CoC Character Bios

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
I've always loved the insane amount of character customization within CoC, especially all of the random transformative effects that a new player could spend hours experimenting with. So, I'll just cut to the chase and say that I want to see some good bios. What attributes do you guys typically go for? What type of morph do you generally take after, if at all, and what're your weapons of choice?

Of course, I've been itching to show off my own main, but since the people I tend to associate with don't see much appeal in sexy browser RPG adventures, (disappointing I know) I might as well show her off here. (Is it weird to refer to a fictional player character by gender? Bah whatever I'm sure you guys don't judge)

"You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall fox-morph, with a thin body and incredible muscle definition. You are currently wearing your spider-silk robes and using your eldritch staff as a weapon. You have a triangular raccoon face, replete with sensitive whiskers and a little black nose; a mask shades the space around your eyes, set apart from your silver fur by a band of white. It has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full, pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. The ass-length, silver mane atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from your village’s legends.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the silver-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as a harpy. 

You have flared thighs that swell out under your trim waistline, and your toned, cloth-straining ass stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. Nine swishing silver fox’s tails extend from your thick rump, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Your legs, though covered in fur, are humanlike. Long feet on the ends bear equally long toes, and the pads on the bottoms are quite sensitive to the touch.

You have two tits, each supporting one 1-inch nipple. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown twin ready, vulpine shafts!
—One of your distended, vulpine shafts is 16 inches long and two inches thick. It is shiny, pointed, and covered in veins, just like a large fox’s cock. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your vulpine cock looks almost comically mismatched for your knotty fox-shaft. The knot is 5.8 inches thick when at full size. It’s covered by a lacey dark green cock-sock accented with red rose-like patterns. Just wearing it makes your body, especially your cock, tingle.
—Another of your knee-length, pointed pricks is 14 inches long and two inches thick. It is shiny, pointed, and covered in veins, just like a large fox’s cock. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your fat, fox-shaped dong, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.9 inches thick when at full size. It’s covered by a metallic gold cock-sock that clings tightly to you, its surface covered in glittering gems. Despite the warmth of your body, the cock-sock remains cool.

You have a pussy, with a 0.8-inch clit. Occasional beads of lubricant drip from your slick cunt, its lips slightly parted. 

You have one tight backdoor, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Your ears are pierced with emerald earrings.

You have 8325 shining gems, collected in your travels."

I'll spare the details on the other characters I've been toying around with, but to summarize I've got...

Ceres (F) a 6'10'' warhammer-wielding drider who I'd like to imagine as an apprentice blacksmith within Tel'Adre

Raden (M) a 5'10'' regal panther-morph, with golden piercings and a cocksock to match

Pembria (H) a 6'1'' red-scaled dragon-morph, currently sticking with the beautiful sword and going on some sexy adventures with Valeria and Shouldra in tow

Solaris (F) a 5'4'' virgin bunny girl, adamantly focused on her champion duties and will gladly introduce all who get in her way to her gauntlets

Ilium (F) a 5'0'' bee-girl mage, and of course, it just wouldn't bee right if she weren't clad in bee chitin armor

And of course, there's the grand beast known as Jivan, a 9'0'' dog morph, who my only friend that'll enjoy this game with me created and and played with, and they immediately went down the abomination route. With blue skin, hellhound powers, three sets of massive tits, a duo of fourty inch dog dicks that are too big to penetrate anything with, soccerball sized balls, black fur, black nipples, and 100 corruption and libido, this is not a creature you would want to associate with.

Also, when ferret fruit transformations get implemented, I definitely plan on having some fun with those.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Loading up my most recent save, Usually bunny thing or pure human

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 6 foot 3 inch tall hermaphrodite dragon-girl, with average thickness and a bevy of defined muscles. You are currently wearing your dragonscale armor and using your jeweled rapier as a weapon. Girding one of your fingers is ring of mysticality.  Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in smooth, silver scales. It has a nice set of cheekbones and lips that have the barest hint of pout. Your ass-length, white hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. A pair of 15 inch horns grow from the sides of your head, sweeping backwards and adding to your imposing visage.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the white-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as a harpy. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your muscly butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. A thin, scaly, prehensile reptilian tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Its tip menaces with spikes of bone, meant to deliver painful blows. Two human-like legs grow down from your girly thighs, sheathed in scales and ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front, and a small hind-claw on the back.

You have two breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch perky nipple. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown an obscene group of ready, mutated dicks!
—Your first girthy, unusual endowment is 16 inches long and two inches in diameter. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would.
—Your next undulating tentacle-dick is 10 inches long and two inches wide. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly over-sized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.
—One of your broad, sinuous tentacle-cocks is 10 inches long and two inches thick. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly over-sized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.
—Another of your wriggling plant-shafts is 10 inches long and two inches thick. The entirety of its green surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly over-sized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused.

