ClydesdaleK7 or Sledgehammer Mark II?

Seeker

Jun 7, 2018
Captain Indecisive reporting.

The Sigma Grindset has netted me 1,000,000 credits.

I'm at Focalor's lot. What ship would you choose & why?

Upgrades will be my next stumbling block.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is there a reason you're not stealing the Sidewinder from Zheng Shi? (Buy an Ova'LEK from Vahn first.)

The Clydesdale has a lot more module slots, but you'll probably need to use some of them bringing up it's combat ability. All ships have 30 Storage now. (I'm not sure if it's a bug.)

Personally, I went with the MS-XI. Shield Booster and Missile Turrets are really good Fixed Equipment.

Reactions: Seeker

Seeker

Jun 7, 2018
Is there a reason you're not stealing the Sidewinder from Zheng Shi? (Buy an Ova'LEK from Vahn first.)

The Clydesdale has a lot more module slots, but you'll probably need to use some of them bringing up it's combat ability. All ships have 30 Storage now. (I'm not sure if it's a bug.)

Personally, I went with the MS-XI. Shield Booster and Missile Turrets are really good Fixed Equipment.
I'm having Rat Gang problems.

Thank you for the advise! I have a Tove to see about a ship!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You don't need to deal with the Rat's Raiders to steal the Sidewinder. I usually finish my business on Zheng Shi before they even unlock. The only reason to wait is if you want to get them to deal with Feruze for you (but then you miss out on the Shield Augment Bracers).

Reactions: Seeker

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
I actually like the Clydesdale ... but miss having artwork for the ship. I love modding my ship out. I'm also fond of the MS-XI for the reasons mentioned above and again I am bummed that there is no artwork. I've lately been avoiding the purchase of ships that have no artwork displayed and thus seem to be limited to the CXZ14 and the Ova'LEK.

Delish

Sep 7, 2021
Something I've been wondering: What is the point of the Advanced Quarters upgrade? It increases your crew capacity by 1, but doesn't installing an upgrade also decrease the capacity by 1 and cancel it out?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Something I've been wondering: What is the point of the Advanced Quarters upgrade? It increases your crew capacity by 1, but doesn't installing an upgrade also decrease the capacity by 1 and cancel it out?
The description is misleading. Or you're overthinking it. It's supposed to increase your net Crew capacity by 1 (-1 module, +2 Crew). Right now, it's bugged so you get net +2.

Last edited: