Changing into a vulpine form

ItBePatYo

Oct 28, 2018
Hi,

I keep changing into a vulpine form after I use transformative items for other races. I've looked at the wiki and scoured all the tabs in the in-game codex. I can't figure out what is forcing me to revert back. I'm not wearing any items that would do it. I've probably eaten a consumable item at some point, but that wouldn't do a constant change, would it? None of the other items I've used change me automatically. I'm at my wit's end here. Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you,

ItBePatYo

budha

Dec 6, 2015
Are you talking about fox/frost fire? If you are then when you use the item fox or frost fire there is a page comes up that gives info/warnings of what it does and the 4th warning is:

* This product’s effects are permanent, but can be easily canceled out with the use of our esteemed bio-cleansing product, Immuno-Booster! You will find one dose enclosed in the product package; alternatively, they are available for purchase at most pharmacies.

From the wiki for fox/frost fire under usage it says:

Creates hidden status effect, which would cause transformations every 3-5 hours. Status effect is permanent, but can be removed by Immuno-Booster.

It means the transformative remains active until Immuno_booster is used. even if other transformatives are taken.

If you are not talking about this transformative which item did you take?

Reactions: Athena

ItBePatYo

Oct 28, 2018
Ah! That is exactly what I'm talking about. Much thanks, good person! I sincerely appreciate it! :)