You have a tight, wet snatch, with a 0.5-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your tight, wet snatch. 

You have one tight anus, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Your ears are pierced with green gem-stone ear-studs.

You have 19,379 shining gems, collected in your travels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dormant_Soul

Aug 28, 2015
Appearance
You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 11 foot 0 inch tall maleherm naga, with a fit, somewhat thin body and rippling muscles all over. You are currently wearing your dragonscale armor and comfortable loincloth and using your flintlock pistol as a weapon. Girding one of your fingers is lethicite ring.  You have a fairly normal face, with smooth, indigo scales. The only oddity is your pair of dripping fangs which often hang over your lower lip. You has an androgynous set of features that would look normal on a male or female. Your eyes are solid spheres of inky, alien darkness. The obscenely long, white hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute pointed ears, bigger than your old human ones. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have narrow thighs, and your muscly handful of derriere fills out your clothing nicely. Below your waist your flesh is fused together into a very long snake-like tail. Of course, your snake-like coils are partially transparent due to their ghostly nature.

A pair of feathery gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch black nipple.

Your sexes are concealed within a cavity in your tail when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealing slit and reveal your true self.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a cluster of ready, mutated dicks!
—Your first bloated, beastly cock is 30 inches long and five inches wide. It’s covered by a lacey blue cock-sock that clings tightly to your member... really tightly. It’s so tight it’s almost uncomfortable, and you wonder if any growth might be inhibited.
—One of your equine pricks is 24 inches long and four inches thick. It’s mottled black and brown in a very animalistic pattern. The 'head' of your animalistic stallion-prick flares proudly, just like a horse’s. It’s covered by a black latex cock-sock with two attached metal rings, keeping your cock just a little harder and duo of balls aching for release.
—Another of your giant, segmented tools is 18 inches long and three inches thick. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would. It’s covered by a lacey dark green cock-sock accented with red rose-like patterns. Just wearing it makes your body, especially your cock, tingle.
—Your next rhino cock is 12 inches long and two inches in diameter. It’s covered by a lacey red cock-sock that clings tightly to your member. Just wearing it makes your cock throb, as if it yearns to be larger...
—Your next starfish-tipped shaft is 6 inches long and one inch wide. It’s covered by a lacey purple cock-sock that fits your coeurl cock perfectly. Just wearing it makes you feel stronger and more powerful.
A nutsack with two testes swings heavily beneath your cluster of bloated, mutated cocks. You estimate each of them to be about one inch across.

. You have 2 tight pussys, with 0-inch clits each. Moisture gleams in your tight snatch. 

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Appearance
You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 11 foot 0 inch tall maleherm naga, with a fit, somewhat thin body and rippling muscles all over. You are currently wearing your dragonscale armor and comfortable loincloth and using your flintlock pistol as a weapon. Girding one of your fingers is lethicite ring.  You have a fairly normal face, with smooth, indigo scales. The only oddity is your pair of dripping fangs which often hang over your lower lip. You has an androgynous set of features that would look normal on a male or female. Your eyes are solid spheres of inky, alien darkness. The obscenely long, white hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute pointed ears, bigger than your old human ones. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have narrow thighs, and your muscly handful of derriere fills out your clothing nicely. Below your waist your flesh is fused together into a very long snake-like tail. Of course, your snake-like coils are partially transparent due to their ghostly nature.

A pair of feathery gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch black nipple.

Your sexes are concealed within a cavity in your tail when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealing slit and reveal your true self.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a cluster of ready, mutated dicks!
—Your first bloated, beastly cock is 30 inches long and five inches wide. It’s covered by a lacey blue cock-sock that clings tightly to your member... really tightly. It’s so tight it’s almost uncomfortable, and you wonder if any growth might be inhibited.
—One of your equine pricks is 24 inches long and four inches thick. It’s mottled black and brown in a very animalistic pattern. The 'head' of your animalistic stallion-prick flares proudly, just like a horse’s. It’s covered by a black latex cock-sock with two attached metal rings, keeping your cock just a little harder and duo of balls aching for release.
—Another of your giant, segmented tools is 18 inches long and three inches thick. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would. It’s covered by a lacey dark green cock-sock accented with red rose-like patterns. Just wearing it makes your body, especially your cock, tingle.
—Your next rhino cock is 12 inches long and two inches in diameter. It’s covered by a lacey red cock-sock that clings tightly to your member. Just wearing it makes your cock throb, as if it yearns to be larger...
—Your next starfish-tipped shaft is 6 inches long and one inch wide. It’s covered by a lacey purple cock-sock that fits your coeurl cock perfectly. Just wearing it makes you feel stronger and more powerful.
A nutsack with two testes swings heavily beneath your cluster of bloated, mutated cocks. You estimate each of them to be about one inch across.

