CoC Scenes in TiTS?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why was he banned? I've been banned before, but I came back because I'm used to domestic abuse.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Reason for his ban was been asshole to people on forum even going as far to be ass to Fen (that stated to be the only one who declined his banning on earlier attempt of admins/mods team to ban him than the case with Riya thread and Etis rant in it).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Probably shitposting bad.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Bad posting... yeap... I've been banned for that before, I didn't enjoy my 3 month forced vacation I was starved for this site and was glad when my exile ended :p and no this has nothing to do with me being away recently, (for any of you who might confuse my recent disapperance.) Dis was back maybe a year or two ago before we got these new forums.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
+1 to rough, drunken, bar sex

The residual cunt loosening and possible pregnancy added a lot to the passion in Urta's bar fuck scenes, but even without those after-effects, the flagrant public orgy started by the land's greatest warrior and their absolutely relentless guard captain lover certainly deserves a place in TiTs.

"Gods, sexy! You smell like you walked in here to make babies - like you want to grab the girls and the herms and plough them full of cum, even as you let the guys and the herms stuff your greedy cunt full of baby juice and make you just as pregnant. It’s the best smell ever..."

Its sheer girth and flared head snag against your opening, before the lust-crazed herm vixen roughly forces it through, impatiently feeding inch after inch of girthy herm-hood into your lower lips. The sudden intrusion of something so long and broad stretches your poor pussy wide, but the shock and the pain merely turn into pleasure in your lust-enthralled mind.

It looks like the others are enjoying the show quite a lot in their own right - you see more than a few
couples or threesomes starting to kiss, fondle each other, even beginning to have sex on their own.

As you lay there on the table, bucking and thrashing with ecstasy as your lover fills you in the way only she can, the other bar-goers of the Wet Bitch breaking down into a chaotic orgy around you, all you can think of is to ask Urta for more. And more is what she gives you; as you finally black out, your last sight is of your stomach, huge and swollen with Urta’s cum, jiggling and sloshing above you. Your loose vagina is now very loose.

"It looks bad when the Captain of the Guard not only starts a public orgy, but needs to get
hosed down for several minutes to make her stop fucking somebody."

Ember's lusty fuck scene. All of Ember's scenes are lovely, but this shit gets me every time.

"Please, fill me now! Quit teasing me and just shove your cocks up your dragon’s ready holes, jam them in as far as they can fit!"

"Ah! Just like that. Show me that you own me, just like I own you. Ugh! Show me what a powerful champion you are. Hmm! So powerful that you can bend over a dragon like me and fuck me silly."

barely able to hold herself upright. "...So good..." Ember pants. "I... uh... are you sure you want... round three?" she asks, sounding a little tired as she does, obviously not sure if you’ll manage it.

You couldn’t resist her even if you wanted to, your over-sensitive dick spasming as you empty yourself for the third time into her well-used pussy. Your climax triggers Ember’s own, the dragon-girl roaring towards the ceiling, then turning to look at you as her pussy constricts and milks you for all you’re worth. Already spent from your past three orgasms, you just sit back and enjoy yourself being milked by her strong vaginal muscles one last time.

The two of you collapse into each other’s arms. You move to pull out, but Ember stops you by holding
your hips in place. "Leave it inside... that’s where it belongs." She smiles at you, panting a bit.
Too tired and happy to argue, you simply nod your head, rest against her, and allow sleep to claim you.
You’re dimly aware of Ember doing the same thing before you fade.

Kiha's rape scene with an extra dick or two and a lizard tail

Kiha's vocal defiance by itself gives this scene so much more meaning than most defeat scenes, but the ultra rough lead up to the show of mind-breaking domination at the end is just... beautiful.

"Yeah right! As if I would enjoy something like th-" You cut her snobby ranting off by pulling back and thrusting hard, her tirade turning from well-spoked complaints to inarticulate moans. She squeals in forced pleasure with each pump of your double dicks while you work her over.

Seemingly from nowhere, her tail presses up your back and twists around your neck. It squeezes your wind-pipe with strangling strength. You glance down at Kiha, and she’s smiling in between her moans, watching her attempts to suffocate you with heavy, lidded eyes. That bitch! You fuck her faster, battering at her holes with every ounce of strength you can muster. The fucking is hard, fast, and desperate, but somehow she manages to keep her pressure up with her tail. Frustrated, you take to slapping her face, twisting her nipples, and even choking her with one of your hands. In spite of the incredibly rough sex, she still manages to hold tight. Her body is twitching and shaking, her mouth spreading into a wordless 'o' of pleasure, but you still can’t breathe!

Spitefully, your tail responds in kind, bending up to squeeze Kiha’s own neck and even inserting the tip into her mouth when next she opens it to let out an aroused gasp, forcing itself down her gullet.

Screw it - if she’s choking you out, you’re at least going to get to cum first. You grab both her nipples
as you hilt yourself and twist, HARD. Jizm spurts from your cocks, glazing Kiha’s hot, juicy puss, gasping mouth, and tight anus with waves of white. Her belly distends before long, stuffed by the heavy loads of cream you push out. You even coat her belly and tits with seed thanks to your extra penis.

Slumping against her, your shafts continue to pump cum inside the dragon’s super-warm holes. When suddenly, you’re able to breathe! You shake the clouds from your head and look down at Kiha, noticing that she’s shaking uncontrollably. Looking over your shoulder, you see her tail thrashing wildly behind you, any vestiges of control blown away by an explosive orgasm. Now that you can catch your breath, you’re able to enjoy watching your muscular foe succumb to her body’s directive. She undulates beautifully beneath you, her body milking every last drop from your two cocks.

