Clementine?

Zenroku

May 8, 2024
Will it ever be possible to have pregnancy for her? I think she has a very good character to be able to do so. Only thing is money. Maybe she can do stuff with Gwyneth for money. I honestly just ran into her for the first time and searched up the character and found no pregnancy option which is why im asking. I like her nervous rants also haha.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I believe OreaLuma is writing such a scene.
Clementine Pregnancy Expansion
I have not read any of the doc myself, since they had their own editor and I like Clementine and wanted to be surprised, though they have asked for people to check and note any errors, so I might.
It needs to be accepted, of course.

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
Hello my name is Luma!

Like Ace Hangman said, I've written a pregnancy expansion for Clementine (100 pages and 50k words). It's finished, I'm merely waiting for strawberry_tea to give their thoughts on it before submitting for review. I have commissioned art for the expansion, all the busts are finished and only the Pregnant cowgirl CG is left.

I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Reactions: Draconic2002

Zenroku

May 8, 2024
Hello my name is Luma!

Like Ace Hangman said, I've written a pregnancy expansion for Clementine (100 pages and 50k words). It's finished, I'm merely waiting for strawberry_tea to give their thoughts on it before submitting for review. I have commissioned art for the expansion, all the busts are finished and only the Pregnant cowgirl CG is left.

I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!
Hell yeah!!! I will literally start over just to get a fresh experience. Thanks for your hard work as well. I hope it gets approved.

Reactions: OreoLuma