Champ Sexuality Headcanons

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
So, we all know that the champ is intended to be a pansexual who's up for everything and anything—but what headcanons do you personally have for your champ regarding their sexuality? (i.e., their sexual orientation, sexual preferences, kinks, etc.) And, if you feel comfortable, feel free to include what equipment they've got to work with and how they like to use it (if at all).

My pure fem champ is hella pan tbh. The only real preference that she has is that she has a thing for Amazonian ladies who can benchpress her lovingly (especially if they're butch!) but she's happy to date (and sleep with) any woman regardless of whether they're an amazon or not. She just loves women so much, she'd make Sappho proud. <3

While it isn't exactly a fetish, she does have a pretty huge pregnancy kink (and, by extension, a pretty huge creampie kink). The mere thought of being bred just turns her on and, every day, I'm just like "why <3" because I'm childfree and just cannot relate AT ALL, asdfghjkl. Besides her pregnancy/breeding kink, she also has a thing for BDSM. she's a shameless slutty bottom who's flexible when it comes to dominance and submission tbh. she has a grand ol' time whether she's the sub OR the domme. when she's the domme, she defaults to being a soft domme but can be mean if that's what her partner wants. she especially loves sexually dominating those much taller/bigger than her. (she's 4'10" and weighs slightly less than 110 pounds.) lastly, this is gonna sound super lewd but she's also into hand-holding and going on romantic dates. she loves to woo her love interests by bringing them an experience that they've never had before or by making them a heartfelt gift. shameless she may be but heartless she is not.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Since I generally make Champs with particular types of content I want them to open up in mind as part of their RP hooks, it varies. My main Champ Airgeade is pansexual but hopelessly romantic so the only person she actually has sex with is Ryn, having fallen head over heels for her. She's a hermaphrodite for the purpose of seeing all the available Ryn content with some RP explanations for how she got the penis before the game started, though for other RP reasons she's waiting for Ryn's cage to come off before she actually does anything with her own penis. Which means I'm being careful about what sleep scenes proc with her, because RP. She's switchy and loves to give and receive equally and she's a real slut for cuddles and kisses. She's also looking forward to becoming a mother as part of her romance with Ryn, though she doesn't plan on spending all her time knocked up.

For the rest of mine, no TFs away from character creation norms unless noted and I'm spoil-tagging it for length:
Male Slumrat: Catboi with standard equipment, wound up becoming Arona's bitch by accident so I play him as generally bottoming and trading sex for favors, but he'll top if the opportunity comes up. He's really weak to dommy women of all types but especially ones with big dicks and he's probably going to end up retiring to Evelyn's estate (if/when she gets one) as her live-in maid/polisher of the royal regalia.

Black Mage: Female human, short, slender and B cup. I built her around a gameplay hook (Mirror Stance) and was keeping her aggressively virginal until Carmen content is added, just because I'm curious what if anything will happen there. Now that ghostlights are in, I split off a 'before' save for that purposes and finally went ahead with Kiyoko's content, so she's the mother of Hime Kinu and while mostly monogamous she does help Ryn out with her needs (even though that's no longer mandatory) and doesn't mind the occasional roll on the tatami with the Kurokawa sisters. As you can probably guess, I headcanon her as lesbian.

Charmer Elf: Busty shemale with a big ol horsedick, created mainly to be super-Corrupt so I could see content gated behind that/DK dialogue and is consequently pansexual. She prefers to use her penis as aggressively as possible but will let a chosen few into her donut ass provided she's in control, or it's Kasyrra. Wound up becoming Inari Kinu's sire by accident.

Trappy Acolyte: Human, short and with a 5-inch penis. Created for a similar reason to my Black Mage when it comes to virginity content/Carmen stuff (with an RP hook about his religious order) and I haven't headcannoned much about his sexuality. I'm thinking that once I've seen whatever Carmen content there is, he'll wind up losing his buttginity to Nareva's magic wand and then start a relationship with Kythie once she's in the game, however that winds up working. Also I plan to keep a backup save for if/when Wsan writes some of those planned Evelyn expansions because as he is, he's a perfect fit for some of those.

