Changing Genitals Early Game

VenVere

Dec 10, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie so I apologize if this is well-known info.

Is there an easy and fast way swap genitalia at the very beginning of the game? Like during or just after character creation.
Not making crazy genital characteristic changes, just vaginas for male characters and penises for females.

I'm just a fat and hairy trans guy so starting the game with a cock takes the fun out of it for me (since I don't actually have one, and won't get to see a cock transformation scene), and picking a female character makes the rest of the character design super off. Basically, I would just prefer starting with a character set to my own 'default' body so I can enjoy the transformations from the beginning.

Would there be a quick way in-game to do this, or through modding or file editing that can make this change?

Thanks for any help in advance!

TheShepard256

In-game:
  • The absolute earliest is to grind the gryvain scavenger in the tutorial for DracoGuard and save-scum taking it until you only get genital changes; since it's the gryvain racial transformative and gryvain are naturally all hermaphrodites, it can give you any genitals you don't already have, except that they'll definitely be gryvain-type (and you can't get balls), you can't lose genitals this way, and there's a very high chance you'll get non-genital transformations (including femininity and/or breast size increases). Otherwise, you'll have to complete the tutorial to gain access to Tavros Station (and probably grind some money to afford the TFs).
  • Sera (on Tavros) sells Dicksprout and Pussybloom, which give you their respective genitals (though Pussybloom also has some feminising effects). She also sells Estrobloom and ManUp, which are much cheaper and alter every non-genital aspect of your gender appearance (facial femininity, breast size, etc.). Penny (on Mhen'ga) can also sell you Throbb (an illegal cock-growth TF) once you've talked with her enough.
  • Removing genitals is less straightforward, but still possible via overdosing on Condensol or Mighty Tight multiple times (to remove cocks and pussies, respectively; IIRC, both are found in the XXX vending machine on Tavros). Doctor Lash has easy genital removing services, but he's on Tarkus, which is the second planet and thus probably not early enough for you.
Through other means:
  • There's a save editor somewhere on this forum; you could save to file, load it into the editor and make the changes you want, presumably with much less hassle than any other method.
  • If you're not on mobile, you can call specific functions through the console (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+i on Windows OS; not sure about the Mac or Linux equivalents if they exist), though getting things as you want them requires some knowledge of the codebase. Most of the relevant functions are here: https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public/blob/master/classes/Creature.as, lines 12623 to 13100, though there's some ball-related stuff around 1650 to 1700.
  • If you have access to a text file editor, you can open your save file in that and make changes directly. This is extremely reliant on you knowing exactly what you're doing to not mess things up.

For you specifically, I'd recommend one of the following:
  • Start as a female, change your pronouns to masculine ASAP, get to Tavros, and take ManUp until you're as physically masculine as you desire.
  • Start as a male with as small a cock as possible, get to Tavros, take one dose of Pussybloom to get a vagina (possibly followed by one or more doses of ManUp to counteract any feminising effect it may have), and overdose on Condensol until you lose the cock.
  • Start as a male, and input the following into the console: pc.createVagina(), pc.removeCocks() and pc.removeBalls.
  • Start as whatever, and use the save editor as soon as you can save to file.

Reactions: VenVere

VenVere

Dec 10, 2023
In-game:
  • The absolute earliest is to grind the gryvain scavenger in the tutorial for DracoGuard and save-scum taking it until you only get genital changes; since it's the gryvain racial transformative and gryvain are naturally all hermaphrodites, it can give you any genitals you don't already have, except that they'll definitely be gryvain-type (and you can't get balls), you can't lose genitals this way, and there's a very high chance you'll get non-genital transformations (including femininity and/or breast size increases). Otherwise, you'll have to complete the tutorial to gain access to Tavros Station (and probably grind some money to afford the TFs).
  • Sera (on Tavros) sells Dicksprout and Pussybloom, which give you their respective genitals (though Pussybloom also has some feminising effects). She also sells Estrobloom and ManUp, which are much cheaper and alter every non-genital aspect of your gender appearance (facial femininity, breast size, etc.). Penny (on Mhen'ga) can also sell you Throbb (an illegal cock-growth TF) once you've talked with her enough.
  • Removing genitals is less straightforward, but still possible via overdosing on Condensol or Mighty Tight multiple times (to remove cocks and pussies, respectively; IIRC, both are found in the XXX vending machine on Tavros). Doctor Lash has easy genital removing services, but he's on Tarkus, which is the second planet and thus probably not early enough for you.
Through other means:
  • There's a save editor somewhere on this forum; you could save to file, load it into the editor and make the changes you want, presumably with much less hassle than any other method.
  • If you're not on mobile, you can call specific functions through the console (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+i on Windows OS; not sure about the Mac or Linux equivalents if they exist), though getting things as you want them requires some knowledge of the codebase. Most of the relevant functions are here: https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public/blob/master/classes/Creature.as, lines 12623 to 13100, though there's some ball-related stuff around 1650 to 1700.
  • If you have access to a text file editor, you can open your save file in that and make changes directly. This is extremely reliant on you knowing exactly what you're doing to not mess things up.

For you specifically, I'd recommend one of the following:
  • Start as a female, change your pronouns to masculine ASAP, get to Tavros, and take ManUp until you're as physically masculine as you desire.
  • Start as a male with as small a cock as possible, get to Tavros, take one dose of Pussybloom to get a vagina (possibly followed by one or more doses of ManUp to counteract any feminising effect it may have), and overdose on Condensol until you lose the cock.
  • Start as a male, and input the following into the console: pc.createVagina(), pc.removeCocks() and pc.removeBalls.
  • Start as whatever, and use the save editor as soon as you can save to file.
Thank you for this! It's a lot of good synthesis of info, I'll try out your different suggestions!