CoC/TiTS help(Probably doesn't go here)

Quilliam

Aug 27, 2015
I can't for the life of me figure out how to download the games. I always played them online, but with the whole change that went on, all my saves are lost. So, I want to play offline from now on, just in case. 

The only thing I could figure would be it was "save link as," but that didn't work. Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
Can't think of a reason why it shouldn't work. 
u9Gt342.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Quilliam

Aug 27, 2015
It's not downloading as a swf file for me, so big thanks to Woider. 

For a while, it also wouldn't open up, but I got through that after some stubbornness. Thanks for the help!

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Seems the location checked for the saves might have changed, which means you might be in luck. Or not and I just did a cruel thing.

Hit the windows button + R. Type %appdata% and ok. In the search bar, type .sol and see if your saves pop up. When I tested and tried this a little while ago, two locations for fenoxo's site popped up; one with the test save I just made, and one containing all my old saves. Worth checking.

Quilliam

Aug 27, 2015
Damn, no such luck. Ah, it's no big deal anyway. I end up restarting every couple weeks anyway, and it was about that time. My saves were getting a little cluttery, and I forget to delete them, or can't bring myself to.