Cheat not working?

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
So I was on the android build, and I was scrolling around on the wiki when I saw there was a new cheat for 100k, anotherbrickinthewall

So I did my general cheats using VKO (furfag, amazon, motherlode) and the new cheat. But did not get my 100k. All the other cheats worked so I don't want to post this under bug reports since the wiki might be wrong.

Any answers?

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Works on PC. There's no prompt when it goes through, are you sure you didn't get your cash?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I dunno for certain, but I only get my 100k for homaging Pink Floyd after entering it at the main menu. That may be what you have to do.

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
I figured it out. It does not work on Vko. I had to use my secondary keyboard that allows fir keyboard use anytime on android. Typing it works. Doesnt work on the VKO machine in mhenga

Reactions: Xanfaus

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
I mean, if you're gonna cheat for money, you may as well use the editor. Unless you play on mobile like OP.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Nightmare_Spade

Nov 15, 2019
So I was on the android build, and I was scrolling around on the wiki when I saw there was a new cheat for 100k, anotherbrickinthewall

So I did my general cheats using VKO (furfag, amazon, motherlode) and the new cheat. But did not get my 100k. All the other cheats worked so I don't want to post this under bug reports since the wiki might be wrong.

Any answers?
Don't type it in using the CODEX CONSOLE just click CONSOLE and type it in.