CoC Challenge

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Here's a little something I tried for fun that turned into an interesting thought experiment. Unfortunately, my knowledge of what TF items do what, parts of the wiki being outdated, and lack of specifics in my sources limited how far I could go. So I thought I would appeal to the forums. The challenge?

Make Steele as close as you can to a character from Corruption of Champions without save editing.

My initial idea was the iconic Urta. I immediately ran into the problem of lack of specifics for height, dick size, ect.

The easiest problem is dick type. We got a machine for that here in TiTS-land.

The second decision was initial race and gender. I floundered and decided on human male (human is my default, and with Pussyblossum a vagina growing has fewer side effect then the most obvious way to grow a dick, Throbb).

The thing that I thought probably impossible in current TiTS is her fur covering. I believe the engine only supports single fur coat colors without patterns or gradients.

At this point I floundered. I got fustrated and unsure which TF gave a fox body. My min-max tendency also got in the way so I gave up. So I past the buck to you, my fellow forum members. Can it be done, or more importantly, can YOU do it?

Got some thoughts on additional thoughts on other people to try to replicate, but that requires a trip to CoC wiki for names I can't remember, the TiTS wiki to see if it remembers if there are appropriate TFs in the game, and sleep after being up....35 hours?!?!? Oh well, when I get like this, my 'you shouldn't post this' censor is disabled and interesting but suppressed ideas get shared.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, I can more or less get her exactly the same. Human with some demonic features and two tentacle cocks.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Impossible. My CoC Champion had like 16 horns on her head back before they changed it and only allowed two. The rest can be duped with loft cake, Lucifier and synth sheath.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Mine was literally, human with freckled red skin, elf ears, horns, 2 dicks(different sizes) and sometimes a lizard/dragon tail.

I can think of everyplace to go to get those except getting red skin

Edit: she was also Toned as fuck...so I'd prob be in new texas for most of it

I think the head of Steele's research department on Uveto sells a skin color change mod.

Reactions: Night Trap

TFMaster

You guys seem to be forgetting the main question of the OP.
At this point I floundered. I got fustrated and unsure which TF gave a fox body. My min-max tendency also got in the way so I gave up. So I past the buck to you, my fellow forum members. Can it be done, or more importantly, can YOU do it?
Just use the FoxFire TF sold By Jade on Tavros, it will turn you into an anthro Red Fox, then just dye your fur color grey, and if your hair/fur starts to glow just use the ImmunoBooster included with the TF. Oh and you only need to buy one of the TF as it will continue to change you into an iconic Red Fox over time.

Reactions: TayJK

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
Edryn's pretty easy to re-create for the most part. You can really just choose from one of two ways to go about it:

1.) Choose Human as your origin! Wait until the Halloween event (or change your internal computer clock to Halloween - you l33t h4ck3r) and hop right into the mechanical centaur body! If that's not close enough, you can go take sylvanol for the elf ears ;)

2.) Choose Human, again! Ensure that your hair color is blonde! Make your way to Tavros station and buy a shite-tonne of horse pills from Panda. Save scum until you win (Centaur body), and go take some syvanol for the elf ears! If you have >shit tastes and didn't go full vanilla with cutesy wootsy h-hand holding, then you can go talk to Ceria to change your skin/fur color to brown or some other variant of brown.

Some final advice: Take sterilex until you find that absolutely, positively, FUCKING manly NPC that can knock you up with as many foals as you can bear! Then jack yourself up on Estrobloom, Pussy Blossom, and Fertite+ for that extra bit of roleplaying.

I probably should've put this at the beginning, but you've already read all of the good stuff.

If you wanna roleplay a bit harder, make sure you set your height to <= 7ft. Give yourself a pony-tail, or a braid. Constantly take sterilex to ensure that you're safe, and get absolutely railed by monster cocks in order to get the perfect gaped equine pussy. Edryn did help Urta out with her "problems" sometime before, after all. Other than that, you've pretty much became Edryn!

Happy roleplaying?

Reactions: ShySquare and TayJK

TayJK

May 19, 2017
For those trying to recreate your Champion: On of the perks of the initial TiTS Offbeatr campaign was a tool to transfer your Champion to TiTS. Don't know if it ever was implemented, or if it works on Android or iOS versions.

You guys seem to be forgetting the main question of the OP.

Thanks TFMaster, but not what I was aiming for, getting people nostalgic for CoC was one of my main goals. One of my fantasies is that years in the future when TiTS is completed and one of Steam's best sellers someone makes a version of CoC from the ground up with TiTS style coding that ties off all the dangling side plots and incomplete character development.

TFMaster

Thanks TFMaster, but not what I was aiming for, getting people nostalgic for CoC was one of my main goals. One of my fantasies is that years in the future when TiTS is completed and one of Steam's best sellers someone makes a version of CoC from the ground up with TiTS style coding that ties off all the dangling side plots and incomplete character development.
Well they ARE currently working on CoC 2 I think, which will probably have the open world feel that TiTS has.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well they ARE currently working on CoC 2 I think, which will probably have the open world feel that TiTS has.
Wait, where did you hear that? Pretty sure something that big would at the very least have be announced on the main site.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015

They are certainly not working on CoC2. It is planned, but thats like years down the road.

At least as far as I know. Maybe some early writing but nothing too fancy.

For any real work to be done, TiTs has to have a end in sight.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
They are certainly not working on CoC2. It is planned, but thats like years down the road.

At least as far as I know. Maybe some early writing but nothing to fancy.

For any real work to be done. TiTs has to have a end in sight.

Literally nothing about this post is accurate.

Reactions: Mister Gregar

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Is it just me, or does the above exchange happen every single time CoC2 is mentioned, just with different people claiming it's not happening?

TFMaster

At least as far as I know. Maybe some early writing but nothing too fancy.

For any real work to be done, TiTs has to have a end in sight.

Literally nothing about this post is accurate.

So is it gonna be just CoC but with the UI of TiTS, or are you starting from scratch completely?

The UI has a lot in common with TiTS, but it's definitely not "just CoC," no.
Yay, I was somewhat, right!

Edit: Gee, I hope I didn't over quote.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Slow down buddy, TiTS still isn't even halfway done.