. You have 2 tight pussys, with 0-inch clits each. Moisture gleams in your tight snatch. 

Interesting! Did you make some of those attributes up on your own or have I just overlooked the opportunity for rhino dick altogether? That's hella cool either way, but I'm just curious.

Loading up my most recent save, Usually bunny thing or pure human

I do love me my dragon herms!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Interesting! Did you make some of those attributes up on your own or have I just overlooked the opportunity for rhino dick altogether? That's hella cool either way, but I'm just curious.

It's all accesable in CoC mod as with vanilla version some of those features will be offlimit. Like rhino dick that is form TF accesable only in mod version and few other things here I see clearly it's character from mod not vanilla here described.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Might aswell post mine.

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 6 foot 10 inch tall kitsune, with a lithe body covered in highly visible muscles. You are currently wearing your spider-silk armor and using your huge warhammer as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, tan skin. It has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw the attention of males. The flowing locks of midnight black hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the midnight black-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as a harpy. You have flared thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your muscular, hand-filling ass fills out your clothing nicely. A swishing midnight black fox’s brush extends from your shapely, chiseled ass, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest.
—Your uppermost rack houses four breasts with one 1.5-inch nipple each. They could easily fill a D-cup bra.
—The second row holds two large tits with one 1.5-inch forwards-jutting cherry-like nub each. They could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your wide cock is 17 inches long and two inches wide.
A sack with a duo of testicles swings heavily beneath your pecker. You estimate each of them to be about five inches across.

You have a snatch, with a 0.8-inch clit. Occasional beads of lubricant drip from your fuck-hole, its lips slightly parted. 

You have one asshole, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

A solitary steel eyebrow-ring adorns your eyebrow, looking very stylish.
Your ears are pierced with fertite earrings.
A steel nose-ring dangles from your nose.
Shining on your lip, a amethyst lip-ring is plainly visible.
Though not visible, you can plainly feel your diamond tongue-stud secured in your tongue.
Your pierced nipples are pierced with jade nipple-studs.
A magical, ruby-studded bar pierces your belly button, allowing you to summon Ceraph on a whim.
Your wet pussy glitters with the steel labia-rings hanging from your lips.
Impossible to ignore, your pierced button glitters with its gold clit-stud.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Might aswell post mine.

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 6 foot 10 inch tall kitsune, with a lithe body covered in highly visible muscles. You are currently wearing your spider-silk armor and using your huge warhammer as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, tan skin. It has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw the attention of males. The flowing locks of midnight black hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the midnight black-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as a harpy. You have flared thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your muscular, hand-filling ass fills out your clothing nicely. A swishing midnight black fox’s brush extends from your shapely, chiseled ass, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest.
—Your uppermost rack houses four breasts with one 1.5-inch nipple each. They could easily fill a D-cup bra.
—The second row holds two large tits with one 1.5-inch forwards-jutting cherry-like nub each. They could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your wide cock is 17 inches long and two inches wide.
A sack with a duo of testicles swings heavily beneath your pecker. You estimate each of them to be about five inches across.

You have a snatch, with a 0.8-inch clit. Occasional beads of lubricant drip from your fuck-hole, its lips slightly parted. 

You have one asshole, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

A solitary steel eyebrow-ring adorns your eyebrow, looking very stylish.
Your ears are pierced with fertite earrings.
A steel nose-ring dangles from your nose.
Shining on your lip, a amethyst lip-ring is plainly visible.
Though not visible, you can plainly feel your diamond tongue-stud secured in your tongue.
Your pierced nipples are pierced with jade nipple-studs.
A magical, ruby-studded bar pierces your belly button, allowing you to summon Ceraph on a whim.
Your wet pussy glitters with the steel labia-rings hanging from your lips.
Impossible to ignore, your pierced button glitters with its gold clit-stud.

Love the use of piercings, and I'm glad to see some fellow kitsunes!

It's all accesable in CoC mod as with vanilla version some of those features will be offlimit. Like rhino dick that is form TF accesable only in mod version and few other things here I see clearly it's character from mod not vanilla here described.

Huh, thanks! If it means rings, guns, and dicks, then I'll have to check this mod out!

Dormant_Soul

Aug 28, 2015
My character's appearance was my 'God Character.' I have Kitteh's Mod and got sick of trying to make my perfect character legit and opted to use the save editor.

In that sense I am a dirty, evil cheater. The way I see it is FTW and fuck trying to get contradictory body parts. 

