COC ending variations

Shinespark

Sep 4, 2017
It's been a while since the last time played COC and I wanted to give it an other run. I don't remember well all the different endings and I'd like to be able to see them once more. So, I was wondering how many variations are there at the ending of COC/How many characters would I need to see them all?

If I remember correctly, there were a pure route and a corrupted route, and each of them had a few options. So, if I only get 2 characters (1 pure and 1 corrupted), will I be able to see all the endings (with soft resetting to get each route options) or will I need more characters?

Are there events/followers (having one as a follower vs having oneas a slave, not having one, etc.) that opens and/or locks options at the end?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There's the base ending, which has 3 major variants based on how many demons you killed/spared and some other world-state factors. You'd basically need 3 full playthroughs to see them all.

There's the Redemption ending, which requires pure Marae and a full shard of Lethicite.

And there's the Demon Consort ending where you become Lethice's co-ruler and conquer the multiverse.

Your companions don't really factor into the endings at all.

Shinespark

Sep 4, 2017
Hmm, I see. That seems interesting. I think I didn't see all of them the last time I played CoC.

And by "world-state factors", I guess you refer to things like destroying the demon factory vs shutting down the valve?

Reactions: ApocMora

Akai Nebula

Feb 10, 2018
There is an ending? I thought I made it fairly far but I never found any way to finish it, got too caught up in trying to see all the scenes