Chastity belt/cage.

Would people be interested in a chastity belt and/or cage device of some form?

The basic idea is that it would disable the use of one or more sets of genitals, while leaving the anus exposed.

I don't think it would be too hard to institute from a mechanical perspective, and I know some people have an 'enforced chastity' fetish so what say you, people of the forum?

Perhaps there could be some option to hand over the key to some of the more 'dom'-y characters.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Chastity doesn't work mainly because it would make no sense with the sex scenes as they are, imagine you're wearing a chastity belt and a monster beats you up, it can no longer rape you. If it only had a vaginal rape scene, the monster is blocked from playing any scene at all, which would be weird. If the chastity belt could be removed by the monster, then it isn't much of a chastity belt then is it?

Gedan and Fenoxo have never explicitly denied it, but I'm 90% sure it's functionally impossible, given how TiTS works. Maybe if it were coded from the beginning with chastity in mind, it could have happened.

But hey, maybe for CoC 2, in around 5ish years.

Too late.
*taken from the "What Content Would You Like Added?" thread.

I know all of the above isn't a direct denial of its viability in game but it has been discussed before and would be difficult to implement for the reasons given above.
(Savin quote included because he kind of confirmed)

However there is the red myr venom addiction which is fully implemented and institutes a form of chastity on the player by disabling their ability to masturbate. This forces the player to engage in sex to lower lust. Not 100% what you're looking for, but the closest thing to it currently.

Last edited:
Aaaww... first the tattoo parlour and now this.

Ho hum, that's why we have the Ideas board, I suppose.

Although I wouldn't have thought it would be to difficult to institute; for the purpose of sex-scenes it would just count as though the player doesn't have that particular set of genitals. In the minotaur example the Minotaur would just play the rape scene (or whatever scene was writen) for characters without vaginas.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
I kind of feel bad, I think I've jumped into all of your idea threads and held up a stop sign. Sorry? :oops:

The quotes give reason to it being difficult to implement, but it doesn't say impossible? If you really want to move forward this would require Dev poking before any writing starts, emphasising that you are willing to write the content and asking about the mechanical limitations.

I would advise you to write a reply in this thread and @ summon a dev for an opinion.

I kind of feel bad, I think I've jumped into all of your idea threads and held up a stop sign. Sorry? :oops:

It's fine; I'd rather learn all this now than after I've writen up however-many pages of stuff for it!

Also;

Ahem-hem;

by the powers of the ancient unnameable ones, by the four winds, by all the princes of hell; I, Doctor Vermin, summon you, oh devs! Hear my invocation come fourth! Ia @Savin , ia @Magic Ted ia @Gedan !!!! ph'nglui mglw'nafh @Fenoxo Tel'Adre wgah'nagl fhtagn!!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Staff aren't notified by @. But if you want to know why, it's like this. All of the following would have to be changed.

You could probably have sex with this NPC, if you had the right genitals.
You could probably have sex with this NPC, if you weren't in a chastity belt/cage.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, no.

Chastity can be implemented in certain contexts (like a given NPC's interactions, or maybe a location the PC visits), but can't really work for just wandering around the world map with your cock in a cage.

Kaz93

Mar 25, 2016
Can't you just make it flag your character as having no bits? That way mot scenes would be disabled or redirected towards the anus

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You all misunderstand. It can be done. But it's not worth the time.

Staff aren't notified by @. But if you want to know why, it's like this. All of the following would have to be changed.

You could probably have sex with this NPC, if you had the right genitals.
You could probably have sex with this NPC, if you weren't in a chastity belt/cage.

Yeah, no.

Chastity can be implemented in certain contexts (like a given NPC's interactions, or maybe a location the PC visits), but can't really work for just wandering around the world map with your cock in a cage.

Well, I seem to have made a numpty of myself on a number of levels in this thread, I think perhaps it's time to let this idea drop.

Thank you everyone for your time & I'll head on back to the drawing board to come up with something else.

Reactions: Backwoods

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
But you haven't lost anything in the asking, so there is that.
(Feeling bad for pushing you into that whole ritual thing, can't un-sacrifice those virgins either...)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well more than few ideas could be done but...it's not cost effective. So no worry Doc you will find finaly something that is cost effective in devs eyes ^^

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Wouldn't the belt/cage count the same as a "genderless" char?
Maybe just making an item that flags you genderless (like teh Omnisuit flags you "fully naked", etc). It would save time adding new flags, same for descriptions of events related to it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It might work for some scenes, but in general it would lead to all sorts of weirdness borne of inconsistencies. Scenes are written often to mention your lack of bits should you lack bits. Sometimes because if you had said bits, you would get a different scene.

Reactions: Ormael

Choppytehbear

Jan 6, 2017
I have an idea. A sort of chastity cage/belt that only opens after you have submitted/been defeated in combat. Would go around the issue of bits being locked away for scenes to occur. Thoughts?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How does that go around the issue?

Choppytehbear

Jan 6, 2017
How does that go around the issue?
The defeat scenes will still play, because the chastity device is temporarily disengaged. They simply wont let you initiate any conversations leading to sex, or masturbate, forcing you to be very careful with your lust. (That one consumable that reduces lust would be more helpful now). A simple dialogue added to the defeat scene (along the lines of "Your chastity gear detects submission, and opens up") and after the defeat scene (probably on the same screen where says that you lost some credits or whatever) saying "Your chastity device has detected that you Dominate is finished, it locks your ___ away once again."
See, problem solved!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The problem has nothing to do with a chastity belt/cage being able to open. The problem is that

They simply won't let you initiate any conversations leading to sex, or masturbate, forcing you to be very careful with your lust.
this is too tedious for anyone to implement.