Changing Alissa's fate?

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Like the title says. Is there a way to change Alissa's fate using the Save Editor? I kind of want to access the new content since I had my PC kill her at Dracia but I don't see anything in the flags section of the Save Editor to alter it to where I captured her instead. Is it impossible for now and will I have to access the new content with a new PC? Wish there was a option with River that allows you to replay questlines in case you wanted to change the outcomes of certain quests or access specific options you didn't try out.

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
Maybe "RQ2_ALISSA":6? other than that I would need to see your save to compare with mine.

Edit: Yep RQ2_ALISSA should be 6 or 4 but to confirm I need a save without Alissa present :p

Last edited:

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Maybe "RQ2_ALISSA":6? other than that I would need to see your save to compare with mine.

Edit: Yep RQ2_ALISSA should be 6 or 4 but to confirm I need a save without Alissa present :p
This is one of my slightly older save of the playthrough I'm currently using that's set a few days ago in-game. Would this work? Alissa is dead in this one but corrupted Gytha is captured though.

Attachments

• CoC2_Zera_836.coc2
    127.7 KB · Views: 0

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
yep - either 4 or 6 on flag RQ2_ALISSA works - granted I don't remember what they mean - I assume 6 is nice champion route as that is on my main save and I play as zero corruption. In attachment save file with 4.

Attachments

• CoC2_Zera_836.coc2
    127.7 KB · Views: 0

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
yep - either 4 or 6 on flag RQ2_ALISSA works - granted I don't remember what they mean - I assume 6 is nice champion route as that is on my main save and I play as zero corruption. In attachment save file with 4.
What about Gytha? I remember that she also got some new content added some updates ago that involves a non-corrupted variant of her but I have the corrupted one. Her Dracia score is at 2, RQ Post TF is at zero and encounter is at 2 (though I think her encounter are the normal stuffs). Any ideas on that?