CoC Character Bios

jdc

Oct 21, 2015
Fair point, but in that case I'm not sure I would consider mine a kitsune either, since they're raccoon in the face and feet.

I don't think  so. I would be highly skeptical of any raccoon elements to a kitsune's appearance since the mythological kitsune originated in the orient (earliest reference being roughly 800 AD) and raccoons are native to North America.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I don't think  so. I would be highly skeptical of any raccoon elements to a kitsune's appearance since the mythological kitsune originated in the orient (earliest reference being roughly 800 AD) and raccoons are native to North America.

Raccoon may be native to NA, but the tanuki, or Japanese raccoon dog, is, obviously, native to Japan where the kitsune are from.

Tanuki_By_Iwanafish-_Cropped.jpg

Plus, the following lines are taken from the source when the race of the Champion is determined:

race = "raccoon-morph";
    if (balls > 0 && ballSize > 5)
        race = "tanuki-morph";

So a raccoon-morph is actually a tanuki-morph if he is packing some massive balls.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Raccoon may be native to NA, but the tanuki, or Japanese raccoon dog, is, obviously, native to Japan where the kitsune are from.

Plus, the following lines are taken from the source when the race of the Champion is determined:

race = "raccoon-morph";
    if (balls > 0 && ballSize > 5)
        race = "tanuki-morph";

So a raccoon-morph is actually a tanuki-morph if he is packing some massive balls.

Eh, I'll probably just end up calling my character a fox-raccoon hybrid or something. Thanks for the info though, I honestly didn't know that Tanukis were a real life thing, and that's pretty cool!

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Merry (belated) Christmas y'all!

Figured it couldn't hurt to revive an old thread, and since I've been gradually getting into GURPS, I thought it'd be fun to actually play the game in an RP style. Deciding to start simple, I stuck with replicating the personality I know best, being my own, and sought to make the decisions I'd probably make in real life as Ingnam's champion, and also took the transformatives that'd probably appeal to me most during the various situations within the game. Without further ado, my fairly-recently concocted champion:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 5 foot 3 inch tall hermaphrodite kangaroo-morph, with a moderately thin body, soft curves, and only a little bit of muscle. You are currently wearing your scale-mail armor, comfortable bra and stockings and garters and using your vulpine rapier as a weapon. Girding one of your fingers is ring of power.  Your face is covered with auburn fur and shaped like that of a kangaroo, somewhat rabbit-like except for the extreme length of your odd visage. It has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw the attention of males. The moderately long, golden blonde hair on your head parts around a pair of deer-like ears that grow up from your head. A snake-like tongue occasionally flits between your lips, tasting the air. Two antlers, forking into one point, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of bone.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the auburn-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as a harpy. Feathers hang off your arms from shoulder to wrist, giving them a slightly wing-like look. You have waspish hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your compact butt looks great under your gear. A conical, furry, auburn, tail extends from your tight backside, bouncing up and down as you move and helping to counterbalance you. Your furry legs have short thighs and long calves, with even longer feet ending in prominently-nailed toes.

You have two breasts, each supporting one 0.5-inch cherry-like nub. You could easily fill a B-cup bra.

Your broad, curved pecker is 12 inches long and 1.9 inches thick. It usually lies coiled inside a sheath, but undulates gently and tapers to a point when erect, somewhat like a taproot.
A fuzzy nutsack filled with two baseball-sized nuts swings low under your girthy, pointed cock. You estimate each of them to be about two inches across.

You have a moist cooter, with a 0.5-inch clit. 

You have one anus, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Your ears are pierced with green gem-stone ear-studs.

You have 1,512 shining gems, collected in your travels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, a bit boring compared to what I've seen on this thread alone, but I'm contented with it. I did prefer having golden wings, but auburn also suffices. Regardless, I ended up with the exhibitionism fetish from Ceraph, (always too trusting) and have played the hero role for Owca way more often than for my own good, earning me the status of cumdumster on numerous occasions.

Anyways, let's see some more bios! The fact that people actually acknowledged this thread's existence was pretty bitchin', but the contribution of some hella dope player characters too? You guys are the best.

Again, Happy Holidays you kinky lil' shits; bring on the bios!

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I'll play.

Celeste

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 6 foot 6 inch tall kitsune, with an extremely thickset frame and so much muscle others would find you harder to move than a huge boulder. You are currently wearing your inquisitor’s corset and using your succubi whip as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with ebony skin. It has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full, pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. The ass-length, red hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from your village’s legends.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have wide hips that would be much more noticeable if you weren’t so wide-bodied, and your voluminous, rippling butt stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. Nine swishing red fox’s tails extend from your voluminous, rippling ass, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two hand-overflowing tits, each supporting one 4.4-inch nipple-cunt. You could easily fill a FF-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a wriggling group of enormous, squirming cock-tendrils!
-Your first sinuous tentacle-cock is 39 inches long and six inches wide. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It’s covered by a metallic gold cock-sock that clings tightly to you, its surface covered in glittering gems. Despite the warmth of your body, the cock-sock remains cool.
-One of your squirming cock-tendrils is 38 inches long and six inches thick. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It’s covered by a lacey dark green cock-sock accented with red rose-like patterns. Just wearing it makes your body, especially your cock, tingle.
-Another of your wriggling plant-shafts is 42.8 inches long and six inches thick. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.
-Your next penile flora is 41.3 inches long and six inches in diameter. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.
-Your next slithering vine-prick is 25 inches long and three inches wide. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.
-One of your wriggling plant-shafts is 22 inches long and three inches thick. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.
-Another of your wriggling plant-shafts is 21 inches long and two inches thick. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.
-Your next wriggling plant-shaft is 7 inches long and 0.8 inches in diameter. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.
-Your next wriggling plant-shaft is 6 inches long and 0.8 inches wide. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.
A beanbag with two balls swings heavily beneath your cluster of coiled , smooth shafts. You estimate each of them to be about three inches across.

You have a cunt, with a 3.2-inch clit. Thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribble from your slick cooter.

You have one pucker, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Your ears are pierced with green gem-stone ear-studs.

Mage all day, every day.

I can't help but picture her with a malboro on her crotch- minus the bad smell of course, or replaced with an enticing one of equal potency. And to think she started out as a scrawny shrimp. I never save-edited with CoC either.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Some testing of Revamp future build. No save edits.

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 6 foot 0 inch tall hermaphrodite kitsune, with a lithe body covered in highly visible muscles. You are currently wearing your spider-silk robes and using your wizard’s staff as a weapon. Girding one of your fingers is ring of mysticality.  You have a tapered, shrewd-looking vulpine face with a speckling of downward-curved whiskers just behind the nose. A coat of snow white fur decorates your muzzle. It has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full, pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. The obscenely long, snow white mane atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. A pair of 13 inch horns grow from the sides of your head, sweeping backwards and adding to your imposing visage.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Where your legs would normally start you have grown the body of a feral animal, with all four legs. Your nicely muscled bottom matches your toned equine frame quite well. Nine swishing snow white fox’s tails extend from your nicely muscled ass, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Your four legs are crooked into high knees with hocks and long feet, like those of a fox; cute bulbous toes decorate the ends. Of course, your four legs are partially transparent due to their ghostly nature.

You have two jugs, each supporting one 1-inch forwards-jutting cherry-like nub. You could easily fill a A-cup bra.

Between hind legs of your bestial body you have grown a brace of ready, animalistic vixen-prickers!
—Your first animalistic vixen-pricker is 13 inches long and two inches in diameter. It is shiny, pointed, and covered in veins, just like a large fox’s cock. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your knotty fox-shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge your bestial cock inside a female. The knot is 3.5 inches thick when at full size.
—Your next distended, fox-shaped dong is 16 inches long and three inches wide. It is shiny, pointed, and covered in veins, just like a large fox’s cock. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your fat, vulpine cock, ready to expand to help you lodge your bestial cock inside a female. The knot is 4 inches thick when at full size.
A fuzzy beanbag filled with quadruple balls swings low under your two distended, vulpine members. You estimate each of them to be about two inches across.

You have a snatch, with a 0.2-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your pussy.

You have one moist tight pucker, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Your ears are pierced with crimstone earrings.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
I'll play.

Celeste

Mage all day, every day.

I can't help but picture her with a malboro on her crotch- minus the bad smell of course, or replaced with an enticing one of equal potency. And to think she started out as a scrawny shrimp. I never save-edited with CoC either.

Oh man, that's definitely one of the more interesting ones I've seen. Hell I didn't even know you could grow that many dicks, but I'm loving the potential playstyle you could take with this character.

Some testing of Revamp future build. No save edits.

