CoC Short Story

Sandman

May 4, 2017
Moved story to the more recent thread to avoid clutter and what not. Rookie mistake on my part, won't happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: RanmaChan

JimboJizzim

Nov 11, 2016
Florida, USA
Actually, that was pretty fuckin' good. I give it a solid 9.5/10. The humor was on point and it was descriptive enough to paint a scene but didn't draw it out. Of course, there wasn't any expense or tension, but that can't be really blamed since it was only a sand witch and a Naga.

I loved it though, good job.

Sandman

May 4, 2017
Actually, that was pretty fuckin' good. I give it a solid 9.5/10. The humor was on point and it was descriptive enough to paint a scene but didn't draw it out. Of course, there wasn't any expense or tension, but that can't be really blamed since it was only a sand witch and a Naga.

I loved it though, good job.

That means a lot to know I was able to entertain someone other than myself with this. Thanks for taking the time to read my stuff, I appreciate it.

JimboJizzim

Nov 11, 2016
Florida, USA
That means a lot to know I was able to entertain someone other than myself with this. Thanks for taking the time to read my stuff, I appreciate it.

Yeah, it's no problem. I'm trying to spend a bit more time on the forums to get to know everyone myself, so I figured what better way to read some writing? I was pleasantly surprised to find something that was pretty good immediately though.

Trust me though, I know it's difficult to write and take joy in the work because I myself write shit and immediately throw it out

Sandman

May 4, 2017
Yeah, it's no problem. I'm trying to spend a bit more time on the forums to get to know everyone myself, so I figured what better way to read some writing? I was pleasantly surprised to find something that was pretty good immediately though.

Trust me though, I know it's difficult to write and take joy in the work because I myself write shit and immediately throw it out

Yeah I understand the struggles that crop up with writing, It's certainly well worth it though. Also hey if you ever post some writing let me know, I'd be happy to give it a read.