Cleaning Drone: Key item or equipable?

Should the drone be a....

• Something else (describe it, please)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A single use item that self destructs or something after use (not likely to use.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Last edited:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Given how we're always scrambling for more inventory space, I definitely vote for a Key item :)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Given how we're always scrambling for more inventory space, I definitely vote for a Key item :)
Tbh, I'm leaning towards key item too. But I'm worried that may bo ob, or something. Cuz I dont know if it's a good idea to make something that's basically a necessity, or whatever. But then again, it's just flavor text...

Ugh, decisions decisions...

Reactions: ShySquare

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, New option! Should the drone be a single use item that like, idk, self destructs after its done cleaning? I dont really like this idea, tbh, but i thought i should at least put it on the table

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Also, if you guys dont mind, please give the reason why you picked what you did. I want as much feedback on this thing as possible.

Also, pls check out the doc, too! I need all the help i can get on this, lol.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Given how we're always scrambling for more inventory space

With that said, if your character/quest/item takes up inventory space or leads to the drop of unique items I can't ever get again, I will not be doing it until we get more inventory space.

Reactions: ShySquare

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
With that said, if your character/quest/item takes up inventory space or leads to the drop of unique items I can't ever get again, I will not be doing it until we get more inventory space.
I will take that into account when making my decision.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Best to be a key item, like others have said, Inventory space is getting hard to keep.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Make it a key item. For the lore it just can hover under or above Steeles backpack while it is not in use....
(Theoretically, the drone could hook into the backpack, reduce the weight on it and create so +1 inventory slots -- only if you're ambitious)

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
For the lore it just can hover under or above Steeles backpack while it is not in use....
(Theoretically, the drone could hook into the backpack, reduce the weight on it and create so +1 inventory slots -- only if you're ambitious)
Oh thats a good idea! Ill put that in the doc! Thanks!

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
You know I'm surprised that someone didn't come in and cry that this drone would make the shower on the ship useless.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
You know I'm surprised that someone didn't come in and cry that this drone would make the shower on the ship useless.

if you really think that could be a problem i make a suggestion:

Let the Drone come with a automatic maintenance station (since it's a prototype), for installation in the ship storage (like the EggTrainer)
On the ship, the drone option is grayed out as she is in the station, recieves a maintenace and sending the Userdata to her developers;).
Settings can be changed at the maintenance station (such as: Steele pours "Allure Brand Pheromonal Body Spray" into the "Fresh Scent" refill tank ... etc.)

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016

Let the Drone come with a automatic maintenance station (since it's a prototype), for installation in the ship storage (like the EggTrainer)
On the ship, the drone option is grayed out as she is in the station, recieves a maintenace and sending the Userdata to her developers;).
Settings can be changed at the maintenance station (such as: Steele pours "Allure Brand Pheromonal Body Spray" into the "Fresh Scent" refill tank ... etc.)
fucking genius!!! Are you sure youd dont want to take over writing this?

If you want, i can give you credit for all you ideas. I dont want to hog the glory for stuff i didnt do.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

Pff I'm just saying I'm surprised that nobody came in saying that the drone was gonna be a problem, but I guess the way people would read the post people would think I was saying it was a problem, because there are people that think that some good things that could be added are bad because they take away from other things.

I support the creator of this idea it sounds pretty cool.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Pff I'm just saying I'm surprised that nobody came in saying that the drone was gonna be a problem, but I guess the way people would read the post people would think I was saying it was a problem, because there are people that think that some good things that could be added are bad because they take away from other things.

I did not mean to attack you, you just pointed out one possible problem. That's how I understood it.
And since the pheromone problem was still open, I saw a possibility to kill two birds with one stone and make a suggestion...

I support the creator of this idea it sounds pretty cool.
Me too:)

If you want, i can give you credit for all you ideas. I dont want to hog the glory for stuff i didnt do.
Since you already ask the second time, ok

Are you sure youd dont want to take over writing this?
I thought you wanted to do the project alone? But maybe i misinterpreted it in the translation or lost the connection between the lines.
However... showing possibilities and writing a real story are unfortunately two different things.
In the first one im realy good since it´s a daily part of my RL-Job and i read a lot of the existing content... but I'm not sure that I can do the last one.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I thought you wanted to do the project alone? But maybe i misinterpreted it in the translation or lost the connection between the lines.
However... showing possibilities and writing a real story are unfortunately two different things.
In the first one im realy good since it´s a daily part of my RL-Job and i read a lot of the existing content... but I'm not sure that I can do the last one.
Lol, calm down man. It was (mostly) a joke.