Cheats

S

Sven21

Will there be an option to use cheats just like other game trials in tainted space.

Like replaying a story or side mission
10,000 electrums
Finding treasure that you didn’t get
Unlocking characters that you didn’t get like Evelyn or Cat Harem

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
If you really wanna cheat, just look up the coc2 save editor. Or if you can speak code monkey pull up the console on browser.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
What part of 'there are no cheats' was unclear? There is no magic wand that the devs will let you wave to Do What I Mean and modify your game state.

You can edit your save (manually or via the save editor) to reset the Hive but doing so will perma-bork your save for bug reporting purposes and any unexpected consequences will be on you. If you can work out the appropriate console commands you could probably undo the Hive status as well, but with the same caveat that if you break your game in new and exciting ways, don't complain about it.

Reactions: MissSilissa

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
"Are there cheats yet?"
"No."
"How about now?"
"NO."
"... How about now?"

• Haha
Reactions: MissSilissa

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I suppose you could start a new save, open it up with something like Notepad (or File Manager+ for mobile) find the flags related to the hive and copy them over to tbe desired save file. Though, that's easier said than done since quest flags aren't necessarily labelled as blatantly as TiTS. The outdated save editor is more efficient for this since the flags are sorted alphabetically.

Reactions: Equivocate

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
the most annoying part about save editing for me is the god damn popup. all i ever add is a fuckton of gold and building supplies, and the tfs i need to become the race i want. i dont fuck with quest items, data flags, or anything else that might bork a save, and yet, i have to deal with that popup. the items i add are essentially things you can get an infinite amount of, but take a lot of time to get. i skip the time lost gathering those items normally, and still get the "hey dumbass, your save is corrupted" popup. i know that the popup is there for the devs mostly, but i wish there was some sort of parser that could know if the items you save edit in were infinite or not, and if they are a repeatable resource, not throw up the popup on load.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
The popup is for the player base, actually. Because the devs got tired of people posting bugs with an edited save. This is also why console editing is better, since you don't trigger that message ever.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

emeliasanford

Jan 31, 2024
drift-boss.pro
Drift Boss said: Will there be an option to use cheats just like other game trials in tainted space.

10,000 electrums
You can only open the dev console from the browser version of the game, as it uses the built-in Chrome/Firefox developer console.

emeliasanford

Jan 31, 2024
drift-boss.pro
Will there be an option to use cheats just like other game trials in tainted space.

10,000 electrums
You can only open the dev console from the browser version of the game, as it uses the built-in Chrome/Firefox developer console.

caylakling

Feb 21, 2024
the most annoying part about save editing for me is the god damn popup. all i ever add is a fuckton of gold and building supplies, and the tfs i need to become the race i want. i dont fuck with quest items, data flags, or anything else that might bork a save, and yet, i have to deal with that popup. the items i add are essentially things you can get an infinite amount of, but take a lot of time to get. i skip the time lost gathering those items normally, and still get the "hey dumbass, your save is corrupted" popup. i know that the popup is there for the devs mostly, but i wish there was some sort of parser that could know if the items you save edit in were infinite or not, and if they are a repeatable resource, not throw up the popup on load.
I agree, it makes me uncomfortable.