Cobra Venom [Ren'Py] - V0.2.9

SaVa007

Jul 27, 2020
Language: English, Russian
Tags: Corruption, Milf, Anal, Voyeurism, Lesbians, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Harem, Big tits, Footjob, Group sex, Male protagonist.

A story about two best friends who are both government special agents pursuing a vicious criminal mastermind codenamed Cobra. No one knows who Cobra is, no one has seen his face, but he is a deadly and ambitious man able to subvert investigation and elude capture.

When one of the two agents dies, his dying wish is for his surviving best friend to take care of his family, a wife, and daughter, but the survivor and the widow have a secret of their own. Meanwhile, the quest to find and punish Cobra only gets more dangerous and complicated ...​
About the game:
The essence of the game is to choose the right answer in dialogues, each answer gives points, or friendship points, or love points. At the end of each chapter there will be a score, if it is not enough, the game will end, if you have enough points, then you go to the next chapter. There will be three chapters, each with a few episodes, and some episodes may be updated several times. On the subject of decisions in the game: some answers add points as written above, but there are actions that directly affect the story, others just suggest different ways to go, but still come to one. I didn't come up with a bicycle, I understand that I'm going the same way as many developers before and after me, I'm just hoping to serve it under an interesting sauce. You can end the game differently, you can build relationships with different characters or not with one, it all depends on you.​
prologue s107.jpg gl14 ep118.jpg gl14 ep152.jpg gl14 ep224.jpg gl12 ep149.jpg gl12 ep415.jpg gl12 ep244.jpg gl11 ep74.jpg gl11 ep119.jpg

SaVa007

Jul 27, 2020
Please comment on this game. What did you like about the game, what did you dislike. If you have any questions, ask, I will be happy to answer them.:)

I want to apologize in advance for my English - not my native language.:(