City Of Broken Dreamers

Philly_Games

Oct 1, 2017
Recently I finished my last game called Depraved Awakening which was 15 months of work, and thankfully, is well regarded. After, I spent 2 months and released "The City Of Broken Dreamers" which I have tried to take everything I learned from Depraved Awakening and push the production values as high as possible for a one man team.

The initial release has almost 600 renders and over 30 animations. If you want to play something that focuses on plot, story, and characters, (oh and a good deal of sex) you may want to give it a try. It's a cyber-punk/prep noir visual novel from a Male pov perspective.

Here is a link to a trailer for the game:

If you want to help support me in creating it, my patreon can be found at: https://www.patreon.com/phillygames

PC: https://mega.nz/#!NahHmYxD!N79w-9nbms8trXRObpi38TOz95CvPs6W9qnLqAKdMaU

MAC: https://mega.nz/#!QG4H0IIR!zsWsRmbd-YhWNsaToKLM-LzpNLtnh_PLWLWq0_lgbJw

Thanks

Philly

Here are some screen shots as well.

ch1aftermath11.jpg ch1aftermathback33.jpg ch1corpvisit18.jpg ch1dinner19.jpg ch1gloriaware11.jpg ch1gloriaclub4.jpg ch1hosp19.jpg

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Trying to remember which game Depraved Awakening was... there are so many, with very little variety in their names.

<checks games folder>

Oh yeah, THAT one.

Reactions: Kesil

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Trying to remember which game Depraved Awakening was... there are so many, with very little variety in their names.

<checks games folder>

Oh yeah, THAT one.

For those who deleted it, or don't want to take the time to check, Depraved Awakening follows a private eye investigating the death of his most recent client while romancing a prostitute, a housewife, or his ex-wife's daughter from a previous relationship. It has a good story and great renders, although I personally felt it was a little too linear.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Karunama is here once again to bring you the most common question on the entire forum; What pairings and fetishes does your game have?

Philly_Games

Oct 1, 2017
@karunama there is a pretty varied mix though I will admit it is more on the vanilla side but I have been sneaking in oddities here and there to fit the setting. But for fetishes the game will certainly cater towards are anal, deepthroat, bdsm. Though there are other options for people wanting a more romance type route. Currently, in the game there is an optional futa scene and a few more down the line, an optional full blown bsdm scene that is about 15 animations and 140 renders long, that scene got a lot of different feedback. Some started it and knew what was coming and bugged out since you don't have to do it. Others dove straight in and have said it was one of the greatest sex scenes they had ever seen. There is a scene with a robot. So, so yeah there is some varied stuff.

Example shot of the giant scene.

ch2shanlon61.jpg

TheCelt

Jun 28, 2016
Would love to see some more stuff with the whorehouse...maybe you can choose from the available bots etc? Nice work