Chill Pill, a Libido-reduction item [Permanently Rejected, I guess]

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Not like it's all that hard to manipulate your other stats though, even with the whole slow stat gain making it painfully slow to up stats that aren't int. So maybe the item could be reworked to work on a similar scale to slow stat gains.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I always thought the Libido stat was more a punishment for being a depraved cockwhore/beefbrain, so having an easy-to-use anti-punishment drug would seem a bit counter-productive, no?

Well, yeah, that's how it should work. If it was just an issue of people getting themselves treated or taking throbb, and then whining about libido, I'd be a lot less sympathetic.

But the fact is that there's hella way to increase libido through methods that don't even have to do with being depraved. Lots of transformatives, some sex scenes. You wanna become a huskar? Well, you better hope the transformative doesn't give you a dog dick, because that's two libido right there. You wanna be an ant person? That's libido-gains until you're at 60.

And then there's just the fact that libido.. really doesn't do much. Like, I want to keep it low on my characters because I don't like having to stop and masturbate every five steps. But that's not some kind of dangerous effect that causes you to lose battles. It's just annoying.

And then, yeah. Your other stats that actually do have a more tangible effect on your combat - are already at least as easy to grind. Cheaper too, since 10-Ton passes are like, 10k, Syri just charges you a buttfuck, and I think I was originally gonna put a 5k pricetag on this guy. Not to mention that the preexisting way to grind down libido (Anno's Huskar buddies on Uveto) is also free.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Having to stop to masturbate every few steps could be partial solved if not all methds to rise max lust are at same time rising libido too so it's not difference since with even higher lust cap it rise amost the same fast.

And libido stat is one that not have cap form the start been able hit max that others will hit at lvl 20. So even due to this this stat works on slight different base than those of willpower or aim stat.