Female Slumrat: Human, honey-brained and more or less permanently horny, she's power-bottoming her way around the Frost Marches. Along with my Charmer she's on Kas' Romantic path and thinks it would be, like, totally sweet if she could be redeemed. Pansexual but with a strong preference for minotaur men, possibly lots of minotaur men at once if she can get it. Secondarily she has something of a fetish for giving rimjobs, whether it's Ryn sitting on her face, introducing Orlaith to new experiences or the newly added group scene in the KM outskirts. She's looking forward to marrying Brint and eventually retiring to Khor'minos with him, having lots of kids and winning awards for her outstanding community service.

Cowgirl Warrior: I gave her the RP hook of starting human and TFing herself based on Kas' comment about prized cows while she was high on omnibus pheromones, making herself look like she thought Kas wanted her to. She's wised up a bit since then but decided she likes the new her enough to stick with it. Anyhow, she's a non-monogamous lesbian and has already married Atani and will marry Brienne in the future as well. She's technically got all her virginities intact (in my ongoing save at least) and is waiting for Brienne's ghostlight content to change that.
As you might be able to guess, I like the idea of setting up most my characters to have a special relationship with another, even if it's not exclusive on one or both sides.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
She's a hermaphrodite for the purpose of seeing all the available Ryn content with some RP explanations for how she got the penis before the game started, though for other RP reasons she's waiting for Ryn's cage to come off before she actually does anything with her own penis. Which means I'm being careful about what sleep scenes proc with her, because RP.
That's rough, buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: wery12345

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
My only Champion right now, Elena, is a lesbian elf. She doesn't mind dick, so long as it's not obscenely huge or weird and so long as it's attached to a lady. She's also (related) hopelessly in love with Ryn and only ever has sex with her (although she's done the Ryn+Cait threesome too, via the magic of ghostlight).

Um...kinks. Let's see. Y'all probably won't be surprised to hear that a lot of the things I've written for Ryn smut make the list. She's into service topping, mutualism, momdomming. Giving oral, giving tifucks. Honestly, the opportunity to make someone she cares about feel really really good is just the biggest turn-on. Anything romantic, anything that ensures that someone she loves just melts with joy - that is the Real Hotness. Having that kind of affection and adoration returned is a sure way to turn her into a puddle.

But creampies are also really, really hot, and starting a family with a person you love is even hotter...as is making it a little bit bigger. After all, the best way to momdom someone is if they've already made you a mama! Makes the name more appropriate and all~
Which means I'm being careful about what sleep scenes proc with her, because RP.
Oh. Goodness. I, um, honestly hadn't even considered that. Some things in Ryn sleeps were gated but I hadn't thought of dickChamps not wanting to use their dicks on Ryn's butt.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Oh. Goodness. I, um, honestly hadn't even considered that. Some things in Ryn sleeps were gated but I hadn't thought of dickChamps not wanting to use their dicks on Ryn's butt.
Dont blame you for not, the scenes are cute.

Me personally just based my character sexuality off my own, bisexual. I dont feel like writing a paragraph on going into detail right now tho.

Reactions: Alypia

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I have to imagine I'm probably an extreme edge case here in the way I'm playing my Champ and I certainly don't expect the writing to account for my being stubborn about that particular element. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Alypia

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
My champ is a seven and a half foot tall lupine Dilf who is Bi-sexual leaning feminine. he's a soft dom and will not sub, and has a major kink for impregnating every woman he can because Milfs are his favorite. naturally knotting and creampies are also some of his favorites during sex.

he's a very kind and loving individual who likes to make his lovers feel special with lots of hugging, cuddling and kissing, both before and after roughly pounding them into the bed.

unless he's stuck out camping he always returns home to his loving wife and daughter at the end of every day. making love to Kiyoko at night and spending the morning with Kinu before setting off again.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
unless he's stuck out camping he always returns home to his loving wife and daughter at the end of every day. making love to Kiyoko at night and spending the morning with Kinu before setting off again.
I see you too are cultured in returning to the fox home at night as well.