BTW I love these other Bios

Belgrath

Sep 4, 2015
I have done alot of reloads to make this character and to keep his but clean  :p

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 183 centimetre tall male centaur, with an average-sized frame and great musculature. You are currently wearing your full platemail and using your beautiful sword as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. It has a rugged looking face and beardthat’s surely handsome. Your shaggy, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. You have a moderately long, red goatee protruding from your chin.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. From the waist down you have the body of a horse, with all four legs capped by hooves. Your muscly ass matches your toned equine frame quite well. A thin, scaly, prehensile reptilian tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Its tip menaces with spikes of bone, meant to deliver painful blows.

You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 1.2-cm nipple.

Where a horse’s penis would usually be located, you have instead grown a brace of ready, mutated cocks!
—One of your enormous, flared stallion-cocks is 19 inches long and three inches thick. It’s mottled black and brown in a very animalistic pattern. The 'head' of your arm-like, equine dong flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
—Another of your shafts is 8 inches long and 1.8 inches thick.
A sack with a duo of baseball-sized balls swings heavily beneath your two distended, mutated dicks. You estimate each of them to be about two inches across.

You have one virgin ass, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
My character's appearance was my 'God Character.' I have Kitteh's Mod and got sick of trying to make my perfect character legit and opted to use the save editor.

In that sense I am a dirty, evil cheater. The way I see it is FTW and fuck trying to get contradictory body parts. 

BTW I love these other Bios

Haha, happens to the best of us. BTW, thanks for introducing me to the idea of Kitteh's mod, I've been playing it ever since and loving it!

And yeah, these bios really are great

I have done alot of reloads to make this character and to keep his but clean  :p

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 183 centimetre tall male centaur, with an average-sized frame and great musculature. You are currently wearing your full platemail and using your beautiful sword as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. It has a rugged looking face and beardthat’s surely handsome. Your shaggy, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. You have a moderately long, red goatee protruding from your chin.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. From the waist down you have the body of a horse, with all four legs capped by hooves. Your muscly ass matches your toned equine frame quite well. A thin, scaly, prehensile reptilian tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Its tip menaces with spikes of bone, meant to deliver painful blows.

You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 1.2-cm nipple.

Where a horse’s penis would usually be located, you have instead grown a brace of ready, mutated cocks!
—One of your enormous, flared stallion-cocks is 19 inches long and three inches thick. It’s mottled black and brown in a very animalistic pattern. The 'head' of your arm-like, equine dong flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
—Another of your shafts is 8 inches long and 1.8 inches thick.
A sack with a duo of baseball-sized balls swings heavily beneath your two distended, mutated dicks. You estimate each of them to be about two inches across.

You have one virgin ass, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Nice! I especially love the lizard tail.

I debated whether or not I'd go centaur when Rathazul presented the option, but decided it wasn't my thing. I just might have to reconsider though

Belgrath

Sep 4, 2015
The funny thingis tyhe game has my ladies sitting on my lap doing different things in game.  :)

I know its only lack of time for the coding to be changed to fix this, but its 1 of many things I'm already playing with at home.

I want to see a reverse cowgirl with a centaur male..

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Here's my CoC appearance at the moment xD  For the first 50 days or so, I was relatively human... then I got addicted to transformatives and lots of save/load trial-and-error time wasting, and then minerva, to achieve desired look

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 6 foot 0 inch tall demon-morph, with an average body and soft, unremarkable flesh. You are currently wearing your revealing chainmail bikini and using your jeweled rapier as a weapon. You have a fairly normal face, with latex, pale white skin. The only oddity is your pair of dripping fangs which often hang over your lower lip. It has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full, pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. The very long, bright red feather-hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute pointed ears, bigger than your old human ones. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Two large horns sprout from your forehead, curving forwards like those of a bull.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Feathers hang off your arms from shoulder to wrist, giving them a slightly wing-like look. You have flared hips that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your spacious butt wobbles enticingly with every step. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your heavy butt, wrapping around your leg sensually at every opportunity. Your perfect lissome legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Of course, your legs are partially transparent due to their ghostly nature.

You have three rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest.
—Your uppermost rack houses two love-pillows with one 4-inch cow-like cherry-like nub each. They could easily fill a E-cup bra.
—The second row holds two pillowy tits with one 4-inch ebony nipple-cunt each. They could easily fill a E-cup bra.
—Your third row of breasts contains two tits with one 4-inch cock-sized fuckable nip each. They could easily fill a E-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown matching pulsating, demonic dongs!
—Your first fat, corrupted cock is 12 inches long and three inches in diameter. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic origins.
—Your next nub-covered demon-dick is 12 inches long and three inches wide. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic origins.

