CoC Landscape Art

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
Hello all. I am in search of art that depicts the different landscapes of CoC. For example, does anyone know of an artist that has some work of the champion's initial camp site. Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
The first image in the above link by Jass Befrold is the only one I came across. The image packs should also have a few with names beginning with dungeon-entrance-* and location-*, but those are just general landscape pictures that have been appropriated

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
That's what I thought when I provided the link, but if there's any other image of the CoC camp specifically, it isn't one that I know of atm.
It could be a generic looking picture of a camp too, you know...

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
*Tips Hat*

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Hello all. I am in search of art that depicts the different landscapes of CoC. For example, does anyone know of an artist that has some work of the champion's initial camp site. Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction.
what you want the art for? you going to update it or something?

Peterino

May 13, 2017
Regarding landscapes: The Image ID´s "area-bog", -desert, -forest, -glacialrift, -lake, -mountain, -plain and -vulcaniccrag are implemented in the last revamp version. They are shown when PC doesn´t encounter anybody or finds ingredients. So if you found good images you can add them in the image pack.

Would be neat to have a unique camp image dependend on your building status. But somebody has to find an artist willing to draw
the camp + 5 Wallpieces + Gate + House foundation + House walls + House roof
All the different followers would be perfect but too much to ask.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On camp images it may turn problematic if mods would start adding more build option as it would make more and more unique pics to be made. Unless poeple would be ready to comprmise or jsut simplified one pics that show up after certain building was made (so not always pic would have all actualy existing building in camp).