Cities Skylines

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Has anyone else played this game before? I've had maybe a few months back, but I was initially lost because the game's tutorial didn't offer much hand holding. Recently, I tried getting back in with the Remastered version, but not before my city became bombarded with problems one after the other. First, I get complaints that building doesn't have enough workers or not enough customers, another is not having enough money to afford the buildings and utilities I need, or to expand my city, and if I decide to play things out and build up enough money, those aforementioned problems with snowball. I don't if it's just me or how I laid my city out, but I'm just having hard time making it work out for me.

Lapsa

May 5, 2023
I experienced your same issue with trying to play the game. The game looks really fun, but every time I play I get completely overwhelmed by everything inside of it. City builders are certainly a lot more complicated than they used to be - I'd recommend watching let's plays tbh to learn, you almost have to watch a whole multi-hour series to understand it.