You have a obsidian fuck-hole, with a 1.2-inch clit. Thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribble from your slick cunt. 

You have one slime-drooling backdoor, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Your ears are pierced with ruby earrings.
Though not visible, you can plainly feel your ruby tongue-stud secured in your tongue.
Your thumb-sized fuckable nips are pierced with onyx nipple-chain.
Looking positively perverse, a onyx jacob’s ladder adorns your infernal prick.
Impossible to ignore, your bitch-clit glitters with its onyx clit-ring.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Here's my CoC appearance at the moment xD  For the first 50 days or so, I was relatively human... then I got addicted to transformatives and lots of save/load trial-and-error time wasting, and then minerva, to achieve desired look

Hidden Content

I assume you mean they're 3 across, instead of their mean radius being 3. (12x6 would look pretty funny.)

Derp: sez so in the description, I need to stop typing at 9 am.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015

Hidden Content

Loving the odd combos! And yeah, its not hard to become engrossed with all of the character potential, I know I spent at least three hours one day just trying to get the nine tales while still retaining some of the raccoon features.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Loving the odd combos! And yeah, its not hard to become engrossed with all of the character potential, I know I spent at least three hours one day just trying to get the nine tales while still retaining some of the raccoon features.

Ahahaha yeah, it's all really weird now that I think about it. Feather hair and arms, with succubus heels and tail, snake tongue and fangs, three breast rows, two demon cocks and bovine horns... mmhm. Pretty insane. Not that my TiTS character is THAT much better, but you know your character is weird when you can't visualize it mentally without giggling out loud xD  It's even weirder since it's kind of my self insert character, and is named Yvenne, after me lol. I just have one character per game - a very kinky herm. Whatever you can think of, she's prolly tried it at least a dozen times. Except vore, guro, violence/blood, watersports and scat xD  

Customizing becomes so much easier when you get a hang of minerva. Just know the values, and you'll b able to modify your appearance to achieve whatever look you want.

PS: I made a similar thread over in TiTS section, since some of these were pretty fun, and I can't wait to see what you guys did to your TiTS char!

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Ahahaha yeah, it's all really weird now that I think about it. Feather hair and arms, with succubus heels and tail, snake tongue and fangs, three breast rows, two demon cocks and bovine horns... mmhm. Pretty insane. Not that my TiTS character is THAT much better, but you know your character is weird when you can't visualize it mentally without giggling out loud xD  It's even weirder since it's kind of my self insert character, and is named Yvenne, after me lol. I just have one character per game - a very kinky herm. Whatever you can think of, she's prolly tried it at least a dozen times. Except vore, guro, violence/blood, watersports and scat xD  

Customizing becomes so much easier when you get a hang of minerva. Just know the values, and you'll b able to modify your appearance to achieve whatever look you want.

PS: I made a similar thread over in TiTS section, since some of these were pretty fun, and I can't wait to see what you guys did to your TiTS char!

My characters have always been pretty basic furries compared to most of these, but your character certainly takes the cake for the most interesting! I'm yet to screw around much with minerva for fear of fucking something up, and while I do love me my herms, I can't help myself from creating as many characters as a game like this'll let me, and it's the strangest thing because I start subconsciously imagining backstories and personalities for them. I've never even hear of guro, but I'm not too sure I want to know if it's categorized with those other four, since they're usually where I have to draw the line and avert my eyes. And thanks a lot for the link to the thread! My TiTS character is more of less a simple Kui-tan right now, since I'm yet to get too far into the game, but I'm interested to see what everyone's cooked up!

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
My characters have always been pretty basic furries compared to most of these, but your character certainly takes the cake for the most interesting! I'm yet to screw around much with minerva for fear of fucking something up, and while I do love me my herms, I can't help myself from creating as many characters as a game like this'll let me, and it's the strangest thing because I start subconsciously imagining backstories and personalities for them. I've never even hear of guro, but I'm not too sure I want to know if it's categorized with those other four, since they're usually where I have to draw the line and avert my eyes. And thanks a lot for the link to the thread! My TiTS character is more of less a simple Kui-tan right now, since I'm yet to get too far into the game, but I'm interested to see what everyone's cooked up!

Minerva's pretty fun to play around with once you get used to it. Just make sure to always have a backup copy. Learnt that the hard way xD  A lot of trial and error later, it becomes really easy tbh. I'm an amateur at coding, but at least I can decipher the github appearance description list and the GLOBAL.as codes that refer to all transformations, using which I change the appearance how I like.

And yeah. Guro, let's say is.. extremely violent and bloody acts of depravity? Idk, saw some hentai like that. Stuff like stabbing people, and all that. Yeah, I try my best not to judge, but hey, I find it absolutely disgusting xD  Still, everybody gets off on different things I guess. And gotta appreciate rule 34.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
 Guro, let's say is.. extremely violent and bloody acts of depravity? Idk, saw some hentai like that. Stuff like stabbing people, and all that.

