Champion is sleeping with Rina when they shouldn't

Stev3DD

May 20, 2023
After Rinas running competition. Text says that champion* stays with Brint and Rina goes to bed alone, but in next scene champion is sleeping with Rina.

*female, married to Brint, platonic relation with Rina.
Rina laughs, passing Brint the meat as you begin your meal, chatting about inconsequential nothings and the cool things you saw in the colosseum.The distance some of the shotput competitors got was incredible, even if they were practically the size of a barn. After a nice dinner, Rina – understandably exhausted – heads straight to bed after giving everyone a hug. Cassia follows shortly after, leaving you and Brint to retire for the night and have some fun before snuggling up and settling in for a good sleep.
You get her all cleaned up before depositing her back into bed – she's practically asleep the moment her head hits the pillow, managing to get her arm around you when you climb in with her before losing herself in the embrace of sleep. Snuggling closer, you settle in for the night with the spunky young cowgirl. It might be worth sleeping in.

Unsurprisingly, you're up before she is. You carefully and quietly extract yourself from the warmth of the cowgirl's embrace – not that the stealth was necessary. She's so deeply asleep you can only hear her breathing if you pause for a few seconds. Tossing your clothes on, you head out to the kitchen and bid good morning to Cassia and Brint.

Feb 20, 2024
Somewhat related to this - when visiting Cassia and Rina after marrying Brint, Cassia declines help with cooking on the reason of
"Thank you, but I'll be teaching my daughters how to cook properly instead," she says, putting her hands on her hips as she looks at Rina. "I don't want to hear any stories of your wife going hungry out there adventuring."

"Aw, c'mon," Rina protests. "I wouldn't let her starve. 'n besides... I've got a lot of milk to give..."
This text is appearing in spite of the fact that 1.) I only married Brint and am completely platonic with Cassia and Rina, and 2.) Cassia only has one daughter, seeing as Brint is still Brint, not Brienne.