Children with Captain Khorgan

BortBit

Dec 4, 2017
Captain Khorgan popped out a son, who is now in the nursery as one of Steele's unique kids only without a name. Specifically, he's labeled "Unnamed" in the nursery computer.

Are you unable to name them, or is there a step I failed to take?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
It'd be nice if it wasn't displayed that they're unnamed. I understand you can't name them, but it feels like the game is taunting me for being a terrible parent every time I see my unnamed, year old kids.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
It'd be nice if it wasn't displayed that they're unnamed. I understand you can't name them, but it feels like the game is taunting me for being a terrible parent every time I see my unnamed, year old kids.

Going back to one of @Evil's posts... :p

See that’s the easiest part. Just give them barcode tattoos that contain their information and set up the codex to scan and relay the info to you.

“Hey! Ausar Pup #342, how are you doing, kiddo? How’s your mommy doing? Did you eat all your homewor—Damnit Codex....oh wait, it says here you’re teething, so I guess chewing homework helps then. Take care kiddo.”

Insert Ausar Pup with Thraggan Child. :catte:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Yeah, that would be nice.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
And little Unnamed had the perfect villainous backstory going for a moment there, too.

"My dad paid to ravage my mom as part of a prison prostitution program and then they dumped me in some bizarre baby farm without even naming me. I was never going to turn out right but they had no idea how wrong I'd be."

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
And little Unnamed had the perfect villainous backstory going for a moment there, too.

"My dad paid to ravage my mom as part of a prison prostitution program and then they dumped me in some bizarre baby farm without even naming me. I was never going to turn out right but they had no idea how wrong I'd be."

Hm, y'know, it's just a teeny tiny bit fucked up when you think about it...

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

You forgot to add "Oh and my mom was totally into dad ravaging her in prison, since he was the one who put who in there to begin with, with parents like these who can blame me?"

Reactions: ShySquare

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

Ahem...

Kid!Khorgans: "Daddy, where did we come from?"
AssEgg!Kid: "Oh One, the little dumbasses opened a can of worms....oh...sorry..."
Cockvine!Kid: "Asshole. Oh wait that's home for you."
Captain Steele (Ignoring his offspring): "Well kid, it all began when your mom was going to blow up an already geologically unstable planet in an attempt to get rich by extract a rare metal. I went down and fought a long and gruelling battle against her while she was in a suit of power armour and she tried to blow me up with rockets. All with a ticking clock."
K!K: "....What? Mommy was a maniac?"
CS: "Course, then I destroyed that armour, kicked her ass and defused the bomb. Then I went back and slammed that emerald ass for hours because in the Thraggen culture, I now owned that ass. Ahhhhhh yeah."
AE!K & CV!K: "That's it, I'm outta here."
CS: "Then she was imprisoned in a secret prison in deep space with the rest of her crew and the owners of the prison made me an offer. 1000 credits a pop, I could bang a prisoner and impregnate them. So I popped open the ol' wallet and spent that first weekend taking Red Myr Venom and pounding your mamma like a hammer pounds a nail. Course, then she sent me videos of herself getting off, but that's a story for another day."
K!K: "....."
CS: "......"
K!K: "............."
CS: "Love you! :)"

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm pretty sure most of the kids that Steele can have could end up with some pretty wierdass stories to be told about how they came to be.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Which is exactly the point.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Are Steele's own brothers and sisters brought up much? It sounds like they'd have more than a few.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Steele has no full siblings. However one of their half siblings is in the game and she's pretty important.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Are Steele's own brothers and sisters brought up much? It sounds like they'd have more than a few.

Yeah, well Vic was alive for over 200 years and something of a memetic sex god. Its almost certain that Captain Steele has more than one half sibling, some of them probably old enough to be their grandparents. Who knows how many of Vic's kids are out there, but its that certain degree of mystery that adds to the story.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Yeah, well Vic was alive for over 200 years and something of a memetic sex god. Its almost certain that Captain Steele has more than one half sibling, some of them probably old enough to be their grandparents. Who knows how many of Vic's kids are out there, but its that certain degree of mystery that adds to the story.
I think it has been specifically stated that Victor has had over 200 children and that is just the ones we know about.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I think it has been specifically stated that Victor has had over 200 children and that is just the ones we know about.
Gonna need a source on that. I don't *doubt* he had that many or more, but not specifically 200+.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Was there a reason given why PC Steele is the prospective heir, and not one of the older siblings? Out of curiosity!

They could populate a whole board, not to mention a franchise, haha.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
PC Steele was literally conceived for the position.

Feel free to add that to the list of shit you'll end up talking to your therapist, whom you pay an obscene amount of credits, about.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Gonna need a source on that. I don't *doubt* he had that many or more, but not specifically 200+.
... Egg on my face, but im honestly not sure where I heard it, only that I have heard it multiple times. However, I'd bet a hundred on it, afterall this is the internet, I wouldnt post unverified facts as truths!

Reactions: wallpaper

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Was there a reason given why PC Steele is the prospective heir, and not one of the older siblings? Out of curiosity!

Simply, Steele Jr. is the chosen one, winner of the genetic lottery.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Simply, Steele Jr. is the chosen one, winner of the genetic lottery.
Calling them a winner implies a chance at losing. Given they were conceived for the position, subject to genetic tailoring just after conception, and raised very specifically, I'd say that the game was rigged from the start.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016

Like all estate situations there's a big legal difference between bastards and legitimate heirs. Steele Jr. is a designer baby conceived for the sole purpose of becoming the Steele Heir/a pseudo-clone of Victor charged with memetically simulating his adventures and accomplishments.