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 6 foot 0 inch tall hermaphrodite kitsune, with a lithe body covered in highly visible muscles. You are currently wearing your spider-silk robes and using your wizard’s staff as a weapon. Girding one of your fingers is ring of mysticality.  You have a tapered, shrewd-looking vulpine face with a speckling of downward-curved whiskers just behind the nose. A coat of snow white fur decorates your muzzle. It has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full, pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. The obscenely long, snow white mane atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. A pair of 13 inch horns grow from the sides of your head, sweeping backwards and adding to your imposing visage.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Where your legs would normally start you have grown the body of a feral animal, with all four legs. Your nicely muscled bottom matches your toned equine frame quite well. Nine swishing snow white fox’s tails extend from your nicely muscled ass, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Your four legs are crooked into high knees with hocks and long feet, like those of a fox; cute bulbous toes decorate the ends. Of course, your four legs are partially transparent due to their ghostly nature.

You have two jugs, each supporting one 1-inch forwards-jutting cherry-like nub. You could easily fill a A-cup bra.

Between hind legs of your bestial body you have grown a brace of ready, animalistic vixen-prickers!
—Your first animalistic vixen-pricker is 13 inches long and two inches in diameter. It is shiny, pointed, and covered in veins, just like a large fox’s cock. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your knotty fox-shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge your bestial cock inside a female. The knot is 3.5 inches thick when at full size.
—Your next distended, fox-shaped dong is 16 inches long and three inches wide. It is shiny, pointed, and covered in veins, just like a large fox’s cock. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your fat, vulpine cock, ready to expand to help you lodge your bestial cock inside a female. The knot is 4 inches thick when at full size.
A fuzzy beanbag filled with quadruple balls swings low under your two distended, vulpine members. You estimate each of them to be about two inches across.

You have a snatch, with a 0.2-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your pussy.

You have one moist tight pucker, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Your ears are pierced with crimstone earrings.

Wow, this is really interesting to visualize. I'm especially loving the amount of detail put into this, from the fox-taur frame to the transparent lower body, this definitely has to be one of my favorites so far.

doelita

Jan 5, 2016
Hiya, this is the character I've been using lately. I guess I was going for spooky, fertile forest nymph.

You are a 5 foot 0 inch tall human, with a moderately thin body, soft curves, and only a little bit of muscle. You are currently wearing your spider-silk armor and using your jeweled rapier as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with milky, pale white skin. It has a gorgeous profile with full lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. The floor-dragging, white transparent hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute pointed ears, bigger than your old human ones. Two antlers, forking into two points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of bone.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Giant dragonfly wings hang from your shoulders. At a whim, you could twist them into a whirring rhythm fast enough to lift you off the ground and allow you to fly. You have flared, child-bearing thighs that make it look like you’ve birthed many children, and your wide backside wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet. Of course, your legs are partially transparent due to their ghostly nature.

You have two volleyball-sized tits, each supporting one 0.7-inch nipple. You could easily fill a big DD-cup bra.

You have a pussy, with a 0.2-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your wet fuck-hole.

You have one backdoor, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Your ears are pierced with onyx earstuds.
Though not visible, you can plainly feel your onyx tongue-stud secured in your tongue.
Your pronounced nipples are pierced with onyx nipple-studs.
A magical, ruby-studded bar pierces your belly button, allowing you to summon Ceraph on a whim.
Impossible to ignore, your pierced button glitters with its onyx clit-stud.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Hiya, this is the character I've been using lately. I guess I was going for spooky, fertile forest nymph.

You are a 5 foot 0 inch tall human, with a moderately thin body, soft curves, and only a little bit of muscle. You are currently wearing your spider-silk armor and using your jeweled rapier as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with milky, pale white skin. It has a gorgeous profile with full lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. The floor-dragging, white transparent hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute pointed ears, bigger than your old human ones. Two antlers, forking into two points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of bone.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Giant dragonfly wings hang from your shoulders. At a whim, you could twist them into a whirring rhythm fast enough to lift you off the ground and allow you to fly. You have flared, child-bearing thighs that make it look like you’ve birthed many children, and your wide backside wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet. Of course, your legs are partially transparent due to their ghostly nature.

You have two volleyball-sized tits, each supporting one 0.7-inch nipple. You could easily fill a big DD-cup bra.

You have a pussy, with a 0.2-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your wet fuck-hole.

You have one backdoor, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Your ears are pierced with onyx earstuds.
Though not visible, you can plainly feel your onyx tongue-stud secured in your tongue.
Your pronounced nipples are pierced with onyx nipple-studs.
A magical, ruby-studded bar pierces your belly button, allowing you to summon Ceraph on a whim.
Impossible to ignore, your pierced button glitters with its onyx clit-stud.

Nice! Reminds me the slightest bit of Kiai from Fall of Eden.