Cheats not working. What am I doing wrong?

nowayhoe

Mar 12, 2022
I am typing in the cheat codes while playing but they never work. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Playing on MacOS in browser.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
A lot of people have been mentioning how the infinite item cheat and clown car don’t seem to work. There hasn’t been any word on when or if this will be fixed.

Note there is a cheat menu that requires clicking the dot in the I in TITs in the main menu once you load a file, but I don’t think the infinite item cheat is part of it.

nowayhoe

Mar 12, 2022
A lot of people have been mentioning how the infinite item cheat and clown car don’t seem to work. There hasn’t been any word on when or if this will be fixed.

Note there is a cheat menu that requires clicking the dot in the I in TITs in the main menu once you load a file, but I don’t think the infinite item cheat is part of it.
Thanks. I appreciate it

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I have tried using some cheats on V-Ko after enabling cheat menu but it isn't working, am I doing something wrong?

Spitfire

Apr 4, 2022
Am i missing something? because when i go to look for the cheat menu in the codex, its not there. just the normal CONSOLE tab under the OPTIONS tab.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
To activate the cheat menu you need to be in a loaded save file, then go to the main menu. From there, click on the dot on the I in TITS thee times and you’ll get a pop up saying the cheat menu has been unlocked.

Reactions: pinkcaitgang

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Am i missing something? because when i go to look for the cheat menu in the codex, its not there. just the normal CONSOLE tab under the OPTIONS tab.
It's not in the Codex, it's a new tab in the Options menu (found on the Title screen, 'Esc').

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
How are you able to do the treatment cheats then? Cuz I don't see them in the cheats tab.
They don't seem to have been ported over, unfortunately. I'll see if there's any way to get it via console.

Edit: Looks like the cheats don't work with the Console. You might be able to manually set what type you get with
pc.setStatusValue("The Treatment",1,mode) and pc.setStatusValue("Treated",value1-4,number)

Look in the Save Editor for which Values do what.

Last edited:

EverydayRage

Nov 15, 2022
To activate the cheat menu you need to be in a loaded save file, then go to the main menu. From there, click on the dot on the I in TITS thee times and you’ll get a pop up saying the cheat menu has been unlocked.
That didn't work for me though... Is it my game version? My game version is 0.8.159. And I have been wondering, does this version not allow cheats?

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
That didn't work for me though... Is it my game version? My game version is 0.8.159. And I have been wondering, does this version not allow cheats?
In three days you will be exactly one year behind the current version. You're long overdue for an update. Do it.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Specifically, that's the 2nd to last Flash version. Either use 0.8.160 to convert your saves to the JavaScript version, start over, or accept you will never have access to the newer content.