Character Tier Charts

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Dog-girl Waifu Chart

Feel free to submit your rankings and create your own charts for others to enjoy.
Remember, each of these are based on personal preferences.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Jstar's Dog-girl Tier List.png
Author's Bias
Drifa - The thing about being a writer is that you can write everything you like into a character. That said, I can't quite place her into the standard listings due to the bias of creation.
Waifu
Hellhound - She's got pregnancy, very nice bust, and a sexy + motherly personality.
Gwyn - While I may not be into anthropomorphic ladies, Gwyn has the quintessential traits of a motherly wife .
Would Come Back For Seconds
Half-Lupine Masseuse - I like half-lupine ladies and massage content is up my alley.
Frost Pupper - This one is a rare exception where I can look past the dick. Her art/design carries her hard, supplementing her subby content. That said, I do not see her as a partner-figure
Wynne - Wynne is a given since I like her design and has a wide array of configurations.
Solveig - Watermelon Bork is sweet and has a nice bod, but her garish coloration and the fact that it's unlikely she'll get more content holds her back.
Claire - I like her a lot. That said, she's a married woman.
Would Bang
Kira - Nice tits and she's got a puss, but the pseudo-penis is a big mental flashbang.
Amina - She's aite.
Lupine Warrior - As mentioned prior, I'm not particularly into full lupine ladies, but this character has a nice physique.
Magna - Same as above
Lessala - Same as above
Wouldn't Bang
Gweyr - I cannot find myself being intimate with her in any capacity.
Morwen - Sweetheart but the penis is a big turn off
Anna - Same as above
Zo - The Lucario dreads really kill it for me.
Janeen - This character's target audience doesn't align with my interests. She likes V-on-V while I prefer P-in-V.
Aurera - I love the aesthetic, but the penis doesn't do it for me. She's also married.
Cultist Tier
Lupine Cultist - Lupine Cultist

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Zo - The Lucario dreads really kill it for me.
I thought I was the only one :'))
Claire - I like her a lot. That said, she's a married woman. Aurera - I love the aesthetic, but the penis doesn't do it for me. She's also married.
They're swingers so it comes with the territory
Anna - Same as above
Really brov!? Understandable, chicks-with-dicks are an acquired taste. (giggty)

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
I feel like my tastes are very mixed for some reason.1685721911273.png

Reactions: Jstar

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Need more futa doggos.
my-image-png.30915

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
my-image.png

To be clear:
  • I don't want to sleep with Gweyr because I don't have a Mum fetish or much interest in her outside the quest now it's done.
  • Gwyn is way too emotionally immature. I liked her once but I don't think I need another crack any time soon.
  • I don't do femdom either, so amazonesses are out. And don't stick your dick in cultists is the one moral standard I always adhere to. They probably have STDs for days.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
my-image(3).png

Anna - Cute design and she's nice. Also offers to treat you like one of her good girls =D

Solveig - Her design isn't my favourite but she's got a champ petplay scene so she gets a special spot.

Aurera - Love the look and attitude, Claire is a lucky pupper and they're very cute together. I like the worship scene.

Janeen - Get to work out and eat out after! She's chill and I'd like more content. She talks about using a knotty strap to fuck girlfriends but there's no scene for it </3

Wynne - I really like the cock worship scenes but they're a little too cocky overall. Still would let them domme/dom me again.

Claire - She's cute and I like her content with Aurera.

Drifa - Very cute design even though I've not interacted with her much.

I'm pretty indifferent about the rest, I like Frost Pupper's content but I'd rather be on her end of the leash...

Reactions: SmithEK

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
1685742116383.png
Also would put Liulfr in Waifu and the Cultist Barghest in would bang.

Last edited:

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
my-image.png

Drifa is really cute and I have a very soft spot for sweet cleric girls that are not very social
Frost Pup has many things I like, she's a giant, she has a dick, she has pet play content

the masseuses have really good scenes in general
Anna and Zo are good even if I don't have much interest in them

all in the maybes have something that caught my eye but either don't have content or what got my interest is a very minor part of the content

I am not into swingers
The blonde one is mid in general
Magna could have been nice if she wasn't a one-off ghost
Morwen is dick-centric
Solveig is also just mid in general

dislikes can be subsumed on: dick-centric and nasty personality, just nasty personality, and Wynne I just dislike the parser soup that makes it unlikely she or Bery will get content even if someone was willing to pay for it

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
1685858928827.png
I filp-flopped a lot on Zo but in the end her design just throws me off, something about the shape of her head or her how her hair (fur?) looks. Same for orcpup, the pink on green just doesn't do it even though her content is alright. Not really into swinging but man do the hairdressers look good. How do you run into that orange haired masseuse girl? I only know she's a masseuse because of another comment, is she in the baths or something?

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Further elaboration:

• I really like submissive dickgirls who take it in the ass and submissive amazons with milk and pregnancy content. As for the redhead, well I just really like redheads too.
  • I don't think much of dickgirls who only pitch, but of the characters in the game of that type, she's probably the most acceptable for me. The Egyptian theme definitely helps.
  • Wynne is a character I want to like, ditto Drifa, but one is extremely limited by her current location and I never, ever want to do that stupid dungeon again. As for Drifa, I think she just needs more fine tuning. I'm not into dog play enough to prioritise her.
  • Can't smash, not interested in smashing, theoretically enjoyable but only present for one dungeon, no name or identity, just kinda boring.
  • This lady was introduced years ago and is still waiting on actual content. Not sure why.
  • I honestly don't know who either of these two are. Maybe one is supposed to be a kitsune but I really couldn't tell you.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
  • As for Drifa, I think she just needs more fine tuning. I'm not into dog play enough to prioritise her.
Imma be pivoting most of the lewd stuff onto Corrupt Drifa and be adding more romantic/wholesome content for Pure.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
  • I really like submissive dickgirls who take it in the ass and submissive amazons with milk and pregnancy content. As for the redhead, well I just really like redheads too.
  • I don't think much of dickgirls who only pitch, but of the characters in the game of that type, she's probably the most acceptable for me. The Egyptian theme definitely helps.
Amen to that. I like that she had clear boundaries from the start. So much of the content springs shit on you and then tells you: "You wouldn't be here if you didn't like it."
Imma be pivoting most of the lewd stuff onto Corrupt Drifa and be adding more romantic/wholesome content for Pure.

So I can't be corrupt and romantic at the same time? Hard sell ngl, I like Drifa's character, she reminds me of the Nungirl from Highschool DxD (blast from your high school's days, eh?) so an affectionate touch in the lewds are very welcome.

Reactions: A1teros

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
So I can't be corrupt and romantic at the same time? Hard sell ngl, I like Drifa's character, she reminds me of the Nungirl from Highschool DxD (blast from your high school's days, eh?) so an affectionate touch in the lewds are very welcome.
Pure's romantic-to-lewd ratio: 60/40
Corrupt's romantic-to-lewd ratio: 40/60

It's not a 100-0 deal.

Last edited: