Cham-eau-leon, the cloaking mod.

So I have this idea for a mod that adds to the player's evasion score in combat when fully naked:

The basic idea is that it makes the P.C.'s skin able to shift colour reflexively to mimic the background Vanae-style. It would give nude players a bit more durability in combat.

I just wondered if there would be any problems implementing such a mod, mechanics-wise.

Fluff-wise I'm imagining a fancy perfume bottle labelled something along the lines of 'Cham-eau-leon' which the P.C. sprays on liberally, causing the growth of microscopic chromatophores all over the skin.

Thoughts?

Umm... Honestly I thought of it more as a buff for characters who opt to go completely nude; there are already plenty of options for those who want to wear sexy clothes which also offer some protection.

Also, to save cluttering up the board with another thread, how about Cherno-balls, the mod for glow-in-the-dark spooge! One dose gives glowing green spunk, two give luminous balls, three makes your wiener glow as well!

Judge Worm

Sep 11, 2016
Also, to save cluttering up the board with another thread, how about Cherno-balls, the mod for glow-in-the-dark spooge! One dose gives glowing green spunk, two give luminous balls, three makes your wiener glow as well!
Well, there's something I never knew I wanted.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Oh, oh, I just thought of another one: MILF of magnesia; gives a big increase to hips, butt, breasts &/or female fertility. Maybe some sort of boost to pregnancy speed or something?

Doctor Vermin's recomendations?
:p

Having a exhibitionist perk sounds like a nice idea. Giving them an option to get a slight boost might be good, armor would obviously still have to be better though. But some perk is better than none.
But I have no idea how feasible it would be to put in game.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Synth Sap does that. Just have to wait who-knows-how-long to get it in obtainable game (or you can use save editor).

Having a exhibitionist perk sounds like a nice idea. Giving them an option to get a slight boost might be good, armor would obviously still have to be better though. But some perk is better than none.
But I have no idea how feasible it would be to put in game.
My old "Ilusory Attire" thing can fit it pretty well. But it was supposed to require a psionic power to really work. Note: stats are raising depending on PC level, this one is at level 18 (LD mod).

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Synth Sap does that. Just have to wait who-knows-how-long to get it in obtainable game (or you can use save editor).

My old "Ilusory Attire" thing can fit it pretty well. But it was supposed to require a psionic power to really work. Note: stats are raising depending on PC level, this one is at level 18 (LD mod).
Still loyal to the fantasy theme I see ;)
Seems like a nice piece of garment. (Maybe you should write up more "traditional" clothing, with space magic)
I believe OP was leaning more towards a no clothes at all perk, but wearing something which leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination could be a substitute.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What's Synth Sap? I understand It's not in the game yet, but where is it supposed to be added?

It's not accesable item that should give PC effects of male Vanae TF. It's also in game code jsut not way to get it as orginal quest for it was...not finished forever and new way to get it is not finished yet too.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Still loyal to the fantasy theme I see ;)
Seems like a nice piece of garment. (Maybe you should write up more "traditional" clothing, with space magic)
I believe OP was leaning more towards a no clothes at all perk, but wearing something which leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination could be a substitute.
Well, it was psionic amplifier originally. And still is, just coded to change description depends on what power wearer has - magic or psionic, or no at all.

It barely counts as clothing. It comes into armor slot, but it's nothing more than a set of armbands and anklets. So you should either be an exhibitionist or just don't care about clobber. Like, if your own fur is enough. Though it is not exactly for exhibitionists, since it has some cowering effect (basically the same one you can get from wings).

Last edited: