Character Creation Perks

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
It's alluded to in the intro that down the line you might be able to get one or two additional character creation perks. Has this been implemented anywhere?

If not, does anyone know if there are plans for this or not?

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
@Keto Just note that some perks are outright in certain situations useless due to how they work

Elasticity is completely overwritten and doesn't go into effect by the treatment and Galomax.
Virile and fertile are made useless by fertite+
Milky is pointless as long as mega milk and the treatment exist.

The other ones are OK I suppose but incubator is made slightly outclassed with laquine ears giving 10x birth speed, but it does stack on top of that bonus if you really want 11x birth speed. (12x with breed hungry)

Honestly I just wish that elasticity would stack additively with Galomax or the treatment, It would be very useful then.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I allways saw it that the into was not hinting towards future perks, but simply giving lore and reasoning for not picking all of them at once. After all, it does give a pretty effective way giving a refrence to the rate of advancement on modding technology within the lore, over the span of the PCs life modding has gone form a risky endever mostly for rich people to nearly standard practice.