Well, guro is not always gore. It has more to do with things often considered repulsive and depraved. That's what Gurochan taught me until its fall. I used to be a Freakshow subforum regular, and no violent/bloody acts appeared around except in cases like, say, menstruation threads. And now I'm a fan of the works of the likes of Horihone Saizou or Mukade Melibe... and looking for suggestions!

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Well, guro is not always gore. It has more to do with things often considered repulsive and depraved. That's what Gurochan taught me until its fall. I used to be a Freakshow subforum regular, and no violent/bloody acts appeared around except in cases like, say, menstruation threads. And now I'm a fan of the works of the likes of Horihone Saizou or Mukade Melibe... and looking for suggestions!

Oh well, the more you know huh xD But guro mostly has connotations related to violence and blood, and that's all anybody that's a newbie to it (like me) sees. I mean, just googling the word and going to images says it all as to popular public perspective of the word.

But yeah, now you got me curious. So if it's not all blood/violence, what else would, for example, be considered guro? (Basically, to be more direct, what are you into? :p ) I guess I'll google those names, for starters..

EDIT: Oooh. I know Horihone Saizou, or at least some of his non-guro works. He has some pretty good yaoi shota stuff... as long as you manage to avoid the scat... and the watersports... and the- OH GOD WTF. Yeah. Are you sure guro ain't all about blood and violence? Honest question, really. Because any manga I look at with the guro tag (which is more than my brain can handle, unfortunately, thus having gone into repeated seizures and moments in a catatonic state of shock ahahahaha), seems to be all about blood and violence. Just saw this one called Jigoku no Kisetsu, about a girl who has a really bad case of constipation and some sort of worm infestation, and cut up her sphincter with a razor to shit it out, only to cut out her intestines in a state of orgasmic bliss. Did I mention the worm infestation? These make A Serbian Film and the Human Centipede look like children's bedtime stories. o_O

But yeah, who am I to judge yeah xD  It doesn't seem to be my thing, and it's none of my business to question the normalness/unnaturalness of people's sexual preferences. Just. just don't do this for real, kay? But then again, it's none of my business if you do what you want to your body, right xD  I guess don't do it to an unconsenting person then?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I guess that people assume that guro=gore, when it's more like guro=grotesque, which does certainly include erotised killings, ryona or Dolcett-like stuff, but could also include the likes of body modification (the reason why I'm here), bodily matter... Worm infestation itself could be one of those things: I remember this story about a girl who willingly tied herself to a tree so that a series of bugs could fill her woman bits. And, well, parasitism is one of my kinks when applied to, say, growing tentacles or multi genitalia. And I happen to like insects too.

Mind you, I am not into anything extreme, but some would argue that what Fengames offer is extreme. I mean, talking about how you wish to be screwed by a horse dong or being filled with spunk is not exactly vanilla! Either way, those things aren't exaclty doable in real life. So, at the end of the day, I have enough with the random visit to 4chan's /d/ or try my luck at eHentai. I fully understand people who are disgusted by those things, but I enjoy discovering possibilities and see if things I've always liked, like monsters or transformations, can be adapted into smut venues. And, apparently, the non-bloody guro appeals to me in a way.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
EDIT: Oooh. I know Horihone Saizou, or at least some of his non-guro works. He has some pretty good yaoi shota stuff... as long as you manage to avoid the scat... and the watersports... and the- OH GOD WTF. Yeah. Are you sure guro ain't all about blood and violence? Honest question, really. Because any manga I look at with the guro tag (which is more than my brain can handle, unfortunately, thus having gone into repeated seizures and moments in a catatonic state of shock ahahahaha), seems to be all about blood and violence. Just saw this one called Jigoku no Kisetsu, about a girl who has a really bad case of constipation and some sort of worm infestation, and cut up her sphincter with a razor to shit it out, only to cut out her intestines in a state of orgasmic bliss. Did I mention the worm infestation? These make A Serbian Film and the Human Centipede look like children's bedtime stories. o_O
 Actually, a significant portion of Saizou-sensei works, while still being guro, don't deal with anything related to scat, gore or parasites. The most universal theme in them is weird TFs and cute,lively characters. Case in point.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
I guess that people assume that guro=gore, when it's more like guro=grotesque, which does certainly include erotised killings, ryona or Dolcett-like stuff, but could also include the likes of body modification (the reason why I'm here), bodily matter... Worm infestation itself could be one of those things: I remember this story about a girl who willingly tied herself to a tree so that a series of bugs could fill her woman bits. And, well, parasitism is one of my kinks when applied to, say, growing tentacles or multi genitalia. And I happen to like insects too.