Reactions: Prent and Kingu2

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
My champion identifies as a "Slut".

She is the boss of the Big Titty Kitty Comitty, and the name is comity program

Jokes aside, I do have a preference as a player, but the head canon is less about sexuality categories, and more about, well 'corruption' in a sense. In my head, the champion is sexually repressed at first. And kinda upset at what she did with Kass.

At first, feeling like Kass has corrupted her with desires, trying to repress them more. But getting confronted at every turn with them like the bimbo hornets. At the second meeting, she feels like she has 'given up' and the corruption won. She gives into her desires, and she might as well just go for everything now.

But gradually, through people like Evelynn and Brint/Brienne, she realises that there is nothing corrupt about the kind of sex she is having. The the slutty kitty shows her that there is nothing shameful behind wanting to smesh.

So, TL:DR, she likes to smesh. Requirement: Make smesh interesting. Titties are a nice addition, but not a requirement.

Reactions: Prent and Burnerbro

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
My champ les as fuck booiii. Only girls and girls with schlong allowed. She's also dumb as hell and submissive as hell and loves breasts. Did I mention she doubles as a self insert? So she visits Orlaith a lot. Like, a lot. Her pregnancies are quick, easy, barely affect the body, and give her an excuse to get dommed by deer mommy. That is going to be one massive magical forest eventually.

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
My champ prefers women and feminine characters sooo die how you’d describe that. They’re currently a hermaphrodite so….yeah.

coolnametagg

Mar 15, 2021
There's a part of me that honestly finds the idea of the main character of a smut setting be a bit more "tame" or "picky" than one would expect hilarious, so, although if i really want to see a particular scene i will just make a save, read the scene and them load the game; when it comes to actual RP i like to imagine the champion as this awkaward/a bit paranoid person that is still DTF most of the times, but, if someone comes by with what i like to call "will stab me in my sleep/in the middle of sex" vibes or can be described as a part of the "freaky-dangerous wild shit" group (what puts you in said group depends on how strong is the champion's paranoia at that particular moment) then he will want to run the hell away in the oposite direction and wont get near whatever it is with a ten foot pole.

(And no, i dont mean making his pole ten foot long, learn to have some moderation people)

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
My Champ is a Bisexual Male Lupine with a preference for feminine features. They aren’t a total rampant slut. He mainly romances Ryn but he will have a bit of fun with people depending on the occasion

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
Personally if it's feminine I fuck it, overall I would have 0 problems about being loyal to one person or some roleplay stuff that is being said but the game doesn't have enough content or reasons to not fuck everything that moves if you dont dislike it. My rolplay tends to be more towards corruption/pure walkthroughs and choices, albeit I don't feel that corruption is a high danger in the game at the moment, a bit more od dynamism would be great.

But well, going back to OP I don't care my MC gender, I just care that it's a feminine looking character, it isn't the end of the world if my character gets raped cause of losing a fight but it isn't something I want.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
My Champ was a big dick dominant guy who had a chance encounter with Evelyn and has since awakened into a hyper slutty, subby shemale who will fuck anything that doms and has the smallest dick size. He makes an exception for Kiyoko who he’s head over heels for (and became a floof for) and they have lots of lovey-dovey handholding sex.

I headcanon that he’s constantly locked in chastity and that whenever I want to use a cock that it’s the ghost light piercing.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
After losing my last batch of saves in a dumb laptop accident, I currently have three characters running simultaneously:

1) An orc warrior with big powerful dad bod that turned part porkman through an accident with some tasty shrooms. He is channeling some major big dick energy, aiming to bear hug and gentledom everyone he considers 'pretty'. However he isn't above giving a handy to a bro in need, and when sufficiently drunk he can be temporarily susceptible to the Big Gay.

2) A spiteful, spindly human warlock (realized the idea through a thief/dark mage hybrid build) that views sex, and any other form of relationships, as a constant struggle for dominance and control. So he will top everyone he sees as a matter of principle, is in a constant dick'n'balls arms race with the NPCs he meets, and dreams of making everyone, from Kas and her cohorts to the last random peasant he meets his bitches.

