CoC II Parsing Error

Salazzle

Mar 3, 2020
Hello. I am getting an error every time I try to install the game. It downloads fine, but when I try to install it a get the message "There was an error parsing the package.". I tried in my two devices, both android 4.4. Is it a bug, or does the game simply doesn't work on this android version?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Given that the current android version is 10 and 11 is in the works, I'd say it's more than fair. Besides which, the game has all sorts of UI issues in versions prior to 9 (I think that's where the problems really start). Anything lower than five is literally unplayable

Salazzle

Mar 3, 2020
That's a real boomer, especially for us who can't afford to get a better android to play. Count in the fact that some phones are too weak or have a screen too small to run the browser version, and we'll be left only staring at updates we won't be able to play.

Salazzle

Mar 3, 2020
They only keep making new android versions to convince people to keep throwing money at them. I myself barely make 60 bucks a month though, so no new phone for now. Anyway, thanks for the help, now I don't need to keep wondering what's wrong.