CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

Once you're there, look for a link called "Flash Player projector" under your listed OS. It'll ask you to download an application. Once you've downloaded it, no installation is needed unless you've never installed Adobe before. Assuming you're on a Windows machine, right-click on the game file and select properties, then click on the "Change" button to define a default program to run that file type with. Look for Adobe Flash Player and select that. Then run the game. It should open the game with the player and not your browser. If you're on Linux or Mac, you need to look up how to set a default program to run files 'cause I don't know how to do that on those.

Bottom line, browsers are bad for CoC now. Use a stand-alone flash player of some sort and tell your OS to not use a browser to run CoC.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
ERROR: cockDescript Called But No Cock Present (in Bog / LizanRogueScene - [cock] before 'At your instance he picks up the pace') ___called in female\male fuction

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Good news! Version 1.4.8 has been released with more changes and fixes.

Cockatrices have been added, you can encounter them after talking to Benoit if you have encountered harpies and basilisks. Hehe COCKatrice. Okay now that is a lame pun. Also, lust damage indicator has been added to most enemies. If they act something that would raise your lust, it's shown in pink numbers.

Abi

May 5, 2017
Some malaware kicked my PC ass and after I cleaned machine I lost all my saves from CoC... so I decide this time to use not "save" but "save file"... here is only one problem - after I load file I have only empty screen, here is no chance to do properly working save from that button, any idea what's going on or how to fix it? :/
win xp, I tried on firefox and explorer, same results...

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Check the forth post above yours, the one I made with a link in it, and follow that. Browsers no longer work with the save file and load file functions and only work with the save slots. Been that way for a while now. No know fix on any browser that I'm aware of, but dedicated flash players like the one I linked still have no such issues.

Abi

May 5, 2017
On un-holly Marae tentacles it's working! Thank you Sacred, now I finally not need to worry 'what if something clean my temp files or other things'

jaimd

Jul 12, 2017
Hey anyone convertedr the lastest 1.4.8 in apk format? So i can play it on my android? I dont want to use an swf reader there are buggy as hell

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Is it bad luck or is anyone else having a tough time finding Izma? Or is her encounter rate reduced if she isn't recruited before you shut down the factory?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
The only stipulation that I'm aware of is that you must have fought 2 shark-girls (boat encounters, I think) before she will start being available. Beyond that, it's simple RNG from there.

On that note, RNG can be frustratingly finicky in games and that's true not just of CoC. In Eve Online, RNG plays a role in countless avenues and situations and we get forum posts all the time questioning whether the RNG is flawed or not or even if it's working at all in those cases. The first time you see a 99% chance to hit in any XCom game miss or even graze will make anyone flip out, but according to the math, 99% is still not a guarantee. Given the often high penalties in a game like that with the odds not working in your favor and how our minds work, though, we'd rather blame the system for being erroneous and flawed than consider that that's just a spot of bad luck and simply how bad it can be, but that it's still within perfectly acceptable parameters given how the system is built.

Reactions: fergusson

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Just got around to doing the Cockatrice TF and gotta say finally a beak. Thank you for that one. RNG hated this file though. Took forever to encounter Phylla and Izma enough times to recruit.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Only one shark-girl need to be found and fighted to allow Izma start appearing at Lake afaik.

Vorton

Jul 15, 2017
So for 1.4.8 do racial scores do anything now? With the max attribute stats removed I'm not certain what the racial bonuses will do now if they even still exist.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So for 1.4.8 do racial scores do anything now? With the max attribute stats removed I'm not certain what the racial bonuses will do now if they even still exist.
Racial scores raising attribute caps is a Xianxia thing. In Revamp races grant racial perks at most.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Given you can have TF's from more than one race, it also serves as a way to govern what you are generally perceived as more since it would be impractical for the game to constantly call you based on all of your possible TF's.

To be honest, I didn't have a problem with the idea of racial bonuses either, but I don't think they were well balanced to avoid it creating lopsided favoritism between certain races that received strong bonuses with little or no drawbacks and ones that had marginal stat advantages with penalties elsewhere. In a perfect world, they would be balanced to vary only in what they offer as a bonus while said bonuses would be tweaked to remain equally and fairly useful and valuable regardless of playstyle or player. That's why it's rarely easy to mix statistical advantages in games with areas that are already tied to aesthetics with positive results when it comes to balance. Had the buffs to stat caps been much smaller in scale, or more evenly distributed, perhaps they could be better. Removing the buffs so that race changes nothing in terms of stat caps is an easier and safer move. Granted, we're talking about CoC and not Demon Souls, but min/maxing is still a thing for some.

Reactions: Kesil and Vorton

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
<---was a dirty min/maxer

Edit: Well this is embarassing. Seems I can't get past the Minotaur King due to the minimum lust being set at 45 from Luststick Resistance and more lust from Omnibus' blessing. Even with max tease rating he seems to dodge a few times. I can get his resistance down once before I hit lose.

Last edited:

Abi

May 5, 2017
Try level up and take some perk to reduce lust gain even more?

fighting with minotaur is worst part of 'final battle' for me too... but most of my chars have 75% immune to lust gain or more + very low libido and sensitivity soo... try to use something to lower these wo, maybe you will be able to finish him this way

Last edited:

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I just restarted. Was taking forever to level up previously at level 35. Doing a corruption first playthrough this time to grab Seduction to at least make it slightly easier.

Abi

May 5, 2017
You can try submitt to Akbal too and use hellfire - it work same good as seduction.

EDIT:
Kittheh changed something in code in 148?

- I have that 10slots from Bog, explored Glacial Rift more then 90 times and still not found that 14slots :/
- Also I finished Scylla quest, changed date to 14.02 but... they still have only normal "group meeting" instead that special valentine day :/
- not enough? I gained achievements:
Gotta Love 'Em All: (Get every lover in the game)
Meet Your Mistress:
(Get every slave in the game) and
All Your People are Belong to Me: (Obtain every follower, lover, and slave.)
BUT "Follow the Leader: (Get every follower in the game) is still locked - wtf?

Any idea how fix that three above? I'm ready to use editor but have no idea which change *sigh*
whbut5n.jpg

Last edited:

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
I gotta ask: WTF is with everyone wanting this in Android form? Seems like a waste to me.

Then again, I don't play phone games.

Reactions: Abi

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I gotta ask: WTF is with everyone wanting this in Android form? Seems like a waste to me.

Then again, I don't play phone games.
It's probably because they don't have a computer in an area where they can play without being interrupted or overlooked.

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
Pic related, my face when

Attachments

• 3d70800ad8eb87975d778a544d08840055c7916f17b42aba9d862042cbb4a888.jpg
    3d70800ad8eb87975d778a544d08840055c7916f17b42aba9d862042cbb4a888.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 23

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Anyone met the chicken harpy since the last update? Trying to find her is becoming difficult. Think I've wandered the high mountain for 60 game days.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I'm starting to think she's glitched with all of the complaints lately about her not showing up at this rate. You sure you have at least two Ovi Elixir in your inventory when you're searching for her? Because she will not show up unless you have at least two of them. Also, more that two ups the encounter rate, so just having two works but she might still be rarely encountered even then.

Reactions: jason0320 and Abi

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Well she used to show up when you had none while having 1 can get you a small egg and two a large in older versions. But I had a stack of 5 when I searched. I'm guessing too many encounters in there. Perhaps an option to stop the Oni encounter completely if you choose to avoid her house several times?

Abi

May 5, 2017
Sacred (or someone other who know CoC's "guts") any idea what to do with problems from #4083 ?