Centaur physiology

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Oh God, if we went the anatomical realism route with this game...

This is an easy compromise though, just give them extra large lungs that run down to where the human stomach is, Quiet-skin below the fur (Yes, that Quiet), and an omnivorous intestinal tract that runs to the modified horse stomach.

Yes, I slept through Biology class. Why do you ask?

Dorkulon

Sep 10, 2015
I don't particularly care if the science is justified or not; I just want a groin-mounted phalluslike mouth organ. Ovipositors ain't got nothin' on that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Y'all need Space Jesus.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
The poop question will forever remain uncomfortable but eternally relevant:

HOW

MUCH

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
People in the future don't poop, ya dummy. They have teleportation so as to allow spontaneous anal.

Reactions: ShySquare and K367

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
People in the future don't poop, ya dummy. They have teleportation so as to allow spontaneous anal.

What about urinating (pee-pee, teehee)? And do they have bile receptacles, or do people just vomit everywhere? Toilets, I'll have you know, are the #1 place to store all stomach-spunk.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you're into vomit, scat, pee, that ain't none of my business. Feature, not a bug, and all that.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What about urinating (pee-pee, teehee)? And do they have bile receptacles, or do people just vomit everywhere? Toilets, I'll have you know, are the #1 place to store all stomach-spunk.
Eeewwwww.
In all seriousness though. If I can remember from a scene where you drink too much to where you get sick (I can remember the scene on Myrellion, not sure about others as you are usually cut off), toilets do still exist. :p

Man this was a weird shift in convo.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Centaur toilets are probably jsut larger version of human ones since they're bigger :smuggo:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Centaur toilets are probably jsut larger version of human ones since they're bigger :smuggo:
Can you imagine a horse trying to sit on a human toilet? Even if it a bigger one, it won't end well, horses just aren't able to use something like that.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
How would they aim their dix?

(also *toilets)

From what I've seen of horses pissing, of which I saw a lot while on a horse caravan (several decided to piss in unison in fact), their dicks just aim straight down while pissing. Since their poop also falls straight down, I'd say a horse toilet is just a bowl on the ground with enough room for the centaur to walk over to position themselves (since that's more comfortable than them backing up like a truck). Probably has one of those auto-flush systems that knows when you're done.

Weird topic but whatevs.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
At what point is any of this ACTUALLY going to be relevant to ANYTHING in this game? Spess Magick is your answer and always well be. We will NEVER be able to be involved with the experience of pooping or peeing in the first person in this game. Hell not even in the second or third person "on stage". As far as organs and whatever go . . . THIS IS A SMUT GAME OF FURRY JOY. Let it be what it is, not a platform for your OCD . . . ahem CDO.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Even spehs magik in a smut game that doesn't use toiletplay as a sexual kink needs some technobabbling to keep suspension of disbelief. Especially one that heavily relies on story. So if that requires mentions of squat toilets for non-bipedal characters, so be it.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Even spehs magik in a smut game that doesn't use toiletplay as a sexual kink needs some technobabbling to keep suspension of disbelief. Especially one that heavily relies on story. So if that requires mentions of squat toilets for non-bipedal characters, so be it.
Nope, spess teleporters put all said stuff on the heads of people who refuse to believe in spess magick :p