Chinchilla DILF

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Got another character idea; spawned from the fact we have too little husbandos.

IDK I wanted a dude who wasn't a femboy or the manliest man that ever manned, so Jakob is just an older gentleman who'll take you on dates and then fuck you tenderly into a mattress if you so consent.

Again the gdoc is pretty bare bones but posting this now helps me keep on top of plucking away at it. Gdoc can be found here.

I feel like I'm missing something, but whatever. Questions, comments, and critique are welcomed.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Personally, I'd change the guy's name as well as those of his daughters (Jewish+Okinawan+random English word?). Since it's a modded guy as opposed to a chinchilla-like alien race, a TF item could also be included.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The TF dousn't need to be acquired through him. It can as well be sold by an already existing vandor.

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Personally, I'd change the guy's name as well as those of his daughters (Jewish+Okinawan+random English word?). Since it's a modded guy as opposed to a chinchilla-like alien race, a TF item could also be included.
Their names are pretty much all filler for now. I'll keep having there be a linking origin for names in mind

Oh that's what I forgot; the TF. I do intend to make a chinchilla tf alongside him.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I really like him, I don't think we have anyone like him in game so he also feels unique.

Also, I hope he makes it in before 2020 so I can stick it to Savin :p

My only suggestion is splitting him and the TF into two projects. It would be more manageable that way

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Blatant self bump, Finished talk scenes and started date scenes. Been slow due to health failing on me again.

Changed names from Jakob to Vicente, Yuna to Anabel, and Scout to Camila. Again, names still filler but now they share a theme, they're ~Spanish~ ~Chilean~ themed

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Chinchillas aren't a native race of Spain, but South America.

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Chinchillas aren't a native race of Spain, but South America.
I'm aware. They're mostly found natively in Chile.

While probably not the most correct term to use Spanish(even though Spanish is Chile's 'official' language) in hindsight, I selected the names from common names from Chile.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In that case, they'd have a Chilean theme, not a Spanish theme.

Don't take it as a jab at you, because it isn't, but I heavily dislike it when TiTS gives us space/future versions of real life, present time countries/cultures.