Cheats?

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
I have found many lists of cheats for this game, but no way to enter them. I play in browser, so just trying to type just brings up my search bar, it does nothing in the game and there isn't a menu like there is in TiTs that I've seen.

Is it hidden, like the TiTs one?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
There's two ways to cheat, either by using the unofficial save editor, or by typing in console commands. The latter is done by pressing f12/ ctrl shift j, which might be what your trying to do. Otherwise there's no cheat specific list.

Reactions: Honeysweet

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
There's two ways to cheat, either by using the unofficial save editor, or by typing in console commands. The latter is done by pressing f12/ ctrl shift j, which might be what your trying to do. Otherwise there's no cheat specific list.
I tried that command and it brought up a browser console but it wouldn't let me input anything, just had code information on the game.

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
The save editor is honestly the best method that I've found. Its very easy to use and as long as you don't enter any insane numbers where they shouldn't be you won't break anything. I've been using it to toggle virginity on different characters so that I can see the special dialogue from those virginity loss scenes.