Chastity

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuke0070

Sep 27, 2016
I know this has been beat to death but I would really like a PC chastity quest.  My small idea is there is a boss that you can attack and if you loose or choose to loose, is locks you and a gender specific chastity belt male of female or a herm.  Once locked it takes all of your npc interactions that deal with that away.  then after a set amount of time maybe 1 day or 100 days you can attack again.  if you loose again you get a lockable buttplug so you loose even more interactions.  then after you wait and wait some more you have the option to attack again and if you loose you get a chastity bra.  leading to a bad ending.  On the other hand if you choose to win you can do the same to the npc and slowly make him your chastity slave.  the only thing that is tough to figure out if you have a kitsune growing balls how to deal with that.  thank you

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Hey Savin'll probably do it.

In all seriousness though chastity items and devious quests are something I'd love to see, but they have to, you know, be written first.

Also chastity items probably can't work to functionally block sex outside of a quest line.

Last edited by a moderator:

nuke0070

Sep 27, 2016
awww darn

I wish II had the powers to write and make one but I do not.  I was just hoping my fetish could come true even though I am locked right now hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.