Character list

Catjes

Oct 6, 2016
Hello! Im not sure I should´ve created this as a thread but I didnt know what else to do.

Im wondering if there´s some sort of list over submissive and dom characters in TiTS? I´ve been looking but I cant seem to find any such thing. I´d very much appreciiate a link or maybe if youre an expert you can list down some of the characters and whether or not they´re sub/dom. Thx!

Chase

May 13, 2016
Reaha has a scene where she can be ether, I guess that makes her a Switch?

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Though, most of the time Reaha is pretty subby, unless told to be otherwise...

Anno is a switch, leaning to ward sub (she get's more dominant in Kaede's presence) and Syri is a total switch.

Catjes

Oct 6, 2016
Thanks guys for the answers. Im gonna go through the character list on the wiki and find out. ill give results here.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I know Anno has some subby petplay stuff, but is she a dedicated submissive?

It's just one scene that's not repeatable once she becomes your follower. So she's not really a sub. Although she is a pretty laid back slut. Embry is a sub though. Even had an entire S&M xpak planned.  :smugdog:

Savin said he'd do more petplay.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
IF that X-pack ever et done Sera would be also possible in sub mode. Same as Willow which is atm worke on.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Anno is a switch, leaning to ward sub (she get's more dominant in Kaede's presence) and Syri is a total switch.

Yeah, the Dorna Twins are both switches, though Anno leans more towards sub and Syri more towards dom. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah what Ormael said.

Also Anno topping Syri scene when.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Didn't Gianna have subby content?

I believe that if you were a heartless son of a bitch a dick to her, Gianna's scenes would become more submissive.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She does (Gianna ofc) but how many people will be heartless asshats to see this? xD

Actualy I think almsot any npc could be put into either dommy or subby group with very few keeping it cxonsistent neutral standing.

For dommy ones...en Gene form Myr wouldn't count here too?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I believe that if you were a heartless son of a bitch a dick to her, Gianna's scenes would become more submissive.

Not just more submissive, super submissive. Those would be some of my favorite scenes if it was done with Gianna role-playing. The loving Dom scenes that you get by having her at super high confidence are just pure awesome, so much so that I don't even mind having no options for Steele to fully take the lead again without lowering her confidence.

Millie is quite a dommy cow. Brynn plays the role of a dominant alpha bull to a T during his scene. Haley is quite open about being a full blown dom, as is Edan.

Gene is pretty cool if you want some theatrics and sophistication to go with your big dommy dudes. Lieve stays firmly on top during all of her scenes, so she is great for some dommy yuri. Shade is awesome as a bossy MILF kitty.

Vahn is a sweet puppy-boy switch, mostly sub leaning but with a nice change of pace scene. Aina is quite sub-leaning, while Fyn is what you get when you take this, throw in some D/s with him on top and spice it up with elven features and shape-shifting.

Emmy is a switch it all depends on whether she uses her dick or not

Penny is also like that, and switches to being ultra subby if you change her into a cum-addict or bimbo.

Embry is a sub though. Even had an entire S&M xpak planned.  :smugdog:

She was supposed to have one of the routes dedicated to PC roping her into trying her hand at domming. That would have been so adorable. :/

kell0204

Jun 8, 2016
I know I always turn her into a cum-addict don't really care for the bimbo version of her, always make Dr badger the bimbo, ? If I turn dr b into bimbo do I still get her version of Siegwulfe ? Embry wife 4 life

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think only normal Dr. Badger selling bimbo drone. So you need grab it before you zap poor doc into bimbo. Thou I think there is one not yet fully  accesable solution to getting this version of drone even after zapping Badger... *evil laugh*

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Doms/Dommy characters that haven't been mentioned yet:

• Nehzara
  • Merchant Queen in Kressia
  • Liriel Armstron (mostly dominating)
  • Lane (In a sociopathic mind-controlling way if you let her/him)
  • Gianna basically ends up a dom all the time (unless you are a complete monster and tear her selfconfidence down by insisting that she is nothing but a sextoy and her feelings aren't real.)
  • Brynn
  • Asennia
  • Dane (so far he comes off as dom in most scenes he is in)
  • Holiday (even though she doesn't have much content)
  • Hand So (is a dom, but doesn't have any sexual content except for a bad end so far)
  • Ramis (only if you are a trap/transexual)
  • Big T (in the vast majority of his scenes)
  • Vaande (via use of mind-influencing pheromones)
  • Venus Pitchers
  • Basically every hostile NPC ends up domming you if you loose to them (but then again most of them end ub being submissive should you win.)

Subs/submissive Characters that haven't been mentioned yet:

• Vi (mostly)
  • Able
  • Lilliana (I think. Would need to check her scenes again to be certain though.)
  • Lerris (Complete sub to both her girlfriend and potentially Steele)
  • Kaede (at least in all scenes I've seen with her in it)
  • Gianna (only if you are a terrible human/ausar/Zil/whatever being)
  • Cameron
  • Amma
  • Ramis (if you are a masculine male)
  • Delilah
  • Jardi (Is one of Sera's subs and you only get to interact with her if you are one of Sera's submissives yourself)
  • Steph Irson (You don't get to have sex with her (yet) but she tends to end up being the sub in her show all the time)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She was supposed to have one of the routes dedicated to PC roping her into trying her hand at domming. That would have been so adorable. :/

Who told you that? She (Embry) was going to be the sub. Her domming was something people only posted about in Jim's thread.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Was that changed? I remember seeing some hardline and formal doming in his doc way back when.

He was originally planned to give a bad end, but I ended up taking that out.

e: He's also currently bugged to hell and I don't know why.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Really? What's the issue?

Herms skip straight from his first scene to his repeatable scene, which is awful because people playing the public build for the first time are going to try him out and walk away thinking he only has two scenes. I've already fixed that (build needs to be updated though), but now there's a crash bug in his fourth scene that I don't know the cause of. The code worked when I submitted it, but it was changed afterwards to hardcode less things and now doesn't work. Funnily enough, I would actually prefer people experience the crash than the repeatable bug because that's an obvious error but the skip bug is not. Too late now to prevent the damage, though.  :cthulhu:

This is now fixed! ^________________^

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Herms skip straight from his first scene to his repeatable scene, which is awful because people playing the public build for the first time are going to try him out and walk away thinking he only has two scenes. I've already fixed that (build needs to be updated though), but now there's a crash bug in his fourth scene that I don't know the cause of. The code worked when I submitted it, but it was changed afterwards to hardcode less things and now doesn't work. Funnily enough, I would actually prefer people experience the crash than the repeatable bug because that's an obvious error but the skip bug is not. Too late now to prevent the damage, though.  :cthulhu:

This is now fixed! ^________________^

Welcome to the wonderful world of releasing substantial content, where the endorphin fuzz of finally seeing your hard work in-game lasts the 30 seconds it takes you to find out it's not triggering properly and so looks like super dumb baby trash to the public.

I've tested stuff quickly and then happily gone about my business, only to discover weeks or months later some small but crucial part of it isn't working. and it's not been reported because everyone assumed it was supposed to be that awkward/thin.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I've tested stuff quickly and then happily gone about my business, only to discover weeks or months later some small but crucial part of it isn't working. and it's not been reported because everyone assumed it was supposed to be that awkward/thin.

Well, keeping the wiki up do date can help the players that bother with cross-checking the features get the idea of something being wrong. Also, saving really dense and vast batches of content for public builds might help, although I'm not entirely sure that the quantity of people checking out new content will perform strictly better than the quality of fewer dedicated individuals.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Welcome to the wonderful world of releasing substantial content, where the endorphin fuzz of finally seeing your hard work in-game lasts the 30 seconds it takes you to find out it's not triggering properly and so looks like super dumb baby trash to the public.

Yeah that was basically my worst fear. It all worked fine when I tested it, but then I added like 5 lines of code to support herms without testing it and suddenly everything's fucked and JUST IN TIME FOR PUBLIC RELEASE. Oh well, it only lasted a day. If some dude hadn't mentioned it in the blog comments I'd likely never have known, either. Christ  :negative: