out kitsune rework.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id love to join the discord server there are some morphs some alternate's id like to see/make like a dormouse, tiger, arctic fox, snowy owl harpy and red panda

Crimmson_R

Dec 17, 2016
Hi, great mod but i have a question regarding the chimera race.
What kind of body parts give points towards being a chimera ? And also does being one bring any bonuses ?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@KingMelon @ShifterDreams https://discord.gg/8QZBrVM - this should be helpfull to find our lil server for mods. If it would by some reason expire or other thing happened to disable it allowing to join let me knw so will repost it again (shouldn't expire but...sometimes their are still running out of time eventualy)

@Crimmson_R That chimera race counter is for counting how many perks related to races PC bought like Draconic Lungs, Lizan Marrow, etc. in current live build it have only meaning to count them but in 0.7f it would be iving bonuses to max str/tou/spe/int/lib stat caps for each point in it. Also would make PC either getting hungry faster or directly loosing slowly over time HP.

@Etis Corrupted Ninetails, Dark Charm, Dragon Fire Breath, Dragon Ice Breath, Enlightened Ninetails, Feras Boon Alpha, Feras Boon Breeding Bitch, Feras Boon Milking Twat, Feras Boon Seeder, FireLord, Flexibility, Hellfire, InkSpray, LizanRegeneration, Lustzerker, MagicalFertility, MagicalVirility, Maraes Gift Buttslut, Maraes Gift Fertility, Maraes Gift Profractory, Maraes Gift Stud, Milk Maid, One Track Mind, Pure And Loving, Purity Blessing, Sensual Lover