Mind you, I am not into anything extreme, but some would argue that what Fengames offer is extreme. I mean, talking about how you wish to be screwed by a horse dong or being filled with spunk is not exactly vanilla! Either way, those things aren't exaclty doable in real life. So, at the end of the day, I have enough with the random visit to 4chan's /d/ or try my luck at eHentai. I fully understand people who are disgusted by those things, but I enjoy discovering possibilities and see if things I've always liked, like monsters or transformations, can be adapted into smut venues. And, apparently, the non-bloody guro appeals to me in a way.

Ahahaha, true enough. What we define as "normal" and "extreme" is relative to what we are mostly used to yeah. Oh, I always thought guro was like a japanese romanji equivalent of gore! Yeah, parasitism ain't that bad for me. It's just blood and open wounds in a sexual context that usually tend to make me queasy xD

Actually, a significant portion of Saizou-sensei works, while still being guro, don't deal with anything related to scat, gore or parasites. The most universal theme in them is weird TFs and cute,lively characters. Case in point.

Just checked out that link. Those three breast rows is just like my CoC character! Thanks for the interesting reading material :p  Not bad at all.

So, lemme get this straight. Guro's basically anything that could be considered grotesque and not "vanilla"? Like, super kinky. Say, transformations and body forms that are not very human in nature. Like multiple genitalia? Huh. So I'm actually into guro. Sorta. Who knew?

There's so many kinks I didn't know I had, that I've gotten hooked on since CoC/TiTS xD

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Ahahaha, true enough. What we define as "normal" and "extreme" is relative to what we are mostly used to yeah. Oh, I always thought guro was like a japanese romanji equivalent of gore! Yeah, parasitism ain't that bad for me. It's just blood and open wounds in a sexual context that usually tend to make me queasy xD

Just checked out that link. Those three breast rows is just like my CoC character! Thanks for the interesting reading material :p  Not bad at all.

So, lemme get this straight. Guro's basically anything that could be considered grotesque and not "vanilla"? Like, super kinky. Say, transformations and body forms that are not very human in nature. Like multiple genitalia? Huh. So I'm actually into guro. Sorta. Who knew?

There's so many kinks I didn't know I had, that I've gotten hooked on since CoC/TiTS xD

That's certainly a good way of thinking! I suppose I do find parasitism pretty hot a lot of the time when I see it, but I'm with you here, sodomizing razor blades isn't exactly my forte. Then again, who knows? Maybe I really could get into some of this more mild stuff, and especially if it includes some of kinks that good ol' CoC/TiTS introduced to me that I just wrote off as miscellaneous.

Thanks a lot for the clarification! Man, this silly little thread is proving to be a lot more educational than I thought. For fear of traumatizing myself, I don't think I'll go actively searching tags for guro, but I'll still be sure to give it a chance next time I come across it

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. Precisely, I'd advice a progressive dive concerning this issue. Take it from someone who is not into scat/watersports but had her interest piqued at one point and is now wondering where to start researching about animal poo! On topic now, this is my average vanilla CoC character: I haven't played the mod enough to make my perfect character.

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 5 foot 7 inch tall corrupted mutant, with a somewhat lithe body and a fair amount of definition. You are currently wearing your goo armor and using your beautiful sword as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with thick, pale skin. It has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves. The shoulder-length hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute pointed ears, bigger than your old human ones. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A pair of seven inch horns grow from the sides of your head, sweeping backwards and adding to your imposing visage.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. You have curved thighs that match your trim, lithe body,  and your full, toned backside fills out your clothing nicely.  Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves.

A pair of feathery gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have four rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest.
—Your uppermost rack houses two supple breasts with four 2.9-inch nipples each. They could easily fill a C-cup bra.
—The second row holds two tits with four 2.9-inch awkward fuckable nips each. They could easily fill a C-cup bra.
—Your third row of breasts contains two breasts with four 2.9-inch nipple-holes each. They could easily fill a C-cup bra.
—Your fourth set of tits cradles two breasts with four 2.9-inch fuckable nips each. They could easily fill a C-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a cluster of distended, mutated cocks!
—One of your stinger-laden shafts is 9 inches long and two inches thick. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners.
—Your next segmented tool is 8 inches long and two inches wide. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would.
—Another of your unholy cocks is 8 inches long and two inches thick. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic origins.
—Your next reptilian shaft is 10 inches long and two inches wide. It’s a deep, iridescent purple in color. Unlike a human penis, the shaft is not smooth, and is instead patterned with multiple bulbous bumps.
A sack with a quartette of grapefruit-sized gonads swings heavily beneath your obscene group of bloated, mutated dicks..

