CoC 3D game

PlasmaCat

Nov 2, 2015
I'm a game developer and I really enjoyed this game. I want to make CoC a 3d game, PG for the story and Adult for the plot ;). I just need help with the art like what all the npcs look like, some landscape, the starting village before entering the portal, And of course permission to do this. (I didn't know who to ask since the credits are about a mile long.) If anyone has game development experience please let me know so we can work on this together. My skill level is intermediate.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Fenoxo, Gedan, Savin, etc. You should ask them directly. Look at HNO's art for inspiration for Artwork.
My 2 cents?? Make it an "Inspired By" 3D story that has similarities and that should be okay. As far as what I remember from similar requests that a "remake" is out of the cards since some of authors of some scenes may say "no" or could have disappeared. Again, it's up to those 3 I listed since they have the most knowledge.
I'm just a longtime player who's dealt with similar issues twice before when working with other people.

Reactions: PlasmaCat

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
Your idea sounds pretty good, but as muttdoggy has said, you are going to require permission to make a 3D remake, but there is a solution to that problem, instead of making a remake about that game, create a new game set in that world , (something like a spin-off using another character) would technically be a new game, you don't need to add the npc, and you can add the locations that exist in that world without the creators bothering.

the only thing is that I suggest that you try to be as faithful to the original theme, don't turn Tel'Adre into a futuristic city or something like that.

otherwise, if you are going to create a 3D game I suggest you do it in unity, there are several video game engines, but unity is quite comfortable.

Finally and most importantly, pay attention to properly adapt the mechanics of the original game to your 3D game, that is to me the greatest difficulty, for example there is the fact of the sand witch, she has 2 pairs of tits, she thinks that Most of the 3D libraries that use humanoid characters do not have similar characters, likewise the transformations of a character that can become an anthropomorphic fox, cat, and even spider or dragon, for example, it will be a real challenge , you become experimenting with the mechanics of the game to see how possible your project is.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Your idea sounds pretty good, but as muttdoggy has said, you are going to require permission to make a 3D remake, but there is a solution to that problem, instead of making a remake about that game, create a new game set in that world , (something like a spin-off using another character) would technically be a new game, you don't need to add the npc, and you can add the locations that exist in that world without the creators bothering.

the only thing is that I suggest that you try to be as faithful to the original theme, don't turn Tel'Adre into a futuristic city or something like that.

otherwise, if you are going to create a 3D game I suggest you do it in unity, there are several video game engines, but unity is quite comfortable.

Finally and most importantly, pay attention to properly adapt the mechanics of the original game to your 3D game, that is to me the greatest difficulty, for example there is the fact of the sand witch, she has 2 pairs of tits, she thinks that Most of the 3D libraries that use humanoid characters do not have similar characters, likewise the transformations of a character that can become an anthropomorphic fox, cat, and even spider or dragon, for example, it will be a real challenge , you become experimenting with the mechanics of the game to see how possible your project is.

Hey, dude. Just letting you know that you are posting on 2+ year old threads and that’s considered necroing. Please, look at the dates they were last posted before replying to them. (A lot of people here hate nerco posting.)