3) Mitzi, the Gobbo Goddess of Gab. Just straight up Mitzi from TiTS, in all her omnisexual, bubbly and bouncy glory, with a few minor tweaks. Head empty, heart full, and an ever growing wanderlust that drives her ever forward. I have had her turn futa because of how much fun the effigies' tentadicks looked. Adn while she is still an insatiable sloot, she eventually got Brint occupying enough of her heart (and pussy) that she now constantly dreams of marrying the lovable lug, and can even turn down the dicks of meaner, more pushy characters - a no small feat for a gobbo.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
After losing my last batch of saves in a dumb laptop accident, I currently have three characters running simultaneously:

1) An orc warrior with big powerful dad bod that turned part porkman through an accident with some tasty shrooms. He is channeling some major big dick energy, aiming to bear hug and gentledom everyone he considers 'pretty'. However he isn't above giving a handy to a bro in need, and when sufficiently drunk he can be temporarily susceptible to the Big Gay.

2) A spiteful, spindly human warlock (realized the idea through a thief/dark mage hybrid build) that views sex, and any other form of relationships, as a constant struggle for dominance and control. So he will top everyone he sees as a matter of principle, is in a constant dick'n'balls arms race with the NPCs he meets, and dreams of making everyone, from Kas and her cohorts to the last random peasant he meets his bitches.

3) Mitzi, the Gobbo Goddess of Gab. Just straight up Mitzi from TiTS, in all her omnisexual, bubbly and bouncy glory, with a few minor tweaks. Head empty, heart full, and an ever growing wanderlust that drives her ever forward. I have had her turn futa because of how much fun the effigies' tentadicks looked. Adn while she is still an insatiable sloot, she eventually got Brint occupying enough of her heart (and pussy) that she now constantly dreams of marrying the lovable lug, and can even turn down the dicks of meaner, more pushy characters - a no small feat for a gobbo.
Sorry about your laptop accident

Reactions: ShySquare

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
My previous character was a benevolent female warrior who wasn't into sex, but wasn't particularly opposed to it and fully realized that it's very important for most other people. For her, having sex was just a generic task that she did whenever it was beneficial.

The plan for my next character is to make her a stern paladin-type, again with zero personal interest in sex. However, because she believes that being horny is what makes people and creatures aggressive and corrupt, she's going to run around smiting things and then purifying/punishing them with righteously furious, merciless and unrelenting blowjobs. You know, as female crusaders always do when fighting evil. Regarding Corruption, she considers it part of her duty to take the world's "evil" out of others and into herself, where it can be safely purified. She is the vessel that will cleanse the world.

Reactions: Prent and Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
The Smite'n'Succ doctrine might not be approved by many Holy Orders, but it is a classic for a reason. Big approve from me.

Burnbound

Jun 20, 2023
2 Year Necro. Don't do that.
I lost my old account, but I got curious about this specific topic and decided to make a new one.
Your characters sound cute.~

As for me, I just kinda let my girls be gay.
Women are hot.
ALL women are hot.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to turn myself into a betentacled abomination from the far reaches of the sapphic realms, lmao.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Check forum
Interesting thread
Checks date, ancient af
Mfw: there are necromancers about

Attachments

• FB_IMG_15973932088308515.jpg
    FB_IMG_15973932088308515.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
My champ is an overall submissive shemale who leans sexually towards anybody with a cock and a dominant attitude. My head canon is that my champ purports herself as the powerful champion she is when she’s in public but secretly loves to be degraded in private, whether it’s willingly or unwillingly. If she loses to the corrupt lupines and is kept as their slave for a week? She’ll enjoy it. If she’s made to scream arona’s name for all to hear in the inn or while she’s prostituting herself? She’ll get off. if the minotaur miners make her a cumdump? She’ll somehow manage.

she loves her small dick that she was born with but she’ll never use it for what it was intended for. She gets off watching it fountain just as much as her partners do. To put it bluntly she identifies as a champion and hero in the streets and a submissive degraded slut in the sheets