The Corrupted Drider's vaginal scene (I admit Nehzy's closet scene is close, but not as brutal)

I mainly want this because I think the game could use more scenes where a player character still gets dom'd after a win, but also partly because of the way she just uses and debases the protagonist while their mind gives way to the venom.

"Come on, don’t delude yourself. If you weren’t such a dominating, rape-hungry beast you wouldn’t be nuzzling against my tits and giving me little nods of agreement. Honestly, how could you ever think of yourself as anything different when your brain just does whatever your dick tells it to? You just got off and might have even knocked me up, but your penis is even harder than before."

"Oooh, that dick is just getting harder and harder isn’t it? I bet it feels like it’s about to burst and cum,
even though you’re not able to punish me like you want to yet. Maybe you secretly get turned on by being denied? Oh! I just felt your dick jump! So you want to go around, letting your dick tell you to dominate every horny cunt you see, but the thing that turns you on more than anything else is having a woman turn the tables on you, isn’t it?"

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, I'd commission it but I want to see how Jill turns out first.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Aaah CoC, missed playing that from time to time. Haven't played it since I cant load the saves due to a Window 10 compulsory update *sigh*. Urta, Helia, Embry, Marble, Minerva, Bimbo Sophie and the rest of your followers are a joy to interact with.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Aaah CoC, missed playing that from time to time. Haven't played it since I cant load the saves due to a Window 10 compulsory update *sigh*. Urta, Helia, Embry, Marble, Minerva, Bimbo Sophie and the rest of your followers are a joy to interact with.
Yeah, I'm dreading the day my Win7 becomes forcibly obsolete >.> Still I'm SOOOOO glad I never moved to 8. When it does though . . . Linux here I come.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@OnyxDrakkenblade
Here's the kicker to my little problem; Believe it or not, I actually still have a working Windows XP on my desktop. Great for emergencies when I need to put my laptop or other stuff into the shop. Obsolete? Pffft! If it works, it works.

Old as heck, but still works!

Reactions: OnyxDrakkenblade

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
@OnyxDrakkenblade
Here's the kicker to my little problem; Believe it or not, I actually still have a working Windows XP on my desktop. Great for emergencies when I need to put my laptop or other stuff into the shop. Obsolete? Pffft! If it works, it works.

Old as heck, but still works!
By "forcibly obsolete" I mean that it is unable to perform the functions I require of my computer anymore. Not that it has somehow become less than it ever was. Yeah XP was okay. It was a brief step between 9x and 7 for me.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@OnyxDrakkenblade

Oh dear I reread my message and I completely created a misunderstanding. The obsolete part wasnt directed at you; it is a provocation to whoever decided to completely stop making copies of the XP. I mean sure that as times go, newer and shinier things will take control of the market, but at least provide some cheap alternatives for some who cant afford the newer softwares. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, I am super glad I stayed with Windows 7. I stayed with XP until I absolutely HAD to in order to keep gaming. Unfortunately that time is going to come again with Windows 7, and when that time comes, I will cry.

I know that pain... I never took advantage of the free win10 update because I was afraid of how many of my games would be unplayable due to the change in OS.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
@OnyxDrakkenblade

Oh dear I reread my message and I completely created a misunderstanding. The obsolete part wasnt directed at you; it is a provocation to whoever decided to completely stop making copies of the XP. I mean sure that as times go, newer and shinier things will take control of the market, but at least provide some cheap alternatives for some who cant afford the newer softwares. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
No you're good, I didn't take it to mean ME being obsolete . . . I was just trying to make sure that what I said was clear.

Yeah, I am super glad I stayed with Windows 7. I stayed with XP until I absolutely HAD to in order to keep gaming. Unfortunately that time is going to come again with Windows 7, and when that time comes, I will cry.
. . . and I will switch to linux since all the gaming companies worth your time are already looking at how to move to that platform.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Man, I don't want to have to learn how to use a completely new system, just because Windows blows now. What a pain.
It's not that hard, but I don't look forward to it either. That's why I may put together a linux box early just to test the waters.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah okay, good luck gaming on Linux with no DxAPI or NvAPI.

Unix systems are great for your web server, less so for 4K HDR gaming or whatever crazy future proof thing you want to see.

Last edited:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Yeah okay, good luck gaming on Linux with no DxAPI or NvAPI.

Unix systems are great for your web server, less so for 4K HDR gaming or whatever crazy future proof thing you want to see.
I don't want futureproof whatever. I want a system that is not being FORCIBLY fucked up by it's software manufacturers.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I want a system that doesn't SPY on me every time I open a file, picture or document and collects information on it. Fucking security features of windows 10 is scary when it blatantly states it spying on you and the only way to optionally not allow that is the most expensive version of it to buy. Otherwise you have to do some techno-magic with your computer to force turn off that feature. Also I think we've derailed this thread with this talk of OS.

P.S. Thanks to Trump Dumpy Doo for allowing ISP to spy and collect privacy info on their customers, so much for privacy when you use your internet browser.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
P.S. Thanks to Trump Dumpy Doo for allowing ISP to spy and collect privacy info on their customers, so much for privacy when you use your internet browser.
To be fair, even if ISPs were prevented from collecting private info, the companies behind the browsers themselves collect that same info. The ISPs are actually not the main privacy breachers, as they only get the information that is created on their systems, so if you use internet that isn't registered in your name, ISPs can't attribute that history to you. The browser can track you from any internet system.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
People have been collecting your info since like at least 2008.

Kirovreporting

Aug 28, 2015
I'd put my vote towards anything with best girl: Helia.
But as long as Savin's still working on spess Hel the kitten pupper, I'm content to wait.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
He will eventualy do more work on Space Hel the kitten pupper as long odds will be in his favor.

We have any space Kiha incarnation or not yet?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin will never deliver. Too busy getting sick. :c