Clarification on meaning (Redoing Codex Description)

Pronema

Jun 19, 2016
So I was just going through and reading the codex entries and figured that at least this one needs to be reworded to prevent confusion.

"For thousands of years, sapients have concealed their dicks in boxes. Now, with the TamaniCorp Bionahole, the reverse is just as possible."

You see, I originally assumed buying one would allow me to hide items inside a box in my dick but no, that's apparently the wrong reverse.

That or a gene mod for extra hidden storage capacity inside dicks should be added to the game.

God, I hope no one is stupid enough to think I am enough of an idiot to be serious about this suggestion.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think the reverse just means you can now box your dick.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The biggest dick in the game is like only 30 inches, though.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The biggest dick in the game is like only 30 inches, though.

No hard cap to dick size, only limited by the TF used. Throbb keeps growing it and gooSteele can keep shoving biomass towards it.

Also, the joke is you've got a vag in a box (tube, whatever), the opposite of a dick in a box.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No I mean the biggest NPC (Brynn) is at 30 inches.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No wonder I couldn't find him, it was spelled Kannon. Well in any case, actual sexable NPCs with defined cLengthRaws are still limited to "under 3 feet".

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Well when Wsan new npc get coded ingame we would know how large can get those ^^

Her actual dick size is never mentioned, just lots of adjectives. What shows up in the combat stat blocks is usually arbitrary given you don't fight most NPCs. That said, she'll probably be the biggest sexable NPC when she's added.

Pronema

Jun 19, 2016
I like how this thread started as a facetious grammar joke and became a hyper penis thread after the 5th post.  From Boxes in Dicks to Kanon in under 10 posts... Wait! That was Fen!

Can Tank Kannon have box in dick Fen? Plox as silly toggle!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Her actual dick size is never mentioned, just lots of adjectives. What shows up in the combat stat blocks is usually arbitrary given you don't fight most NPCs. That said, she'll probably be the biggest sexable NPC when she's added.

And so owner of biggest sexable NPC will stay with NT clutches. Yeah we can't fight them but template allows writer/creator to set smth or left it at default size (well I think there is some defaul size for npc various body parts), thou I think mostly they are copied form other npc and then adjusted for new one.