You have a gaping pussy, with a 1.7-inch clit. Thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribble from the massive hole that is your gaping twat.

You have one slimy backdoor, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
You're welcome. Precisely, I'd advice a progressive dive concerning this issue. Take it from someone who is not into scat/watersports but had her interest piqued at one point and is now wondering where to start researching about animal poo! On topic now, this is my average vanilla CoC character: I haven't played the mod enough to make my perfect character.

Hidden Content

That's certainly an interesting one! In my opinion, mutants are some of the most fun to play as, although my first mutant was basically just the result of me popping every transformative item within my field of vision.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015

Hidden Content

Wow, that character is pretty hot! Oh, and how exactly is Kitteh's CoC mod anyway? I've been playing vanilla, and never got around to playing that, since I've heard mixed opinions on it. On one hand, some say there's a lot more content. But, I've also heard the descriptions are subpar quality (this is what I'm mostly worried about), the coding is amateur (eh, true or not, whatever works is fine with me I guess), and that it corrupts vanilla saves (well this I can live with, it's an obvious consequence after all. I can just make a separate save XD). So, based on your experience with the mod so far, how is the extra content?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, my experience is fairly reduced, so I can't really talk about it. New contents wise, I have only played the Ingnam prelude, which I kinda liked, especially the gossips and the black market guy (even if some could argue it defies canon). I also checked the Lizan guy as well as the Black Cock for male contents and TF items for my Champion, a satyr/pig male herm. To be frank, I don't think the writing is so terrible, as the regular CoC already had cringe-worthy parts, and even TiTS does (namely purple prose overdose at some parts and character hijacking handwaved by "hey, you're not playing yourself, you're playing Steele!"), but, again, I can't really pass any kind of judgement on the mod because I have seen a very little part of what it has to offer.

At least it didn't corrupt my vanilla save, even if I polished it with CoCEd before starting a new game.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
It took me QUITE a long time to get this, but...

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 11 foot 0 inch tall hermaphrodite naga, with a thickset frame that gives you the appearance of a wall of muscle. You are currently wearing your goo armor, dragonscale bra and dragonscale loincloth and using your hooked gauntlets as a weapon. Girding one of your fingers is ring of life.  Your face is a narrow, reptilian muzzle. It looks like a predatory lizard’s, at first glance, but with an unusual array of spikes along the under-jaw. It gives you a regal but fierce visage. Opening your mouth reveals several rows of dagger-like sharp teeth. The fearsome visage is decorated by orange and black striped scales. It has a gorgeous profile with full lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. In addition to your primary two eyes, you have a second, smaller pair on your forehead. The obscenely long, white hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute pointed ears, bigger than your old human ones. A snake-like tongue occasionally flits between your lips, tasting the air. Two pairs of horns, roughly a foot long, sprout from the sides of your head. They sweep back and give you a fearsome look, almost like the dragons from your village’s legends.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have pleasant hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your muscular, hand-filling butt fills out your clothing nicely. Below your waist your flesh is fused together into a very long snake-like tail.

You have three rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest.
—Your uppermost rack houses two tits with four 4.5-inch ebony cherry-like nubs each. They could easily fill a large MMM-cup bra.
—The second row holds two breasts with four 4.5-inch thumb-sized nipples each. They could easily fill a M-cup bra.
—Your third row of breasts contains two exercise-ball-sized jugs with four 4.5-inch ebony nipples each. They could easily fill a big LL-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown an obscene group of rock-hard, mismatched dicks!
—Your first giant, unusual endowment is 20.6 inches long and three inches wide. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would. It’s covered by a green cock-sock that seems to glow. Just wearing it makes you feel a bit healthier.
—One of your draconic dicks is 20.5 inches long and three inches thick. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would. It’s covered by a white, lacey cock-sock, snugly wrapping around it like a bridal dress around a bride.
—Another of your wide, star-capped tools is 21.1 inches long and three inches thick. It’s covered by a lacey purple cock-sock that fits your coeurl cock perfectly. Just wearing it makes you feel stronger and more powerful.
—Your next fat, segmented shaft is 20.8 inches long and three inches in diameter. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It has a strange, knot-like bulb at its base, but doesn’t usually flare during arousal as a dog’s knot would. It’s covered by a lacey blue cock-sock that clings tightly to your member... really tightly. It’s so tight it’s almost uncomfortable, and you wonder if any growth might be inhibited.
A scaley ballsack hugs your four gonads tightly against your body. You estimate each of them to be about two inches across.

You have a sable cunt, with a 2.2-inch clit. Occasional beads of lubricant drip from your onyx fuck-hole. 

You have one slime-drooling asshole, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.