Characters

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
I'm Just wondering what everyones character looks like from any of the games here, in my opinion, I'm a bit proud of how much I've been able to shape mines.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 10 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.05 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a heavily modified set of hardened, energy absorbent armor plates, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with a mesh shirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with thick, rough gray skin. A set of retractable, needle-like fangs sit in place of your canines, just like a naleen. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Your eyes are mapped like a printed circuit board and pulse to life with rings of glowing cyan around each iris, giving them a very synthetic appearance. The shaggy, steel quill-hair on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full four inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of thick, silver scales, and a pair of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, a set of short jet-black bone spikes grow along the outside of each forearm and out of the back of your elbows, giving you an incredibly imposing look. You have slender hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your tight ass molds closely against your form. A tapered, prehensile tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Softly rounded at its tip, it quickly increases in girth closer to your body - almost as thick as your waist at its widest. The silver scales sheathing your hefty tail’s length merge seamlessly with those of your lower back. When aroused, its tip opens to reveal a lengthy draconic tail-cock that always seems primed for breeding. Your lithe legs are capped with flexible clawed feet. Sharp black nails grow where once you had toe-nails, giving you fantastic grip. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.2-inch prominent nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your wyrm-phallus is 12 inches long and two inches across. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty, segmented tool, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

(I have used some editing to get a few tfs)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wouldn't this fit in the TiTS subforum? Even then there are a lot of threads like this there already. o.o

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
There are also similar threads on the CoC subforum too, so I wonder if this thread should be repurposed for the FoE subforum :ghost:

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I think if any character looks like any character of those games is because are actually characters of those games for obvious reasons.
In my case I am not sure I can make my character on TiTs i.e.
(I am waiting for the "final" version for something I have in mind).

I too will admit, I actually made my space, snowy kitsune character in TiTS, dead on balls accurate with a bit of mistakes and save editing.

Luckily, the framework is all there to support it without breaking the game. It gets a little dicey about the particulars... but yeah.

Hyper busted. Hyper hung. Tanuki skills attained to bust monstrously. All tails present with all the fluff and softness you could imagine with a slightly dominant, but not douchey bent that eventually sees her way. Well, OK...it may take a dose of condensol to finally see reason. ^.^

Last edited:

Mikey

May 19, 2016
You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.98 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a sexy butler costume, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and lean lips. Normal-looking blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your shaggy, brown hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have tiny hips, and your plush, vast behind wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your phallus is 11 inches long and 1.8 inches across. A sack with two testes swings heavily beneath your cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 1 inch across.

You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.